All Comments on 'Ms. Jackson Ch. 02'

by jeffincognito

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loving this series

I have been waiting for this part 2 and I am so glad you haven't disappointed. Kudos sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

I hope you keep this going. Very good!

joaodasdesgracasjoaodasdesgracasover 7 years ago
Meh

Shame. Sad to see you completely giving up on writing something original and writing something that's basically a Brazzers movie. Cheap, shallow, uninspired, filled with clichés and characters that are easily replaceable by a piece of furniture for all that they matter.

Also pretty sure the MC is mentaply retarded. Besides being completely unable to take the initiative and acting like a plastic bag drifting in the wind, ie, nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

I'm with Joaod. I've never read a single one of the 100000 stories on the site about a dude doing his girlfriends mom. What a novel idea.

Sarcasm aside that was a very hot story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story, but...

Pretty ggod story so far, but let's take this opportunity to have a short biology lesson. :)

First, identical twins are just that--identical. They may have very small differences like a mole here or there, but unless there's been surgery or trauma they will not have such large differences in breast size, for example.

Second, like 99% of other male wtiters on this site, you've not taken the time to look at the female anatomy. The cervix is not at the emd of the vagina. It is about 2/3 of the way back on the top. When positioned correctly in stirrups, a doc can reach it with their fingers. So, anyone with average size can reach it. Sorry, but guys think they're bragging when all they're really proving is they're average.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story!

Awesome story, loved it.

@anonymous who thinks they know biology. The twins are physically similar in every way. One has larger breasts because they are full of milk. Also, although identical twins are biologically identical. As they get older and live different lifestyles their environment can begin to change their physical appearance so they're not so identical anymore. Ie, exercise, diet, tanning, etc.

And about the cervix. As readers we're not sure what the MC is hitting. We get a stream of conscious thought, he THINKS he might be hitting the cervix or something. He doesn't know because he's not a gynecologist.

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
exciting and erotic

I love the detail and seduction, my kind of story. I wondered if the mom really told her twins tho, or were they fishing?

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
Are these the same people we met in Ch. 01?

It is hard for me to imagine a conservative, self reliant, mother or a serious, committed, college graduate engaged to her daughter having the kind of relationship depicted. Especially in the family home.

readergeereadergeeabout 7 years ago
Rachel and me

There's no fuckin' way I would have pulled out of Rachel! I would have done my damndest to get my cock inside her cervix and shoot every drop of cum I had straight into her womb! Oh yeah, and I would have been sucking as much milk out of those titties as I possibly could, while I was fucking her! She would have just had to tell that wimp husband that he had knocked her up again! Before I was done, her next three would have been mine! When a woman like that crosses your path, you keep her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NOT A FAN OF CUCKOLDRY

The bullshit question about Racheals husband never loving her like this turd is just disgusting. I'm sure that poor ignorant, disrespected, demeaned Jacob actually did make love to his wife. This guy just got to have a fuck. No strings attached. I certainly hope Jacob finds out and rains down some kick ass on all concerned.

I think you should have left well enough alone with pt. 1.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 7 years ago

I loved the three of them together. Five stars and a favorite point!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Seriously??

He's just had a virtual orgy in his bedroom. I'm a married man and I know what a sex session with my wife smells like in our bedroom so I can only imagine what a lengthy session with two hot females is going to smell like. I think his girlfriend of five years is going to detect a fairly strong sex smell in their small basement bedroom when she enters the room, don't you, or aren't we supposed to think about that?

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
😋 Yummy

And very good too! Thank you!

roveroneroveronealmost 5 years ago
Read it some time ago...

and just as hot the 2nd time...like the way the twins think...

don't recall what happened in 3 but looking forward to reading again...presume an all-family orgy, w/Jake somewhere else.

Already voted 1st time but going to fave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot but you need an editor!

In chapter 1 Katherine tells him she had her tubes tied after Hayley but in chapter 2 we find out that Hayley has a younger sister. Areolae are the size of 50 CENT pieces, not 50 SCENT coins. Bakers don’t knead dough hot out of the oven! Kneading is done before baking! Lots and lots of little mistakes spoil a hot story for me.

maddictmaddictalmost 4 years ago

Family matters, you are also crazy. like her Mother. And they shared a "professional" type vibe. I didn't know there was a pro model, is it a riders saddle with a dong !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need editor

This is a hot story but the grammar mistakes messes it up. Again Grinded is wrong ground is the correct word. If a woman ground herself INTO my leg that would be painful, I think onto or on is a better choice. There are others but I'm sure by now you have heard about it. There are volunteer editors available, you should make use of them and find a good one to clean up your stories before submitting them for the readers, even better reedit your own stories and resubmit them without the errors, be the first author who takes pride in your work and wants to make better stories.

