Ms. Cane's Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress Cane has resources that will remain unknown, and will monitor the behaviour of the slave, so she will know if this rule is broken at home."

'What resources? Hidden cameras? She must be bluffing, but it's not worth the risk, that is if I need to take a risk – which I won't.' Harriet thought to herself.

"Orgasms are strictly forbidden, unless the slave is given permission from her Mistress."

'Orgasms are forbidden? Since she already wrote no masturbation, which must mean that she isn't allowed them from other people. But Ms. Cane, I mean Mistress, I mean who cares?? I can think what I want! She knows I'm single from the talk earlier so either she's playing it safe or she's going to be the one with the power to give me one.'

That thought inspired a new fear, she had worried about maybe getting aroused by this woman and being discovered, and humiliated; but she never even considered the fact that she could do that to her. But again, it was plausible, Harriet didn't know how her body would react to such things, if she was as skilled as she was with her earlier caresses then she would be in for a world of trouble.

The mere thought of being brought to an orgasm in such a way made her feel sick with dread. What was even worse was that she could deny her, and leave her humiliated and dissatisfied if she felt like it at the time. Harriet was like putty in her hands, and she was just starting to realise it.

"Do you understand?" Her new mistress asked in a patronising tone, with that same smirk, it was her first test.

"Yes Mistress."

"Good girl. Now you can go home." Harriet sighed with relief, thinking only of going home to cry into her pillow and not of what awaited her next week. She walked towards the door, where Ms. Cane must have moved her clothes while she was bent over her desk.

As she picked up her jeans and started to step into them, Ms. Cane stopped her,

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm getting dressed...Mistress,"

"I'm not stupid, you rude little girl. Now what is your decision for rule number four?"

"I'll do the second one." Harriet replied, struggling not to add 'obviously'.

"So, what will you be wearing?" She sounded impatient, and she wanted it to be spelt out for her, she wanted to embarrass her.

"I'm going to not wear any panties." Harriet tried to say without her cheeks reddening, and failed.

"Figures." Harriet burned now with both embarrassment and anger, she knew she had no choice, and she still treated her like she was a slut! She continued to put her jeans on before she was stopped again by the witch.

"The rules begin today, little girl. So I think you need to make sure you're doing everything I say, including rule four..."

"Rule number four??" Harriet lost her politeness slightly in her anger, "I'll do it at home."

"Don't forget who's in charge here, now face me, don't cover up and complete your task. Then you can go."

Harriet slowly pushed her thumbs under the elastic of her knickers, but stood there for a long time, scared to death of exposing herself to her teacher. No one had seen her vagina, except maybe her mum when she was younger, or an accidental flash to a friend when she was getting changed. Ms. Cane knew this was a big step, but with a stern voice and an unyielding glare she knew she'd win.

Harriet swallowed, another tear sliding down her cheek, as she pushed her panties down an inch, allowing a tuft of pubic hair to poke out the top. "Yes miss," she whispered as she pulled them down further, wanting to do it fast and get the task done, but remembering to take her time so she'd only have to do it once.

Now all of her bush was visible, it was trimmed neatly, but still quite long, and a sheer black. Eventually she had slid her knickers down to her knees, and she felt Ms. Cane's stare on her exposed lips. She then bent down to push them to her ankles, and stepped out of them, holding them awkwardly as she stood there half naked. Harriet crossed her legs slightly, but stopped after she received a deadly glare.

Ms. Cane was ecstatic, grinning ear to ear as she studied her victim. She squatted in front of her prize and looked closely, she saw her labia, her discreet clitoris, her slit, and it was all hers. She was happy to see that she was petite all round, as she had expected, this girl was perfect, everything was in proportion. She couldn't find a fault.

"Don't move."

"But miss! You said I could leave after I did what you said." Harriet complained, Ms. Cane waved a hand in dismissal. "Mistress. And I lied."

She then reached toward the girls beautiful snatch and gentle grazed her with an outstretched finger. Harriet jumped and shivered at the tickle, moving her crotch away momentarily, before reluctantly getting back into position. "Good girl," She purred as she stroked along the length of her slit with her finger, causing another shudder from Harriet.

She then brought up three fingers, and rested them on her dry, but warm pussy. The two fingers on either side of her middle finger lightly stroked her outer lips in a circular motion, while her middle finger penetrated her shallowly, stroking the inside of her vaginal entrance, up and down.

Harriet remained quiet during this, glad that Miss couldn't see her biting her lip as she tried desperately to think of other things. It was mostly futile, and she could feel her pussy growing hotter and hotter in its need for release. The only sound that could be heard in the room was Harriet's slightly quickened breaths, it was growing harder to ignore the feeling building inside of her. In spite of her efforts, a few minutes later they both knew Ms. Cane had won.

She had continued rubbing Harriet off, and as she increased in pace and pressure, her knees weakened and those quickened breaths became audible as low moans. Ms. Cane delighted in this and as she pressed her middle finger against her slit firmly for a few seconds, she noticed a glistening between her lips, and as she started to use her juice as lubricant as she rubbed her harder and faster. She ignored her outer lips now, and with two fingers she strummed Harriet's slit frantically.

