All Comments on 'Ms. Jackson Ch. 03'

by jeffincognito

Sort by:
  • 142 Comments
radmadradmadabout 7 years ago
Didn't Ms Jackson have her tubes tied after Hailey?

Page four of chapter 1.

Elizabeth will be an adopted or half sister, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Really awesome! Thanks!

wallace99wallace99about 7 years ago

Great chapter. Your writing is really good and the sex scenes were hot. I only wish he would have proposed to Rachel, they had chemistry. I hope there will be a chapter four at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Dear Author, Gladly, read all three chapters in order, awarded fives to each and enjoyed every story line. The lactating sister and her mother were the hottest members of that family. However, none of the members were unattractive. Thank you for the long journey and hope there is more coming. jntiques

TLMorganTLMorganabout 7 years ago

Tremendous story! Can't wait to see his interaction with Elizabeth!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 7 years ago

Smoking hot fucking story!! I loved it!!!! Please continue with the younger daughter as well as their wedding night/honeymoon!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 7 years ago

Rachel needs to get pregnant, too!

jwittjrjwittjrabout 7 years ago
WOW!!!

Such a hot story. What a lucky character, great writing. Hopefully there will be more to it.

chrissybravochrissybravoabout 7 years ago
Great Stuff

Great story. Hope to read some more very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story , but needed some girl/girl action.

derRaskellderRaskellalmost 7 years ago
Great storyline

I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!!

Is really a great hot story too bad there are so misspellings and grammatical errors!

Regardless I got off several times reading it!!! :=)

The Mentor

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 7 years ago
Oh so Good

Oh I loved this , pure fun and great descriptions of sex and bodies.

Hope you keep posting this and other story lines.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodalmost 7 years ago

Please write some more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Dont stop there.....little sister next. ..and a lot more with the mother......hottest story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I think you need to get Jacob

to clean up the girls after each fuck. He would probably jump at the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More of the same please

I agree that you can't possibly stop this there - WE WANT MORE - what about Elizabeth and jacob, when is poor jacob going to be made aware that he's a cuckold? Will Elizabeth lose her virginity? Are you going to introduce any more well hung studs into the scenario? Come on, we're waiting for the follow-up.....Please.

mammoetmammoetover 6 years ago
Great story

We need more charters!

ZigmysterZigmysterover 6 years ago

Would be nice to see another chapter or two. Only problem that I found is how Elizabeth is the youngest... after you stated that Ms. had her tubes tied after Hailey was born.

RBAMRBAMover 6 years ago
More Please

You need to continue this superb story, and btw where can I get one of those tablets? LOL they seem better than any Viagra I've ever had

bigbazzybigbazzyover 6 years ago
Family affair

Loved the story great read a real family affair would love another chapter with a bit more incest thrown in. Kept me hard all the way through.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 6 years ago
Only one more

Great series - how about one more chapter to have ALL the women in the family loved! A continual hard-on - lol, just use a spell and grammar checker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Little sister is a virgem e Jacob is a cockold

I liked the story an d I think it should continue. Elisabeth is a virgem but is dying to loose her virginity to an older and experienced man. Jacob,somewhat, saw everything and liked to watch Rachel being fucked and finds out that he likes to be a cockold.

HandjobHeavenHandjobHeavenover 6 years ago
Very good

Now just to keep on writing using your fertile imagination.

MkalfredmcMkalfredmcalmost 6 years ago
Good just like it is

While I love your writing, and I hope you will continue to create more stories for us, I think that this story is just fine stopping where it is. I feel that there is no need for a second chapter. We can use our own imagination as to what happens from here.

ukdukeukdukealmost 6 years ago
Really Good!

Really enjoyed it.

Talk about keeping it in the family???

Final chapter please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Spelling

The past tense of grind is ground. You buy ground coffee not grinded.

Writer2000Writer2000over 5 years ago
Great erotic story!

Well done! This series is very erotic. I admire your descriptions of the women's clothes, bodies and of course the amazing sex. A good editor to iron out the typos and grammatical errors (ground/grinded, sight/site etc.) could raise your writing to the next level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I love this story. I am waiting on pins and needles for the next chapter. I want to see how the younger sister handles it. Please post more.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A very yummy addition 😋

Very yummy indeed! Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 you’ll continue this story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
chpt. 4?

Dear, Author, can we expect next chapter? plz, waiting for so long

MiniwandMiniwandover 4 years ago
It's so hot

I love this story. Please resume writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

I hope you pick this back up again, or that you’re alive and on the site to even see this. This was fantastic and I friggin kid locked and gave it a 4 instead of a 5!