Anony Mous

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Hot, hot, hot, but still mistakes. Stay at it though.

rbell42rbell42about 3 years ago

I would give this chapter a score of 11 stars if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

" even impeding on Hailey and I's sex life" - a grammatical abomination: on Hailey and my ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So absolutely fucking red hot, what would I not give to be fucking and sucking these two sex crazed cunts. So totally fucking decadent and depraved. Omg how I just love cunt and cunt juice, the more I get the more I want. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Twelve stars and screw the critics. Grinded is fine -- one can look it up. I'll bet the editorial Nazis can't write a story this HOT! Great story. Keep up the writing. I will grind my way through it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Right... generations of Catholics and other Christians are evidence of the efficacy pulling out. /s

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Holy fuck! Go[d job.

Thanks for sharing your story.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Dumber and dumber. Despite growth during pregnancy and nursing; Rachel could not have tits that much bigger than Leah's unless they were NOT identical twins. I don't care how firm Leah's tits are; unless they are stainless steel and bolted to her ribcage they WILL move when she bounces on top.

I feel like I was yanked back to the 50's where the guy busts and the woman climaxes. I don't think I have ever read of a woman on LitRot who climaxed instead of CUMMING.

Rachel wipes cum off her tits on a pillow, there's a big wet spot on the bed, but the twins will keep it a secret. Just stupid...

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

There's even MORE dumbs. 'Her small breasts were like perfect half spheres, so perky that her nipples seemed to point straight up.' Could a connoisseur of breasts or professor of geometry explain what that means/looks like??? I already mentioned boob size. Hailey's were 28C, which sounds like silicone on an anorexic. 'Her (Rachel) pussy was even more taut than Leah's.' Less than a year after birth? Ain't no way.

Hyperbole is the use of over-the-top descriptions. Used occasionally it can be effective. Used excessively it can be distracting/humorous. This story should be referenced by English classes as an example of overuse.

'...going faster and faster until... (tattoo) on the small of her back became blurred.'

'Keep punishing my pussy.'

'I pummeled her pussy with my raging cock.'

'...battered it again and again.'

'...my stampeding cock.'

'Fucking demolish my cunt with your hot rod!'

'That must be milk! I'm fucking the milk right out of her!'

The above in 1/4 page had me LOL.

My prediction at the end of ch. 1 was wrong. 2 chapters and he STILL hasn't fucked his girlfriend.

sexy_threadssexy_threadsover 2 years ago

I was expecting more of Mrs Jackson - so that was a surprise!

Really enjoyed it though.

In terms of feedback I'd say Rachel's behaviour didn't quite ring true so some more thought about what's going on in her head would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's tough to write over from a solo thing to a group thing but this author accomplishes it. I don't recall reading this feat before on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking sucking fabulous, just the way I love it, fucking my brains out with one red hot cunt, while eating another. Better still the sister of the woman that I was fucking. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s U.K.

PORNSTARXXX469PORNSTARXXX469over 2 years ago

UNBELIEVABLY EROTIC AND PREDICTABLE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two Fucking Hot Sisters Leah and Rachel. Five Stars RW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think it is good how the characters in this story are so well defined, so different, yet similar.

It is good that the characterization continues to their individual behaviour, speech and the style that they want to have sex.

It seems sad that Haley, the wife, missed out on the adventurous sexual appetite her Mom and sisters have.

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterabout 2 years ago

Going back a few years ago i was playing drums but didn't have a regular group so i was doing the mix and sound for a buddies group as he had the amazing set of custom drums and i liked the lead singer when i met a sexy brunette and she flirted all night with me and we ended back at my place christening every room in the house. She later got me to move into her house she shared with three roomates and yup they were all little hotties. Within a month i was doing two and in a matter of three months i was doing three. I knew when the fourth one came on to me and i couldn't resist her tight little freaky body as she was like leah in this story i was a goner and had to find a new place. It was either move or wear my dick out as they all were wanting me to fuck and ea them and i was aslo able to turn two of them into squirters )my special gift is making women into squirters and go crazy) and believe it or not they all helped me move into an apartment above a hot tub store that the owner would allow me use of one of the units that he rented out as a portable unit. The ladies only helped move me out as each saw it as an opprotunity to have me more to themselves. Oh my God; work suffered as i barely made rent as i had a wild rotation. A one point I did have two of them together but they weren't twins but like his they were so different it made i that much hotter as each competed for my attention and they then also experienced their first-time being bisexual which they later pursued a little more. It wasn't till years later the fourth one really came hard at me and became one of my first slaves as she loved to be tied up as she could barely control herself when she came so getting tied up was her thing. And she also allowed me to blindfolded her as a special gift for her birthday i had a couple buddies come over and fuck the shit out of her and we got to be all in her at once. Later i took a lady friend to a swingers club and the event was a "Wedding" and one side of the family were swingers while the groom family weren't but that night at the reception some stayed and had their first experience swinging and as i had given my lady a fun threesome in the voyeur room another lady sort of stole me and my attention away and as i was screwing her another slid into our bed and while i thought they looked similar it was until later i found out they were sister's and had always wanted to share a man together. The one sister had watched me with my lady and then when i crawled into the bed with her sister she said she was so turned on she couldn't resist and knowing my lady was bisexual from past parties she decided i could keep up with two hot women. My lady was so turned on watching she ended up with two guys doing her from both ends as she watched us. You can imagine my senses were on overload as i heard my lady moaning and then looking down at wo other also moaning it was a fuckfest of epic proportions and the voyeur room was filled with people watching and doing each other is was an orgy in itself. Of course, it only inspired me to go on longer and i was thankful i had taken a little blue pill for extra fun and stamina. I am also lucky that if i am really turned on i can cum multiple times and keep going for usually 4-5 times. I have always prided myself on that as i may not be some monkey hung black guy but with my dick and special skills the ladies always get off and enjoy and that night was even more inspiring. The only bad part in this story is poor Rachel the girlfriend is being cheated on and doesn't get to have her boyfriend give her the needs she has or is unaware as you should always be upfront and Honest with your partner; and it's one of the reasons i always tell my partners and most of he time women are only jealous for a quick minute until you include them and they get to enjoy their fantasies too and let their "Inner slut" as i call it out to play as a truly turned on woman can wear out a normal man and need or want more so her being bi or you allowing her to have other men is good. But with the last girlfriend did not want the guys to penetrate her heart so she would only allow me to have other guys fuck her when she was blindfolded and never got to see them. It has also been a way for women i have seen her are more prone to be jealous to allow me the same. But as i prefer submissive women it is usually them being blindfolded and tied up. So let's see how open the author will make Rachel or if she finds out she is sharing with her mom. I never got a mother & daughter at once but the afore mentioned lady had a son-in-law she was hot for, and she did not know it till later he also wanted to fuck her. email me and I'll tell you what happened there as I have this thing about being the guy who fulfills people's fantasies as one of my BIGGEST Turn-ons.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

4 to 1 sounds like great odds! I only worry that the other three don't wear him out for Hailey. Looking forward to reading more and see how this all works out. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story line! You need a few lessons in grammar but no trouble figuring it out!!

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkabout 1 year ago

It is a great story but I am disappointed that the girls didn't get him to impregnate them. That would have made it so much hotter.

assman70assman7010 months ago

This is much better than a hot pizza right out of the oven, damn, what a great story, and there is still more, Thanks a lot jeffincognito. 100*'s.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So, in part 1 the mother had her tubes tied after giving birth to Hailey. But in part 2 Hailey has a little sister? Sloppy writing. This along with other continuity issues, spelling, grammar, incorrect word usage just make this unreadable. 2 stars.

Gambit275Gambit2759 months ago

so he's getting a harem?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved the affair with mom. Adding more sisters was too much.

Chromy2483Chromy24838 months ago

I liked the story quite a bit but you had timeline issues with mom having her tubes tied after having Hailey but she has a younger sister? You also had grammar, spelling, incorrect wording, and problems with continuity. This made it a bit hard to read but I still enjoyed it.

ei62ei628 months ago

Why does he keep refering to his F/mother inlaw as Mrs Jackson, we all know her name is Katherin,and he has been told to refer to her as katherin . Most annoying

CasyWoodsCasyWoods8 months ago

Wow.!. Would be a dream come True, have done with Moms...hoping for daughters.!.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That was pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story. There is no such word as grinder you ground into her pussy etc. The

AkpervertAkpervert5 months ago

STUPENDOUS! Jerk-worthy - times a few! A cum dream if true!

laurieklauriek4 months ago

I want to squirt cum all over Eli's bald head stubbled face and hairy chest

laurieklauriek4 months ago

Isaac Quaynor threw his girlfriend on to the bed and then rammed his hard throbbing 9 inch long jet black Afro hairy thick uncut cock deep inside her soaking wet blonde hairy cunt which was flooded by a massive lava flow of molten bubbling West African cum

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog3 months ago

I just had a feeling he was going to nail everyone in the family. That was very erotic. A few mistakes here and there but otherwise well written. I still think the mom is the hottest of the 4. 5 stars

PtmcPilotPtmcPilot3 months ago

A very sexy read. Two comments

-you first mention Hailey holding a younger sister, then correct yourself

-they’ve been dating for over two years and yet the family has never met?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

nothing ruins a story arc faster than going full-tilt boogie on the harem thing. yawn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous