Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to fuck you soooooooooo good!" she growled, pinning him to the door as soon as it closed. Her lips found his, and it was a few minutes before she came up for air. "I missed you this week, but nature was definitely not in our favour for the last few days. I'm so horny!"

"So what else is new?" he jibed, laughing when she stuck her tongue out at him. After their first encounter, she'd immediately set up a weekly visit, but had found herself in need mid span, begging for an interim fix before that repeat could happen. Michael liked her, so he had no problem visiting her bed as often as she wanted to part her legs, and part with two hundred dollars.

In a few minutes, they were in her bedroom, and she was playfully draping her diaphanous black robe off her shoulder. It was soon on the floor around her ankles. Michael had noticed something interesting about his clientele. They all liked to strip for him, whether their bodies were stripper-worthy or not. Ashley was hot, so no question which side of the ledger she landed on, but they all got off on taking their clothes off for an audience, even if they had to pay for the thrill.

Ashley had her back to him, jiggling her sexy rump in his face. A thin string ran up between her cheeks of her ass, meeting with a similarly thin horizontal string around her waist. She had a wasp waist, narrow and in stark contrast to her bountiful chest and fully rounded rear. He caressed the smooth skin presented to him, feeling her heat, and she pressed more firmly into his hands. She turned slightly, offering one bra-covered breast for his inspection as well, and he didn't pass up the opportunity. The heavy fullness filled his hand, and Ashley seductively dropped one strap off her shoulder, exposing more skin for his appreciative gaze to consume. She watched his eyes roaming over her body, and it only added to her fire.

Michael's hands tugged the strings of her thong over her hips, brushing down her thighs softly. One hand came back up to cup the blazing heat of her dripping pussy, slipping a finger up between the swollen lips. She gasped softly at his touch, opening her mouth in surprise. Her eyes opened wide, and her head tilted back. Her right breast was bare, resting in the palm of his hand, and he took the already stiff nipple into his mouth with reverent gentleness.

"Oh god," Ashley breathed, her voice quivering with desire. "More! Please take me, Michael! I'm begging you... Please make my body your plaything!"

He laid her gently on the bed, still wearing her bra, at least partially. Her knees came up instinctively, offering herself yet again, spreading wide to show him her gaping, desperate pussy. He stared deep into her liquid blue eyes, watching the joy appear as she realized what he was planning. He moved down her body.

"Oh, Michael, yes, my sweet darling.... My pussy is waiting for your talented tongue! Please eat me! Make me scream!"

He could smell her arousal long before he came within tasting range. Her succulent sex literally dripped with her sweet, oily secretions, natural lubrication that he loved the taste of, and was planning to fully enjoy. He flicked his tongue across her tight little asshole, and she greeted him with a giggling moan of pleasure.

"You are such a bad boy! Teasing me like this.... after all we've done together... you're so cruel to meEEEE!" She shrieked as his tongue stopped teasing her back door, and plunged into her juicy opening.

She was delicious, truly oozing ambrosia that he was gorging himself on eagerly. When his lips pulled her engorged clitoris clear of its protective hood, Ashley came, gushing hot honey into his mouth as she writhed and screamed in orgasmic bliss.

Michael had a choice to make ; climb aboard and fuck her senseless, or eat her to another orgasm (or two... three... four?), then climb aboard and fuck her senseless. Option two was looking good, as he could conserve energy for later.

Twenty ejaculate soaked minutes later, Ashley finally pushed him off, having squirted through three more gargantuan, earthshattering, Richter scale registering orgasms that left her exhausted and gasping for breath. She was dripping with sweat, as well as pussy juice, and when she looked at him, her blue eyes seemed to having difficulty focusing on his face, independently rolling back in her head.

"Ohmygod!" she panted, stroking his hair. "You should have your... tongue registered.... as a... deadly... weapon! I'm wrecked, wiped out... destroyed!" He moved up, resting next to her sweaty body while she recovered. He couldn't resist nibbling on her exposed breast, making her giggle softly.

"You are insatiable, aren't you?" she smiled. "What's your dick have to say about this?"

Michael stood, and dropped his pants, allowing his rock hard erection to swing free.

"Oh god.... It's awake!" she hissed, feigning distress, but her body betrayed her, spreading her legs wider.

Michael had returned by now, his massive tool dressed in its protective armour, and he wasted no time in planting it firmly into her gaping receptacle with one smooth stroke.

"Oooof!" she gasped as he hit bottom. "Fuck! Miranda is such a lucky bitch, getting to have this thing anytime she wants!"

Yes, well, at least when you're not using it, he thought. I'd really like to see you two back together sometime, just for my own entertainment.

Speaking of entertainment, he was about to get some. She'd had her fun, so now he was going to fuck her, as hard as he wanted to. He was sure she'd enjoy it too, but this was for him, since she had already cum four times. He sat up on his knees, ready to unleash hell on her cunt at his own discretion. He grabbed her right leg and extended it straight up his chest, which rolled her a few degrees to her left. His right hand hooked three fingers into her bra, giving him a handle to match the grip he had on her leg. Satisfied, he started to pound her.

Ashley immediately started to wail, like a siren warning of an approaching storm. Except of course, that she was a natural wonder, not a disaster.

"Oh... Oh... OhhhhOHHHHohhhhhOHHHHH!" she screamed, tossing her head back. Tilting her slightly on her side had stacked her magnificent tits one atop the other, and that made for some incredibly erotic jiggling while he fucked her hard and fast.

"Oh SHIT! HARDER! FUCK ME HARDERRRR!" she gasped, blushing red with exertion as she had her next orgasm. "MORE! GIVE ME MORE!"

Michael kept going, spearing her furiously, transfixed on her quivering chest as she came. She looked up at him out of the corner of her eye, pleading for mercy and more pleasure at the same time. Her mouth never closed, but her voice trailed off, finally returning when her eyes screwed shut, and she came again.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNN! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEE!"

Michael was dripping sweat onto her now, but he didn't even slow down, ramming into her clutching cunt for several minutes more, during which she came twice, at least. She had asked him to take her, to use her, and to make her body his toy.... He was just following instructions. He felt her pussy tighten again, grabbing at him as another orgasm hit, and this time, he joined her, exploding into his condom.

"Oh, FUCK!" he grunted as he spilled into her. Ashley sang harmony, voicing her own enjoyment.

"AIYEEEEHUHN! MMMMNYAHHHN! MOTHERFUCKER! YESSSSS!" she screeched, just before she wilted, falling silent and still abruptly. Her chest rose and fell raggedly with her gasping breaths, but she was out. The thigh that he held tight to his chest had gone from tensely flexed to jello in a split second, and her head lolled loosely when he withdrew his cock and lowered her leg.

Michael eased off the bed, breathing hard, and staggered into her ensuite bath, where he disposed of his cum-filled rubber. A few minutes of toilet time cleared his plumbing, and he went back into the bedroom, where Ashley was resting quietly. Other than her now relaxed breathing, there had been no change in her position. She had been well and truly fucked unconscious. He checked the time : 3:20. He had time to rest himself, and gently rolled her over, getting her under the covers and snuggled up against his chest without too much difficulty, despite her apparent lack of bones. She flopped around like a bag full of water, completely out of it, but once she was safely corralled in his arms, he relaxed.

He laid there, holding her for quite a while, listening to her quiet breathing, and wondering what Charisse Wilson could do to top this one. Hell, he almost forgot about Esmi this morning, eagerly taking his dick all the way up her ass! Chari would have to be at her best to match up!

Ashley stirred, groaning softly and smacking her lips as she woke. He watched her closely, smiling when her eyelids fluttered, and opened slowly.

"Hey, pretty lady. How ya doin'?" he whispered, kissing her forehead. She smiled, and tried to focus.

"Whoa! What did you do to me?" she giggled, inspecting the stretched remnants of her bra, still around her chest. It might not be salvageable, but it's death was worth it. Her pussy was still throbbing, having just received the most incredible fuck of its well used life. "What time is it?"

He peeked at his watch. "4:20. You were out for an hour."

"Michael... did you stay just for me?" she asked, knowing her time was up twenty minutes ago. He nodded, kissing her softly. "That's so sweet! Thank you, darling!"

"Well, I could hardly leave you in that state, given that I caused it. It only seemed right." Now she kissed him, more passionately, thanking him again in her own way. When she broke away, she rolled over, digging into the bedside drawer. She came out with her wallet, pulling a sheaf of bills out, fanning them to select the appropriate amount. She smiled, folded the whole wad, and tossed it on his chest.

"Worth every penny," she whispered, putting her head back on the pillow.

"Ash, I thought you already paid Miranda. What's this?"

"Yes, l paid her, but I paid to get laid. You've gone far above and beyond that call every time, and today you held me while I was asleep, even though you were off the clock. I appreciate that, and I have the money, so consider it a gift.

"Thank you, but there must be three hundred dollars here," he began, looking at the thick stack of twenties and fifties. "Are you sure?"

"Absolutely. Now, get your ass out of here! Take Miranda out for a nice dinner, or get her a present that shows her how you feel about her." Michael looked shocked when she added the last bit. "Yes, I know you love her. You're not quite as suave as you think. Besides, we women are pretty good at picking up the signals." Another kiss. "I only wish I'd found you first!"

***

Michael opened the door, whisking in with the flowers he'd bought on the way home. Miranda came out of the bedroom, dressed impeccably, but looking a little concerned, at least until she saw the roses. Her hand went to her chest, the instinctive 'for me?' reaction.

The kiss he laid on her lips removed all doubt, and he explained his late arrival when they parted. Miranda seemed touched.

They jumped in Miranda's car, and went to dinner, with Michael directing her to a nicer restaurant, rather than their usual local fare. Her dark blue dress fit right in at the destination, every bit as well as it fit her luscious body. Steak and lobster all around. Creme brulee for desert, and a good bit of passionate necking in the car before the trip home.

When they did get home, they had time for a little nap before Michael needed to go to Charisse's. It was Miranda who decided that nap should be of the naked variety, but she wouldn't let him act on the urges being next to her body brought out.

"Save it for Charisse.... I'll get my fill tomorrow. For now, I suggest you get some sleep, baby. I think you'll need it." He didn't want to, but she insisted.

When he woke, ninety minutes later, Miranda greeted him with a kiss, a drink, and a little blue pill. The shower was running, and she herded him into it, narrowly escaping his attempt to pull her in with him. The warm water felt great, and it cleared his head enough that he was focused on the task at hand when he finished washing. Miranda had laid out some clothes when he went back into the bedroom, and he dressed quickly, thankful that she had such good taste.

Miranda was still walking around naked, making him crazy, fully aware of what she was doing to him, and quite pleased with herself about it. She was priming his pump, as it were, and saw him off, all the way to the front door, starkers.

Michael parked across the street from the Wilson house, just before 9 p.m., and went to the side door as Charisse had asked last week. He honestly didn't know what he'd done to warrant this special request for an overnighter, but if she wanted it, he was willing to give it a try. Part of him liked the idea of getting paid to sleep with someone after he was done sleeping with someone.

Charisse Wilson was in her early fifties, loaded, and very well preserved, which some would truthfully say was the result, at least partially, of being loaded. Yes, she'd had some work done. Actually, she'd had a lot of work done, but given he was head over heels in love with someone else who had gone under the knife, that alone was not enough to shun her. Besides, the work she'd had done was very, very, very nicely done, and she was drop dead gorgeous as a result.

Medium tall, lipo sucked and tummy tucked to perfection, with boobs that were heaven sent and mostly (but not completely) natural. A face lift made her look thirty-something at worst, and blazing red hair without a hint of grey cascaded almost all the way to her spectacular ass.

She greeted him naked. She was proud of her body, so why cover it up? She closed the door and walked up the short staircase to the main level, stopping at the top stair and turning to face him. She opened her arms, taking him in as he stopped one stair short of her, and kissing him deeply. They remained joined at the lips for several minutes, until she turned slightly, silently indicating a desire to be carried to the bedroom. He 'heard' her request, scooping her one hundred fifteen pounds up, and carrying her down the wide hallway into her boudoir. He put her down on the bed, and she finally released him, looking up at him longingly.

Michael shed his clothes and joined her under the covers, resuming the kiss, still in silence. His hands wandered across her body, choosing to dally on the soft, voluminous curves of her large breasts, teasing her nipples to attention and kneading the resilient flesh gently.

At last, she moaned softly, making the first sound uttered since his arrival, apart from heavy breathing and the sound of wet kisses. They certainly didn't hear the door.

"MOTHER!" came the exclamation from the bedroom doorway.

Charisse was on top at the moment, and snapped her head around, rolling off. The sheets were down around their waists, so when she turned, her breasts were out in view, but she didn't even try to cover up.

"Shit!" she hissed. "Hello, Jenelle... what are you doing here?"

"Don't try to change the subject... What the hell are you doing, and who are you doing it with?"

"Jenelle, I'm sure you know exactly what I'm doing. Who I do it with is my business, not yours. What are you doing here, anyway?"

"I hadn't heard from you for a few days," Jenelle replied, flicking her eyes over her mother's breasts, and the young man in bed next to her. "I was driving by. I thought I'd find you reading, not.... in flagrante delicto!" She turned, as though to leave, then hesitated. "Nice to meet you, whoever you are." With that, she left.

"Oh no you don't!" Charisse yelped, leaping out of bed to pursue her daughter.

Michael stayed put, but he could hear part of the conversation from his position. Finally, he heard Charisse's voice.

"You, forget.... I know you. If you aren't involved, you'll shoot your mouth off, and I don't need that again. Get in here!" Charisse bolted back into the room, breasts bouncing wildly. She leaned down and kissed Michael, whispering in his ear. "I hope you're well rested... I owe you double."

Michael was still trying to make sense of that comment when a very naked Jenelle walked in. Funny, when she was screaming at them from the doorway, Michael never noticed how attractive the younger Wilson was. Taller than her mother, with long brown hair, she was very pretty, and stacked nearly as well as Charisse. She walked around to his side of the king-sized bed, offering her hand.

"I'm Jenelle," she said, smiling sweetly.

"Michael," he replied, taking her soft, delicate hand and nodding. She pulled the covers aside and slipped in next to him.

"I hope you don't mind," she whispered, "and I apologize for interrupting the two of you. Mother is right. Her love life is none of my business." She laid her head back on the pillow, watching him with her big brown eyes. "Pretend I'm not here."

Yeah, like that's possible, he thought, and I'm sure you know it's not going to happen.

Charisse seemed willing to try. She turned his chin toward her, and kissed him softly, gripping his shoulder and pulling him over on top of her. Michael's attention was understandably divided, especially with Jenelle's angelic visage peering at him so close by.

One soft kiss snowballed into several, then more of the passionate variety. Charisse had her arms around his neck, holding him closer. She was very wound up, and it was contagious.

"I can't wait any longer... Fuck me, baby," she whispered. He glanced over at Jenelle. "I said fuck me. Forget about her. You can do her later."

Jenelle gave her mother a dirty look as Michael squirmed out from under the covers. His pants were hanging over the foot of the bed, and his raincoats were in the pocket. He had his back to the ladies when he retrieved the string of six condoms, but he could feel their eyes on him. He turned back toward them.

"Oh my God!" Jenelle breathed when she saw his dick.

Most people think Viagra makes you hard, but that's not really true. Actually, it let's you get hard, and I do mean hard, and stay that way for longer, even past orgasm if the mood is right. It's also not a 'one and done' proposition, as the chemicals and their effect on blood flow remain in the bloodstream for as many as eight hours.

Michael's cock stood straight out, harder and thicker that usual thanks to chemistry.

"Oh yes.... that's what he's here for! My pussy loves it!" Charisse moaned.

Michael smiled. He handed the condoms to Charisse. She tore one off, then grinned, handing it to her daughter.

"Put this on him, won't you dear?" Charisse looked at the expression on Jenelle's face, a combination of horror, wonder and lust.

Michael turned, moving closer to Jenelle. Her eyes were glued to his cock, which bobbed before her gaze. She'd never seen anything this big, even in movies. Sure, she'd seen longer ones, but this.... thing.... was positively huge. So long... so thick... so hard... so hot. She touched it, confirming the last two observations, and her tongue peeked out subconsciously.

"Mother," she laughed, "there's no way this fits up your pussy."

"My dear daughter..." Charisse replied smugly, "it not only fits, but it fits good. I've never cum so much in my life." Michael blushed at the two women talking about his equipment in such a way. "Now, put that rubber on him so he can put it to use!"

Jenelle tore open the package, rolling the latex tube down his length. She couldn't help stroking him a few times.

"Okay... This I've got to see. Get ready, Mother."