All Comments on 'Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 04'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Ivo_ShandorIvo_Shandorover 9 years ago
Bravo Most Excellent

I would very much like to see more chapters of Michael and Miranda the story is well written and it keeps me reading because its a damn good read.

I hope you consider writing more then just 1 more chapter.

Or perhaps a spin off using Michael's female friends and there sexcapades?

dirt043dirt043over 9 years ago
AWESOME

Awesome Great read looking forward to more to cummmmmm .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more more lots more

very intense reading. you have crafted a wonderful tail with the wide array of clients. i look forward to lots more.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 9 years ago
Excellent!!

Of the many writers in this forum, you rank high in the top 10!

Encore!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
amusing fantasy

this far in it well beyond the classroom, in fact, what employment did Miranda have at the time she and Michael started dating? another question, when the business began, the payment was done in advance, direct to a bank account. yet, many times sums large enough to be payment in full were given to him and not always mentioned as tips. ????

if they do get married, it is implied that the business will cease, will he go to uni?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Please

When are there going to be more stories of Michael n Miranda for me, n other ppl, to read? I have enjoyed reading them all but would love more to read PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Did I find a slip? Hehe. Sophia wakes up and sneaked her pussy on his hard cock and wakes him up with slow sex, lots more fucking ensues! At the end he rips off the mystery condom and blasts her. So, condom or no condom, heh. Unless he went to sleep with the condom still on. Eww.

Anyways, still loving the story! Second time around, I'd forgot how good it was!!

erebustitan43erebustitan43about 5 years ago
Why do people alsay want to marry?

It is the 21st century, marriage should be put away. With 7 billion plus people marriage should only exist when there are 500 million or fewer people on the planet.

The marriage idea should out the window, never tie yourself to 1 woman it isn't natural.

mactheknife2mactheknife2about 3 years ago

Liked it why do men only want one woman?? Hope they continue with their little business! Hope to to see more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Still hittin' on all 8!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

At this point the sex is kind of boring. It's just the same stuff more or less but a different name he's fucking, and only slightly different circumstances. If this is all it's going to be then the story is basically over. Less is more ;)

Mirella not being touched by her husband in 8 months? Yeah that guy's fucking around. I'd bet my middle nut on it. I mean come on, let's be real here. Only reason you turn down a hottie is if you're saving energy to spend on other hottie's elsewhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous