Mtn. Pines Resort Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug pulled his fingers out of her and his hands clamped about her thighs, holding on as Janice bucked and thrashed and slammed her pussy hard into his face. Her fingers clenched tightly in his hair. So much emotion unleashed.

The intensity on her clit became overwhelming and she pushed back on his head but lost to his unbridled passion and desire to please, Doug failed to recognize it. Janice wrapped her fingers in his hair and yanked his head. Doug took a deep breath. His eyes were cloudy with lust. He shook his head to clear it and started to pull his fingers out of his wife's soaking wet pussy.

"No. Leave them in," Janice said as she curled her hips down onto his hand. "Just go slow. Easy. In and out real slow and nice." She was looking him in the eye.

She held his head like that for a good bit, her fingers pulling at his hair, their eyes locked. She was giving herself a chance to settle down slightly without losing her sexual urge. At last she took a deep breath, "you were looking at their cocks Douglas," she said.

Doug's eyes flashed but he didn't answer. Janice rolled her hips seductively up and down on his fingers.

"Tell me baby. Tell me you were looking at their cocks," Janice growled.

"Yes," Doug mumbled.

She slowly fucked back and forth on Doug's hand. "Why baby? Tell me why you were looking at their big cocks?"

Doug wanted to drop his head but her fingers only tightened in his hair. "I...I just...You know. You know why..."

"Mmmmm...Cuz you want to watch me fuck a big cock don't you baby?" Janice clenched her deep pussy muscles on Doug's fingers and his eyes fluttered.

"Yes," he whispered.

"Give me three baby. Put three fingers in my wet pussy baby."

Doug couldn't believe it, Janice never liked when he'd try to do that. She always said it hurt and she didn't like it and made him stop. But here she was telling him to do it. It was so hot to him and he quickly slipped his index finger in with the other two. It was tight but she was so soaking wet that he was soon buried to his knuckles. Janice gasped and held herself on his fingers for a moment. Doug felt her deep inner muscles relax and he slowly pulled out and then pushed back in.

"Mmmmm...Oh baby that feels sooooo good," Janice purred. "Filling my pussy up like that. Do you think that's how a big cock would feel in my pussy baby?"

Doug's fingers fell into a steady rhythm sliding in and out of her. "No. I think it would feel better," he was starting to find his voice as he allowed his fantasy to come forth.

"Yeah? You think so baby? Oh..." Janice ground her hips about. "Oh that feels so fucking good. I bet a big cock would just make me cum like crazy, just from fucking it. You think so baby?"

"Yes. Yes you'd love it," Doug was lost to his lust now!

Janice was fucking back on his fingers now. Her eyes were closed as she skillfully worked herself toward another incredible orgasm. It was close.

"A little faster baby. Fuck me a little faster," she panted. Doug quickened his tempo and she could hear her wetness. "And you want to watch don't you? You naughty little boy. You want to watch the big cock fuck mommy's pussy don't you?"

"Yes baby. Yes I do," Doug replied enthusiastically.

Janice's hips began to buck sporadically and her thighs tensed. "And you want him to cum in me don't you? Huh? You want that big cock to fill me...full of cum...don't you baby?" She was getting very close now. Her fingers curled into the arms of the chair, her eyes squeezed shut.

"Yes baby. I want him to cum in you," Doug confirmed.

"And...And you want to lick out...Don't you? You want to lick his cum...out of my pussy. While you play with your...Oh fuck...while you play with your little boy cock...Ungh...Oh..."

"Yes. Yes baby I'll eat all his cum out of your pussy and stroke my little dick. You'll be..."

"Fast! Fuck me fast right now!"

Doug stopped talking and pounded his three fingers in and out of his wife. She hunched forward and her entire body seized up. And then she screamed out and slammed back into the chair as an insanely intense orgasm smashed through her body. Doug could feel her warm juices running over his hand and his cock ached with excitement. Janice thrashed about and eventually slammed her knees together, locking his arm in place and stopping his thrusting.

She fought for breath and finally brought her foot up and pushed Doug back onto his ass. He fell back, his cock jutting straight up between his legs. Her chest heaved up and down as she slowly regained control of her body. Her leg extended toward him. She rubbed his balls and teased his pulsing cock with her foot and toes. Doug was desperate and his hips twitched up and down trying to fuck back.

Janice drew a deep breath. "Get up on the bed," she said a calm voice.

Doug quickly climbed up onto the bed and lay on his back. His cock twitched and it made Janice smile. She rose and walked slowly to her side of the bed and then stretched across so her mouth was right next to Doug's penis.

She pursed her lips and blew on it and giggled when it bounced in response.

"Do you want to cum baby," she asked in a low sultry voice?

"Yes. Oh fuck yes baby. Please..." Doug pleaded.

"I know you do baby. That's good. You're more focused when you need to cum." With that she slid up and pulled the covers back. She kissed Doug on the forehead. "Try to get some sleep dear." She rolled over and turned off the lamp. She snuggled down into the covers with a devilish smile.

Doug pouted and grunt and pouted some more. His sexual tension was incredible. His cock dripped and twitched. His balls had already drawn up to his body in preparation for orgasm. He was that close. The frustration was palpable.

"Just breathe Douglas. You'll get through it," Janice advised in a low voice. "Do not masturbate Douglas. That would severely disappoint me."

Doug was pissed and whipped out of bed and paced around the room. Janice smiled to herself and scrunched down into the covers, decidedly satisfied as she drifted off to sleep.

12