Then the cliffhanger tease! You kill me!

CheeachaserCheeachaserover 4 years ago
Unfortunate

What is unfortunate? That this series ended.

lookbob66lookbob66over 4 years ago
Romance?

Something felt kind of romantic at the end. I figured that it would end this way, but in addition to a sex marathon (always welcome), there was a nice feeling to it. Your best work so far. If you can add a tag I do suggest cuckquean.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 4 years ago
Outstanding climax

I’ve really enjoyed this work, exciting, emotional as well as sexual. And the ending fabulous. I would have preferred he find out after the 4 women were all over him, blindfolded, but the indignation set up the perfectly understandable resolution of his guilt. More stories would be better.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 4 years ago
What a sensually TORRID Series

Ah, Ms Jackson - you're a WET - DREAM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Jacobs surprise

I was waiting on Jacob to be the Ring leader behind the scenes, Milf that spells Ms. Jasckon , Eh!! Don't question the will of Jacob

Sawdusty1Sawdusty1about 4 years ago
Which one?

The twin sisters are both out of the picture. The girlfriend is a close second. My choice would be the mother, Katherine, Mrs. Jackson! Ever since the first description of Katherine my heart beat slightly faster when she was in conversation. I would do everything to keep the mother my own private stock. The story in all 3 parts was great but too short. There could be more. Great read and which one is going to get pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Well written..definitely would love a follow up to this story..

garland151garland151almost 4 years ago
One of the best story lines

One of the best story lines I've read in a long while.

Yes grammar and continuity could be improved but I rather you wrote a follow up story. Thanks for sharing.

Wildwood55Wildwood55almost 4 years ago
Good story arc, and decently written. If I have one constructive point,

it would the use of the word, 'bust'. When the protag used it in the the first chapter, it fit with the male dialogue, but when Mom used it, it was a mistake. No way is a middle-aged Mom of four going to use 'bust', as slang for cumming. There are a coule of times in the other chapters the word is used, ill-advisedly.

Other than that and a few other normal spelling and grammatic errors, it was a good fantasy romp. Re: grinded vs ground as past tense of grind, it is technically correct, but usually sounds 'off' to non-Brits. I would suggest to not use it, as the sentence never seems to flow when it is used.

Thanks for sharing your imagination and creativity, and for all the work ot takes to put together a Lit submission.

GeoD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great series

Great series that just keeps getting better. Just when we think you’ve hit a final chapter, you leave an opening. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Need Elizabeth in the next chap with the whole fam!!

HragsHragsover 3 years ago
More... More... More Chapters !!!!

Ok..Now we have see how much he fucks Elizabeth. More chapters needed.

SallyRichmondSallyRichmondover 3 years ago

Really too much, but I could not stop reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good and all I'd give you a five star if you let a few of them actually have pubic hair...sorry I just don't like the idea of fucking a baby and to me a women is hairy downstairs to show she is old enough and mature enough to be having sex... Note I don't mind it if they are trimmed but clean and smooth no..... The main thing that lost it several points in my rating scale is the last scene.... actually the last chapter is not believable and it would have likely never happened. I believed Rachel would have sex with the main character the first time but not this time because her twin would have pressured her into it... Leah is a down right whore and the whole story would have done better without her as she is forgettable..... Hailey it would have been a better story if she was more hurt about what her boyfriend did and it would have been best if she had more sex scenes as the main character is supposed to be her boyfriend and if I was in her shoes I would have insisted on sex the first night in the beach house because it is just to romantic to pass up... To be totally honest this story would have been better if it was just the mom and Hailey having sex with the main character and maybe the inclusion of the young sister the attitude of the twins kinda ruins the mood as its basically stated they can pretty much fuck whoever they want and they choose to more or less try and steal their sisters boyfriend for a wild fuck that could ruin their family yeah not likely as for the mother the first story is believable because its portrayed as a women who believes that she is past her prime and is not looking for a man because she doesn't think she can land one yet she sees that her daughters boyfriend is attracted to her and has a sexual awakening as she realizes she is still desirable and falls for him before she can think the consequences through fully... Over all it's a hot story but needs more thought and characters need to be well rounded they shouldn't all be over charged sex machines they need more depth in stories this long and it would be nice to see some family members with some problems with what's going on at least at first and work them into it that way it gives the story a longer shelf life... Meaning you can write about the story longer without wearing it out to quickly

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago
My Comments on Ms. Jackson

I loved the story! Gave it 5 stars. I was very pleased that Hailey was OK with Chris fucking her mom and her two sisters. Nice twist at the end when he proposed to Hailey and she accepted. He seems perfect for this family. What a wild imagination jeffincognito has. I loved the twists and turns of this very lengthy story. Great job. Keep writing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story editing needed

Overall a good story, just needs a good editor to clean it up. Looking forward to the continuation.

Anony Mous

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
True Story..

I had a similar experience with my mother in law. I have a very long thick cock and my new wife had a very difficult time taking even half of it. My wife tells her Mother and mentions that maybe she could help with some coaching if I didn't object. She joins us during the next love making session and gasps when she realizes how big I am, but proceeds to help her daughter add lube, positions etc as well as directing me to go slow so her daughter can adjust. Well the next day my wife is quite sore so her Mother puts her in a hot bath to soak the soreness away. While she is soaking my mother in law asks if she can look, at my penis and touch it as she had never seen one so large and wanted to inspect while my wife was soaking. I opened my robe and she started touching and stroking as I began to get erect. As her breathing increased I pulled her robe open and began massaging her tits and hard nipples. Finally I pushed her back on the bed, held up her legs and inserted my cock in her nice hairy pussy nice and slow as she begged for me to keep going deeper. To make a long story short, we moved in with my mother in laws big house she had since her husband's death and eventually had my wife's blessing to have sex with her mother and we became a big happy family with lots of nudity. My wife died quite young and I continued to live there enjoying my sexy mother in law until her death. Great life..!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I agree ..

Below anonymous stated he like pussy hair and I agree. I have found in my medi al profession that women in the 40 year old range typically do not shave their pussies. Maybe a trim but most have outgrown the "bald look" and are proud of their bush, which to me is sexier.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
If

If Hailey saw the hickey on Rachel,how come Jacob never?.

chiefhalchiefhalover 3 years ago

Love the story. You need a proofreader!

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Excellent again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best series ever

I love this series

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

dam such a hot story and such a lucky guy to have 4 women and now a younger sister to fuck and enjoy as each is different. wish there was another chapter to this one

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Nice sexy action.

Plus points for dwelling on the sex action, it's good to take the time to describe the detail.

But...minus points for:

- obsession with dick size

- obsession with breast size

- faults of editing/proofing which could be easily checked through

- going porny and unrealistic. Personally I think it's sexier if it's believable, realistic and not exaggerated. But that's just me.

A nice long story though

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Elizabeth

this sister deserves a whole chapter please fill us in

Sman4444Sman4444about 3 years ago

It’s Very Hard!

Not to love this story!

HemmingswayHemmingswayabout 3 years ago

Easy 5* What a great read. I'm already looking forward to your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Great story

One of my girlfriends had really large tits as does my current one. I can really identify with your tit fascination in this story as until you have fucked someone with big tits you have no idea. Love girls tight heart shaped rears so sexy especially as in this story you hold and caress. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

more more more...WOW

Southernstee1031Southernstee1031almost 3 years ago

I bet you do love this family...keep SLANGING that dick!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

too many characters, lots of typos, some misplaced apostrophes...probably a self-edit.

WTX77WTX77almost 3 years ago

I love this series. I keep cuming back in hopes that you have continued it. Please do!!!

AndreqAndreqalmost 3 years ago

Marvelous. I have thoroughly enjoyed this series, edit mistakes and all. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Omg an 18 year old to fuck along with the other four cunts, the lucky lucky fucker. What would I not give to join this fabulous fucking sucking orgy. Wallowing in all those beautiful cunts. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I absolutely love this series. Erotic. Sexy. HOT! Keep it going.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Good job! In the last scene things seemed somewhat mechanical though. Thanks for adding the viagra; the only way he could do what he did without being Superman.

Hmmm, no anal; not even with fingers. I thought Mrs. Jackson might go there since she was last and the most experienced. And I was sorry that he didn't get Hailey off again since she was flailing so hard at her pussy while he got every one else into LaLaLand.

Oh well... thanks for sharing this story with us.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Stupider and stupider.

How TF is he handcuffed, arms overhead, to a wall, to a bedframe???

"We're going to suck your dick now, baby." A guy who "busts" thinks Hailey's language is juvenile. HAHAHAHAHA!

He gets a double titfuck, all four suck him in turns, and he gets to cum on their faces. I'd be goddamned if mine wouldn't go down one of four throats!

'"Your dick so big!" Hailey "whales" (DUMBest/funniest word choice HAHAHAHAHA!) as she successfully slides all the way down it. It's as if it's the first time she's takin me inside her. I wonder what's different about this time.' Duuh! It's the first goddamn time in this whole fucking story he's fucked her, his girlfriend!!!

The moron can't count either. Cums on faces, cums in Leah on top, cums in Rachel doggie, and cums in Katherine on the bed and counts 3 times.

Any of you morons that rave about this shitpile might need to go back to school to understand English in a WELL WRITTEN HOT story. Try Blizzard and a Night of Firsts, Outsourcing, or The Accidental Nudist Cabin.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

He fucked his girlfriend and her mother, as well as her two older sisters. Now it's the youngest's turn.

Note. Mrs. Jackson said she tied her tubes after Hayley was born. Where does the fourth sister come from?

When is the sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I especially liked Rachel, kind of sweet and demure. Thanks for your hard work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best.

sexy_threadssexy_threadsover 2 years ago

Another great story - thanks.

Those that can, write, those that can't just bitch in the comments - can't help laughing at one in particular...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! My favorite story so far! Kept my cock hard for hours!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Good story...

However, Ms. Jackson's eyes are "crystal blue" in Ch. 01, Leah and Rachael's are also blue in Ch. 02, but these three changed to brown in Ch. 03. Other than that and the many mistakes in Ch. 03, it was a good story and the sex was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking sucking wonderful, just wish you had included a session with 18 year old Elizabeth. Mind blowing family fucking. More and more please, and soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

IrizumiIrizumiover 2 years ago

Agreed. This story is awesome. And hope for another one soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A great well written story.

It is sad the story finishes in the middle of nowhere.

If the author is still around, please complete this excellent very erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, it's unanimous, GREAT JOB, YOUR STORY GOT US ALL HARD, EVEN THE WOMEN! But, yeh there is aways a 'but'. The editing sucked!. You have to use a proofreader. I'd get the wife or girl friend to proof it, while your banging them because they will be dripping juices early on. Now, if you have both, give them both a copy, pop a blue pill, and enough the fruits of your labor. My proofreader enjoyed your story too. Said or mumbled something about fucking you while she proofed it, so I'm right. Now, get busy writing a few more chapters. You have Elizabeth to christen yet. There might even be a cherry there. As tight as that 18 year might be, my bet is your boy knocks up Rachel, Jacob knows it wasn't him, figures it out, doesn't think the first one is either, and so on. We are all asking you to give us more of this story, so we can keep pounding our proofers, and blaming you for causing it. Keep writing.

XYZ

jkthekatjkthekatabout 2 years ago

I agree with anonymous!! Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well - I think that Elizabeth deserves her own chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Best Story Ever !!!!! ❤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I seem to match many.

Cute story, but shame about the spelling, though more on the side of the wrong word used than the correct word misspelled - e.g. whale when you wanted wail - site when you wanted sight - etc.

Definitely a case of too little attention to proof reading.

As indicated by others - get yourself at LEAST one, if not two good proof readers; and heed their advice - BEFORE you publish!

And this applies to ALL the Parts!

Talon5KarrdeTalon5Karrdeabout 2 years ago

We need a Chapter four with Elizabeth!

Is Elizabeth a Rubberist?

Everyone else is Bi and into BDSM...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The family that fucks together stays together. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

read the whole thing, in spite of malapropisms, misspellings, dropped letters, words.

gave it a five just the same

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i would think that among these horny women at least some would crave it up their ass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought Ms Jackson got her tubes tied after Hailey 🧐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

terrible grammar, lie/lay difference ignorance... i could go on and on. however, language flows well. one star, sorry...

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Thought they all had blue eyes.

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 2 years ago

In some ways I'd like another chapter, but on the other hand, there'd probably be a lot of repetition. There's not a lot of difference between four-on-one and five-on-one.

Yes, an editor or two is very important, but the story is good. Remember, there are more than a few that know the difference between their, they're, and there. Unfortunately, Lit has more than enough authors and editors that don't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Need a chapter with Elizabeth. It would be great if she was better at deepthroating than all of them combined and also loved getting ass fucked. Love the series.

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Sweet tale...good job.. would be nice to have additional chapters as this one has possibilities....particularly if the happy ever after disintegrates into difficulties...

geek_writergeek_writeralmost 2 years ago

Agree with the pro at deepthroating and loved it in the butt

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hell yeah a family of needy and depraved sluts willing to fuck without inhibitions got find me one of those. Love the story!!!

TTryderTTryderover 1 year ago

Encore Encore Story line excellent. Interplay between characters believable. Avery good story.

Are you planning any follow-up's.

RickJoeyRickJoeyover 1 year ago

My only regret with this story is that it had to come to an end. I would give it 10 stars if I could!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous