All Comments on 'Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 01'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

More please and quickly x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story but...

a bit too stereotyped with size queens and a porn dick - till worth 4* for the story

rkp1705rkp1705over 9 years ago
I don't agree.....

with Anonymous's "good story but" comment. What does he expect from erotica? Definitely worth five stars. I look forward to more of your hot writing.

Dick

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 9 years ago
Fun Story

Enjoyed it so much. Looking fwd to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
worth a 5

good story idea but maybe more about the coming action with the other ladies and not second hand from our hero.

menziesmenziesover 9 years ago
5 stars

Well done

MarysBoyToyMarysBoyToyover 9 years ago
abs0 fcn Brilliant.. +++ Awesome mate ^5s

.. we aussies know stuff right? ;)

newbynicknewbynickover 9 years ago
5*

Thank you - fascinating and most enjoyable

Nick

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
she needs

to have an attorney on retainer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
thanks

You Sir,

Are a Master of your craft.

Sensational story & very well written.

onepussyhound2onepussyhound2over 8 years ago
Wonderfully descriptive

Could feel each insertion from your descriptions - lol - great cummand of your language skills - could not resist - and more to cum - thank you - so HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
allenthebrit

Oh, man we just loved your story, shame that's all it is as the wife would just love to sample something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

But just as an update, breast augmentation has been done via the umbilicus (belly button) for some time now so there is no scarring on or near the breasts or nipples.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 7 years ago
@ Anon 06/11/16

After some quick research, because I'd never heard of breast augmentation through the belly button, I found it isn't common. There are other options that don't leave scars on the breasts, but every option does leave scars somewhere.

"Breast Augmentation through the belly button is not popular for good reasons... It provides the surgeon with a very limited option of saline only implants, minimal to no control over the pocket creation for the implants (the pockets are created 'blind'), high complication rates, and serious lack of consistency in results achieved. The only 'benefit' of this procedure is a scar in the belly button. However, if the results are poor and largely unpredictable, then the scar is irrelevant." - Eddy Dona, MBBS, FRACS (Sydney Plastic Surgeon)

"Insertion of breast implants through the belly button, which is referred to as trans-umbilical breast augmentation (TUBA), is a controversial procedure and carries with it a high-risk profile and many trade-offs; such as solely being able to use saline implants. Additionally, the surgeon needs to dissect the pocket blindly, which makes the procedure less precise. Pocket dissection is a critical step in order to position the implant correctly. Therefore, because this step in TUBA is done blindly, it leads to higher rates of complications." - John Diaz, MD (Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon)

No insult intended, but I sincerely hope you're not a physician.

john-the-authorjohn-the-authorover 7 years ago
More on breast surgery....

I can speak with some authority that it's very common for women having a tummy tuck after weight loss to get a boob job at the same time. A very common procedure is kind of a "shirt-tail" operation: they make an incision at the pubic line across to the hips, then tug the excess skin down, trim off the excess, and stitch it back in place. They have to make a new navel when they do this, but that's actually quite easy. One surgeon I know makes a heart-shaped navel as his signature.

The thing is, while they're "under the hood," it's very easy for them to reach up through the incision all the way up to the breasts from the inside and position saline bags or the like inside the breast tissue. The scarring is down around the public line from the tummy tuck, but there's no external indication that there was a breast implant done. It's also kind of funny seeing a surgeon with both arms under the hood up to the elbows getting the implants positioned Just Right. (Okay, so I have a rough sense of humor. :) )

One other thing to consider: if one is already having a tummy tuck and going through all of the hassles and expenses thereof, adding a breast augmentation to the process is actually fairly cheap--usually $2-3K--and DEFINITELY cheaper than doing it separately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it

When I was in school I did lawn care for an older divorcee. One day she had me move her refrigerator out so she could clean behind it. That day she took my virginity. I fucked her and three of her friends for the next couple of years until I went to college.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A little too far for me

I was enjoying it till she turned it into a business

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

LOVED her jilling in her closet, her labia 'glued shut from her leaking pussy honey', tho truly sorry you made her bald...nothing like a full natural or even neatly trimmed muffin...

looking forward to Ch 02

5

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago

Anything worth reading is worth reading twice. Brings back memories of my Boo. A real freak in bed. The old cliche of “A lady in a crowd, a wonton slut in the bedroom!”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WOW! To satisfy some people, you might have to make two versions LOL! Me, I like my dinner waxed because —the reason it is dinner not desert— main courses are artistically concocted with a broad variety of complex flavor experiences and it takes time to fully appreciate them even as they develop more complex when one considers aromas. I do not want the experience interrupted by anything like lint or steel wool because the chef wasn’t careful. That being said, I understand that others have a different palate and prefer beer to wine and that is fine. DO NOT CHANGE ONE BIT OF THE STORY OTHERWISE!! You are an awesome writer and I seriously enjoyed the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Size G?

I'm certain plenty of people are thrilled with that insanity, but it lost me instantly.

Totally broke the realism (and yes I know it is fantasy, but even Star Wars still had basics, like gravity).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lost me at size G. Back pain and clothing challenges. Boo.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

DAYUMmmmm..!! Amazing Story..!!! 5 Stars..!!

Chelms38Chelms3812 months ago

Big busty black women who have juicy wet pussy are so tasty. I got into black women(both young and old)late in life and can't get enough. I pick them up in different places like shopping malls/supermarkets/coffee shops and I don't care if they are single or married just as long as they are up for it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

fake tits on page 1 put an end to any interest I might have had in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

G-cup fakies and a cock that is basically an arm. All right I'll overlook those ridiculously large features and see where the story goes. That at least is not too bad.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 2 months ago

Ah, the joys of being a Cougar who finds a young hung virgin cub who's willing to be exploited. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous