Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charisse and Jenelle started to lick his cum from each others faces. Cleaning up quickly escalated to making out, and making out soon led to amorous caresses. Michael watched, stunned and hard as a rock, as Jenelle pivoted on her knees and planted her dripping cunt on Charisse's face, wrenching her Mother's thighs apart to gain access to the equally wet pussy there. Charisse had been right to hold this information back. Watching them eat each other was HOT! He probably would have cum at the thought of it.

He watched them for about twenty minutes. They each shuddered through at least one orgasm, but Michael was feeling a little left out, so her rolled a fresh condom onto his erection, then went to his position behind Jenelle. Charisse smiled at him from below, gripped his eleven inches in her elegant hand, and directed it into her daughter's pussy, tonguing Jenelle's clitoris as he slid in.

Jenelle was busy, her tongue deep inside her Mother's pussy, so her initial reaction to his cock probing her depths was muffled, but her head came up quickly. Michael grabbed a handful of her long, silky hair, and pulled, forcing her back onto his shaft to the hilt. He could feel Charisse's tongue on his balls, and the point of contact where Jenelle's pussy stretched around his dick.

"Ooooooohhhhhh! Uhnnnnn! Fuck!" she moaned, grinding back against him with her ass. "Yes, give me that big fucking cock! More!" He pulled all the way out, dipped his dick momentarily into Charisse's willing mouth, then skewered Jenelle again, slamming all the way into her muscular sex hard. Her ass quivered in his hands. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNN! YES! HARDER! HARDER! FUCK ME HARD!"

He had no issues with giving her what she wanted. Watching the Wilsons feasting on each other in sapphic joy had lit the fire inside him. It was better in person than in any porno movie he'd ever seen, and now he wanted to fuck both of them... really FUCK both of them, as hard as he could, for himself. If she liked it as well, all the better.

He pulled back, and started to drill into her furiously, pounding her cunt with a vengeance. He gripped her hips tightly, trying to maintain his leverage, but she was a little sweaty from the evenings activities and his grasp slipped a few times. That's when he realized that she was slamming back at him, every bit as fiercely as he was. This was a desperate, frenzied fuck, in every sense, and she was screaming while he grunted like a rutting pig. Mostly unintelligible, her vocalizations had moments of clear communication.

"Oh fuck, yes... You're making me cum again! So fucking good... Yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she cried, tears streaming down her cheeks. "God, please don't stop! Please! Fuck me hard!"

Michael kept going, and she kept cumming, juices dribbling out of her abused cunt, and landing in her Mother's open mouth. Charisse had withdrawn from the furious action above her head out of self preservation, but was happy to watch Michael's giant tool violently impaling her daughter's swollen, engorged, dripping vagina, from close range. The slapping of their body collisions filled the room, along with Jenelle's screeches, and Charisse began to finger her own pussy.

Jenelle's head snapped back again, and a ragged, rasping, gasping howl escaped her throat, her body shaking and twitching as a massive orgasm ripped though her. A few final desperate snorts marked the end, and she pulled away, yanking her destroyed cunt off his penis, and collapsing exhausted on her side, at the foot of the bed. She tried to catch her breath, staring through glazed eyes at him, then smiled.

"Holy............. shit!" she hissed, "Un....... fucking...... believe..... able!"

Michael looked down when he felt Charisse gently stroking his cock. She was smiling.

"Got anything left for me?" she giggled. "That was incredible!"

He smiled back, carefully moving away from her head. She quickly prepared, jamming a pillow under her ass, and spreading her legs wide. Michael harpooned her, and she gasped.

"Fuck, yes..... Fuck me, baby! Fuck my brains out, like you did to her! Fuck my cunt hard!"

The pillow wedged her hips up, changing his angles, but she must have done it for a reason. He had barely started when the reason became apparent.

"Oh my god! That's it! I love it like this! So good, so deep! Fuck! FUCK!" she grunted through clenched teeth. "Oh, oh, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh... CUMMMMMMMING!"

Michael fucked her hard, watching her big tits bounce wildly across her chest, while she strained through multiple orgasms that ranged from screeching displays to silent, gasping spasms. She was bright red, twisting and arching her body as if in an attempt to escape from under him, while her fingers held his broad shoulders in the death grip that said she wanted to stay. He could feel his own climax nearing, and stepped on the gas, jackhammering her cunt. Charisse came again, or still, as she never really stopped, so it was difficult to say.

"Cumming, baby!" he groaned. "Where?"

Charisse wrapped her thighs tighter around him, and stared into his eyes.

"In me..... Fill me! I want to.... feel you.... squirt!"

Michael roared, grinding into her cunt hard as he sprayed his load into her, thankfully contained by the condom, while Charisse gasped through one more wave of pleasure, holding him close to her chest.

"That's it.... Cum in me! It feels so good!" she whispered in his ear, smoothing his sweaty hair.

The sleep that followed took them all the way until morning, with the sun well above the horizon when Jenelle stirred in Michael's arms. Charisse was pressed against his back, and they all shared the shower together, spending as much time kissing each other as they did washing the sticky residue of a night filled with sex off their bodies. It was pretty obvious that this was going to become a regular event, as both women had a glow of satisfaction about them.

******

Michael unlocked the door and walked into Miranda's house, dropping his keys on the counter. The Wilson women had made him a good breakfast, before fucking him once more each in the kitchen, the fourth time of the night. Charisse took it laying down on the table, and Jenelle finished him off perched in the corner of the countertop, with her legs spread well beyond ninety degrees.

Despite having eaten already, the morning round left him a little peckish, so he had stopped on his way home for coffee and danish pastries to share with Miranda. She was still asleep when he went into the bedroom.

"Hi baby," he whispered, brushing the hair out of her face and kissing her. "How's my Sweetheart?"

"Mmmm, lonely," she whispered, pouting for effect, "but better now that you're here." She kissed him harder this time. "How was the night with Charisse? Did Wilbur get a workout?" Miranda smirked, winking at him.

"You could say that!" Michael laughed, fishing in his pocket and coming out with a huge wad of cash. He placed it in the sexy valley of cleavage on her chest, and flopped down beside her.

"Um.... Honey? What's this? There's way too much money here. What happened?" She counted out $1200, arching her eyebrows.

"The short version," he answered, yawning, "is that her daughter caught us in the act."

Miranda covered her mouth, trying unsuccessfully to keep from laughing.

"So," he continued, smacking her on the ass in retaliation, "I had to do both of them.... Four times. Each. Charisse paid for the night, for the two of them, and Jenelle... that's her daughter's name... kicked in the extra $200. Thank God for Viagra and condoms!"

"You're probably too pooped to pop!" she giggled, caressing his face. He looked tired.

"I think I've got one more in me. After all, you are my most important pussy!"

"How many times did you cum?" she asked, her emotions a strange mixture of lust, excitement, and concern. Her mind was filled with images of her man, fucking two women to multiple orgasms, using his huge cock the way he used it on her. Her pussy got a little wetter.

"Just four," he whispered, snuggling closer. He was still dressed, but she was gloriously naked.

"Oh.... Is that all?" she giggled softly. "Why don't you rest, baby. I think you've earned it."

Michael rolled off the bed and stripped quickly. His dick didn't look tired. In fact, the longer she looked at it, the longer and harder it got.

"Are you sure? Wilbur wants to make love to his very favourite lady," he answered.

Miranda smiled. He had almost said it, that he loved her, and that was good enough for now. She loved him enough for both of them. She opened her arms, welcoming him back under the sheets with her, and wrapping her legs around his waist when he was safely in her embrace. Their lips met, in a soft, loving kiss that escalated quickly when his huge cock found its target, slipping into her sopping pussy smoothly.

Michael drove deep into her, firm but gentle, revelling in the sensation of her pussy gripping his skin without the intervening layer of prophylactic rubber to numb his desire. He really liked getting to fuck all these other women, but there was only one he loved, and she was writhing in bliss under his body right now. Her breasts pressed firmly against his chest, fuelling the flames more, adding to the heat of her kiss. He felt her body convulsing, saw her eyes rolling back in joy, and joined her, pumping his hot seed into her, even as her pussy gripped him in her own orgasm.

"Oh god," he grunted, breathing hard. She looked up at him, and he stared back into the reflective pools of her eyes. "I Love You."

"I know, baby.... I Love You, too," she whispered.

They fell asleep in each other's arms, their love now confessed. Tomorrow would be a busy day, but for now, tomorrow could wait.