The amount of fluid being produced had doubled, and it made a quiet sloshing sound as she masturbated her slave further, but the sounds were barely heard as Harriet's moans became louder and with every breath.

Ms. Cane wanted to make this girl cum so badly, and wanted to bring her right to the edge before she denied her. But that was something she would use to humiliate her the following week, and for now she had done all she needed to according to her plan. Reluctantly she pulled her sticky fingers away, and a string of the fluid stretched between the tip of her finger and the slave's hole.

She couldn't help but laugh as Harriet involuntarily thrusted her hips out a few times, and burned with absolute shame afterward. Harriet regained her composure and steadied her breathing.

Keeping her mouth shut and looking everywhere but at Ms. Cane, Harriet pulled her jeans up over her unclothed, and wet, pussy. She put her top on, her shoes and socks as fast as she could. She felt like such a slut.

Maybe her mum was right, maybe she was just a horny little girl with no future. She slipped on her jacket and went to leave.

"One last command, come here and look at me." Harriet sighed, dropped her bag and grudgingly walked over to her mistress and looked at her eyes that pleaded – 'No more'.

Ms. Cane held out her right hand to her, and the tips of her fingers shone in the dim light. As she moved her fingers around, a clear liquid stretched and clung to them, it was hers. Her secretions were held up like a trophy, as proof that Harriet had enjoyed what had happened, that she had been fondled by a lesbian and it had got her wet.

"You've soiled my fingers with your dirty juice," She held it close to Harriet's lips, and she recoiled, "Take them into your mouth, slut." She couldn't believe it, every time she thought things couldn't get worse, they did. She had been stripped, spanked, caressed, humiliated and masturbated. Now she was expected to take the fingers that had brought her pleasure into her mouth and taste her own arousal.

"I'm waiting." Harriet paused, closed her eyes tightly and opened her mouth. Immediately she felt two fingers on her tongue, and the juice mixed with her saliva and pooled in her mouth. It tasted bitter as she had expected, but with a sweet undertone that she couldn't quite explain.

Just as she thought her mouth would overflow, Mistress Cane ordered her to close her mouth around them and clean them off with her tongue. She licked the underside of the fingers, and cringed as she got a concentrated taste of herself, and again all around the fingers until they were clean.

As she finished cleaning them off, Harriet started to find it hard breathing through her nose, as she had a mouth full of secretions and saliva. But instead of removing her fingers altogether, Mistress Cane began to piston her fingers in and out of her mouth, causing her to salivate further. She was finger fucking her mouth!

Harriet resisted the reflex for a while, but soon she had the choice of either choking, spitting or swallowing. Knowing that two of those options would anger her mistress and bring her pain, she unwillingly swallowed the infernal mixture of her shame and felt it slowly ooze down the back of her throat, helped down by the stream of saliva being produced by the face fucking.

Ms. Cane stopped soon afterwards, and wiped her fingers on a tissue, with a mischievous smirk on her face once again. Harriet used to wonder what secrets this woman kept behind that smile, but now she wished she had never found out. She glanced at the clock, it was now 6:00, and the school gates would be shutting soon.

"You are a good slave. I didn't even tell you to swallow but you did because you want to please me. And nothing pleases me more than a obedient slut." Harriet felt that anger once again as she was accused of choosing the sluttiest option, and the circumstances were ignored to humiliate her further. "You did hesitate and were a bit rude earlier, but I'll ignore those because you did a good job. See you on Monday." Those words echoed in her head for a long time, she had to do this for another four days.

"Thankyou Mistress."

*

Harriet had returned home and immediately had a shower, scrubbing herself clean and even washing her mouth out with soap to avoid the lingering taste of her fluids. The shower lasted twenty minutes, and afterwards Harriet ran a bath to avoid thinking about what had happened to her today. She stayed in the bath until 7:00, dried herself and went straight to bed. Her mum and dad would be home soon from work, and she didn't want to face them right now. When they arrived she pretended to be asleep, but in truth she didn't fall asleep until gone midnight.

She couldn't escape the events of today, she had made one small mistake, and slept in. That one small mistake meant that she was beaten, pleasured and humiliated against her will, and it would be the same every day until the last day of term next Friday. It had been a long time since she had relieved herself sexually, and now she would be tormented every day, and wouldn't be able to cum. She imagined herself on Thursday, a sex freak, begging for release from her Mistress, doing anything she tells her for the permission to shove her fingers into her cunt on the classroom floor.

This trail of thought was suddenly broken as Harriet opened her eyes, looking down and realising her pyjama shorts were around her knees, and her right hand was twirling two fingers in her pussy, shallowly like Ms. Cane had done earlier. Reluctantly she removed her fingers, and wiped them on a tissue on her bedside table.

She looked about her room, no one had been in the house all day, and it was possible that she could have left the house unlocked in her hurry. Ms. Cane could have stopped off there on her way to the school and set up cameras in her bathroom and room. It was ridiculous but she somehow believed it. She slept restlessly that night; it was hard to ignore a hot and wet pussy when she was alone in her dark room.

She had a feeling that number nine will be her least favourite rule.