All Comments on 'Ms. Jackson Ch. 01'

by jeffincognito

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for sharing

A fun read despite the cliches and poor spelling.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 7 years ago
Great story!

I enjoyed the build up. It lasted just the right amount of time... I really enjoyed the slow seduction too. Can't wait for Chapter 2!

5/5

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So yummy!

Yummy and more! Thank you!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

That would have been fucking hot as a stand alone story. The fact that it's only the first chapter is awesome! I can't wait to read the next chapter. Five stars and a favorite point!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Fantastic. Does Hailey join in for part 2?

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Ooohhhh

I cant wait for the next bit. please keep going please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AWESOME

Wow what a great read, cant wait for the next instalment

txcrackertxcrackerover 7 years ago
Outstanding !

Excellent ! One great Read ! All of your sentiments were excellently explored and very well defined . 5*s (I give them out rarely ) .

Thanks for the read

tx cracker

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 7 years ago
Please say Girlfriend is OK with it

It was all planned after mother confessed her feelings.

Now they love as a trio.

I'd love for it to be this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SOOOOO HOT!

This story is amazing. Please keep going, and never stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome plot...so Hot

Love to see more flirtation in secrete without the girlfriend.

clackormanclackormanover 7 years ago
Damn.

That's all. Just DAMN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed the story, the build up was good. Hailey sounds like a bit of a spoiled princess. Bet our hero has a much better time with her mom, who is much hotter than Hailey anyway. Keep it going, like to see how it turns out. Please note, though, spell check is your friend. The misspellings and incorrect words were not completely distracting, but do grate on the reader's ear.

WichitalinemanWichitalinemanover 7 years ago
Stars

If there were more stars to give I would give them. It was well written for the most part and that sex scene with the mother was one of the sexiest I've read. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fine first effort and I look forward

to the further adventures of these characters. I would suggest working on their motivation. Having Ms. Johnson dress conservatively everywhere but at the gym makes little sense to me. Her line, as she seduces the young man, that what attracts her to him is his fidelity to her daughter is hard to fathom; it sounds like a line Charlie Sheen would use to a laugh track in Two and a Half Men. Maybe you explain it in the next chapter: a long standing rivalry between mother and daughter? Mom and daughter in cahoots? Still, I don't want to sound to critical, I will be one of those keeping an eye out for Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story, need more...

I loved it, waiting for next chapter, maybe include daughter.

joaodasdesgracasjoaodasdesgracasover 7 years ago
Good but could use a lot of improvements

Like the title says, it's good, I particularly liked how you didn't give in and just told everything, took your time to try to show most things.

So, problems:

- ALL CAPS. Don't use them, they are an eyesore, make it seem like badly written stuff. Use italics to make something more emphasized, but use it sparingly. Let the context dictate the emotional state of the dialogue.

- Verbal time. You keep mixing past and present, specially in pages 2-3. Watch out.

- Transplanting stuff from Porno Movies to the written word. It just doesn't work. Some of Mrs. Jackson dialogues. The fact that you made so that our MC (who lacked characterization, nothing in him added depth and made me think of his as a full character, bland personality, bland desires, no quirks or anything really) being led around and not acting out in desire just so you could do better pararels to The Graduate really didn't work. You just made it a porny ie shittier version. You should've done your own stuff and not bring stuff from Porn and s classic here.

- Mrs Jackson. Her characterization is all over the place. She is religous but it only matters when she says fuck it I'm horny. She is modest but then Is super horny dirty woman. Nothing follows a natural progression. It Just shift between what you want to write at the moment. She is more of a plot device than a character

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
five stars from me

great descriptive writing, and I truly loved the seduction. chapter two should be amazing, I hope to read it soon. I almost got off reading this story, thank you

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
I don't think the Minister

was intending their response to his sermon.

jwittjrjwittjrabout 7 years ago
Hot Fucking Story

So hot cannot wait to read the other parts right now. I just happen to see part 3 the other day anstarted reading part 1.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

I loved this, so much good old hard sex, so many ways this could go, loved the descriptions of Kats body how it moved and so real.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Wow, what a climactic conclusion

Step by step, day by day, the three of them tip toe around each other. Slowly the dynamic changes. Ultimately the configuration of the relationship is transformed.

As a result, so many things are possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
epidemic

Yet another writer who has succumbed to the rampant infection on Literotica that apparently blocks all knowledge of the difference between 'to' and 'too'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This needs more than just 1 more chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
unveiling

....pulling down underwear... how do you see the base first?

readergeereadergeeover 5 years ago
To Unveiling

His dick was pointing down as she pulled down his shorts.

garolopevigarolopeviover 5 years ago
Special word !!!

Great use of the word “cunt” . When a horny woman / girl uses it especially referring t her own vagina / pussy etc.

Thank you for this story !!

garolopevigarolopeviover 5 years ago
Her cunney !

Ms Katharine Jackson’s cunney ( pussy ) etc. what does it look like ? I know her breasts are big . I felt a little cheated knowing nothing about Katherine’s cunney . I know she’s taller than her daughter and has a job, but little else.

Still a loyal fan

garolopezvi

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Long HOT Read****

Thanks for sharing.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
Wow!

A truly erotic story! Love it! Thank you!

roveroneroveronealmost 5 years ago
Just re-read second time...

and just as hot as the first!

Nothing like a woman enthusiastic about going down, and she obviously LUVS his whopper.

Daughter is a load

A pity Kat got waxed...do love natural.

Gave 5 and fave first time-well deserved.

messerschmiedmesserschmiedover 4 years ago
Good !

Very well-written bj scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nob?

I suggest running your story through Grammarly. It's free.

Nob? Knob.

Site? Sight.

Great storyline, very hot!

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 4 years ago
Grammar

No problem - just so fucking HOT

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

I loved Chapter 1 of the story. Chris has gotten himself into a pickle. He loves Hailey but he just had his world shaken by Hailey's mom, Katherine. Katherine was very blunt in telling him she wants to fuck him every night but until they decide what to tell Hailey, they must be careful. Here is his pickle. Does he try to keep both relationships going? He has seemingly much better sex with Katherine than he does with his own girlfriend. Hailey seems disinterested in sex sometimes while Katherine wants him every night and perhaps more often than that. Wonderful story. five stars so far!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
grammer

Like other 'authors' you need an editor to fix your errors, could have been a good story. I know I didn't pay a whole lot of attention in English class ( after all I speak it every day) but even I know that you don't write 'grinded'. Hell google will tell you this: "What does grinded mean? Grinded is a mistaken conjugation of the verb grind when grind means to crush something into particles." The correct word is ground. As in: She ground herself against my leg. NOT GRINDED. At least you wrote a story with a little depth. Some of these 'writers' can only write 2 page stories filled with errors. I hope the continuation of this story line was sent to an editor before submitting it to be read.

Anony Mous

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Loved it, really loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

@ Anonymous "grammer"

Actually, as strange a 'grinded' sounds, it is not incorrect. I ran across its' use a year or more ago and, like you, thought it was incorrect, only to discover it was an alternative past tense of grind. I think it is more prevalent in UK english than US english.

BTW, if you are going to correct someone on their 'grammer', it would slightly less humiliating for you, if you spell it 'grammar'; after all, there is only ONE form of spelling it.

@ Anonymous Nob?

Grammarly is a grammar checking program, is it not? The problem you are pointing out is a spelling issue; not sure a grammar checking program would find problems with homonym misspellings, since a spell check program won't.

Homonym misspellings is an editing error, computers are smart enough to perform context spell check. Yet...

@ jeffincognito

'...our bodies began to have a sheen of perspiration...', (or something like that; I lost the copy I made writing the two replies above.) By the time you wrote that line the BF and Mom had been going at it long enough they would have been dripping in sweat, not just starting. Even if they were outside in the friggin' Arctic! LOL

Being in good, even peak physical condition doesn't reduce perspiration; it is a cooling mechanism, out of, or in shape, you use the muscles, the body heats up.

I also wonder about the dichotomy of the Mom being rigidly religious, then turning into a serious fuck machine, screaming obscenities, and such. Seems out of character, even if the BF turned her out like never before.

I've lived nearly 7 decades, and if there is one truism I've learned about the superior gender, it's this: Screamers are screamers, filthly talkers are filthy talkers, and nasty talkers are nasty talkers; they cannot be the other, nor can they be created. Like many wonders of humanity, they just are.

(Words to live by, young un's... LOL)

GeoD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

M's Jackson is such a delightful person

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The author should get an editor, too many typos

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A five for content & originality. Well done!

But you really need a good editor to check for spelling & homophones. They were infrequent enough so as to not really detract from the story, but if you read enough of these stories you’ll note the really good authors don’t have them.

Stories with many are ones I just skip. Sure, they’re all free but that doesn’t mean that they can be sloppy & still attract discerning readers.

Anyway still 5 stars!

Bill

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Alrighty then. Ms. J. Does she want a threesome with her daughter to join?

Thanks for sharing this story.

Noongar1Noongar1over 2 years ago

Maybe Mrs J's daughter wants to fuck her mom also,

as i do think Mrs J has fucked her before ..

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Lots of errors, choices of homophones; i.e.; lite instead of light. The term bust (a nut) is overused and too crass for anyone but a quickie one night stand.

Out of balance. He almost gets a blowjob from his fiancee and one handjob. We needed him to have sex w/Hailey to draw contrasts with her Mom. I suppose pt 2 will have him actually fuck his g/f.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Over the top good fun!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looks like KAT got herb Pussy ate tell she had a orgasm and Fucked to an orgasm a couple times and satisfied Great Story RW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely wonderful, what would I not give to fuck my brains out with a sexy sexy woman like Katherine with her cock crazed cunt gagging for more and more cock. Cunt crazed fucker Lancs U.K.

PORNSTARXXX469PORNSTARXXX469over 2 years ago

INCREDIBLY HOT, EROTICALLY EXCITING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Even though we saw a chapter 2 listed and knew there was going to be more, it's great to see a story in which there not only also is romance, but that the lovers want it to be regular, when capable. Too often it's "We'll sacrifice the rest of the world to make this happen" and/or "I'm going to move in with my girlfriend and my MILF and have sex every night."

I picture Ms Jackson to be Diamond Jackson (dark complexion).

However, everyone and their dog makes a mention of The Graduate. Even though Katherine is the mother here, Katherine Ross was the daughter in the movie. It was one of Dustin Hoffman's first movies, and it's great to see him coming back into the media mainstream after a 3-year hiatus.

But as NonSequitour (sic, even though a proper noun) commented, this is excellently written, and would require very little proofreading to take it to the next level; that is, unlike so many here with teenager minds, who like living vicariously through their fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Love Story Five Stars, Kat is one hot Fucking Cunt, how is he going to keep this a secret. She definitely knows what it’s like to be her Pussy ate to orgasm RW Good Story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars.

Nice long slow burning fuse before the firecracker goes bang. And when the firecracker does go off, what an almighty bang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I guess I was reading a different story from everyone else. It sounds too much like a kid in high school boasting about his imaginary conquests.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lots of fun and sexy, with only two problems: everyone is too perfect, and cheating.

Looking forward to how you make this work!

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Now that's a future M-I-L I could get behind, and in front of and all around!

Great story, loved every word of it! Definitely a well thought out and written story. I bow to you and your Muse for your imagination and abilities to put it in a story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lovet it, great ♥️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A decent start, apart from the main characters all talking like male teenage virgins, but the following two chapters just turned into an adolescent harem fantasy, killing any heat established here.

PozzyThumpPozzyThumpover 1 year ago

This was great to read. I didn't find it childish for it to be a fantasy at all. I especially loved the fact that it would continue. Too often we see that one-time thing. That's not a fantasy, that's just a few minutes of skin friction, barely better than masturbation.

Although, here's some issues.

32DD's don't bounce much, at least, not as described.

Someone so knowledgeable of theology, trying to defend it, wouldn't flaunt themselves in a gym.

If he could hear her upstairs, more than likely she could hear her daughter & son-in-law's sex life (or how little of it there was). When she said she'd be his best ever, she might have said "better than that stick figure daughter of mine, certainly." If she was going to continue this affair regularly, she'd be in competition with her daughter.

George must have been a complete douche to miss out on such excellent benefits. Probably went home to drink beer & watch NASCAR.

That's all. Now on to the Chapter 2! Good job, Jefe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Erotic story. I am a older woman (44 with a great figure and large boobs ),. I got attracted to my daughter's boyfriend and he seduced me. Didn't think he could impregnate me so we did not use protection. He impregnated me, we kept the baby and eventually got married. We have been together for five years...sex is amazing and became even better after my breasts became swollen with milk. Never figured on this much fantastic sex after 50 but he is a younger buck! Consider having her get pregnant in next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okay I really like that. I’m Chris btw 5’8 and 39.

LechemanLechemanabout 1 year ago

What I enjoy with this is finding the niche of writers that can make a story enjoyable and able to be read over and over again. This story is one such find.

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Again you have to go the cheating route. What’s your problem with people being monogamous? He had a great thing going with the daughter with no need for fucking momma, why not keep that going?

Too many stories that can’t stimulate readers without relying on perversions. Lack of imagination.

Bill S.

analustanalust11 months ago

Good, good story. Enjoyed it.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle5311 months ago

The most distracting thing in this story is that mom and mother are capitalized. WHY??????

Still gave 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love reading about women who know what they want and go for it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Read Gym Affair first. Loved it. Stopped reading this one, because there are parts of the stories that are too much alike.

assman70assman7010 months ago

Fantastic, sexy, playful, erotic, line crossing good story, superb description of the key momments. 5*.

Durken82Durken8210 months ago

That’s fucking hot. We need more chapters. And Hailey finding out and giving them her blessing to scratch that itch.

Anton79Anton799 months ago

Who hasn’t been caught in the basement with their shirt on backwards? LOL! This reminded me of my younger days.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Penthouse or Hustler fantasy.

Narrated by Richard Gere?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is pretty good.

CasyWoodsCasyWoods7 months ago

Great Series, Moral? Mom's should teach their daughters to share instead of being prudes, taking care to satisfy their men, might even be fewer divorces.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I just can't see a Church lady telling her daughters boyfriend to fuck her can't.

The words were unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lol, this is basically the number one fantasy for every good and not so good looking church lady.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

thoroughly enjoyed ur story style liked the length(no problems with longer) detailed description so good to hav time to savour relish enthral be drawn in get really involved live the experience most especially the loving respectful passionate sex Will read a lot more of ur material n half expect to disappointed that there is not more hope u keep writing

I never commented on this before but honestly dont see any desire benefit advantage of guys coming on faces breasts etc except on a stomach perhaps in a desperate risky attempt at preventing conception Im not criticising, merely expressing my own opinion, but to me it is humiliating for the other party n robbing the complete sensual gratification of both Is it common for guys to choose to let go remove all stimulation of their member just before coming? I understand there seems to be demand for this in stories but perhaps in certain styles.. but not that it should be so ubiquitously portrayed savoured extolled

laurieklauriek4 months ago

I want to squirt cum all over Eli's bald head stubbled face and hairy chest

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog4 months ago

Hot milf mother-in-law stories are the best. High level of eroticism. Should have taken off a star for bad punctuation and missing words but I'll let you slide this time. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story but with all the pussy sucking and kissing I bet that ass is just as tight.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

too bad about the brazilian thing... really ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

God, if only I could have ever been so lucky. I still imagine being in bed with one of my girlfriend's mom. I still vividly remember one day with the light shining through her this skirt; the curves of her cheeks looked so delicious. Would love to know how they worked this out with the daughter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous