Mtn. Pines Resort Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theresa stepped over his lap and crushed her big, denim-clad ass into his face, "Shut up Six." She ground up and up and down and Doug gasped for air. "Ladies, I say we get the training started right now!"

The women howled in delight and Theresa pulled away from the hapless man. It didn't escape Doug that Janice was the first one to him. She eagerly yanked down his panties and ripped them away from his feet. Keisha and Melissa tied Doug's ankles to the legs of the chair. Carrie stuffed a pillow behind the small of his back and it forced his ass to the edge of the seat. His scrotum hung freely off the edge.

Janice was squatted before him and Debra, the strong one slid up behind her. She petted Janice's dark hair and sipped at her juice while she eyed Doug.

"Do you mind dear," Debra asked?

"Not at all Debra, please..." Janice said extending her hand in invitation to her bound, naked husband and then slipping to the side.

"Your fucking dick is hard," Debra loomed over him and scowled. "Look at you. You're fucking pathetic. You walk into a room full of strange women wearing fucking girl's panties and you make yourself wet. And now, here you are tied to a fucking chair, helpless, and you're fucking dick is hard. There's something fucking wrong with you Six." Debra heaved and her fingers popped the top two buttons of her blouse.

She was so strong and powerful and so amazingly sexy to Doug. He hated it but he could not deny it. Debra pulled her blouse apart to reveal her cleavage and pressed it into Doug's face. He breathed in her perfume and pressed his face into her soft breasts.

"Slut," Debra exclaimed flatly and withdrew from him. She turned and walked across the room.

Melissa jumped up and straddled Doug's lap, facing away from him. She had a rockabilly meets school girl look going on and wore a pleated short skirt. She flipped it up and dropped onto Doug's lap. He could feel her heat through her panties.

She slowly rubbed her crotch back and forth over his dick. "Oh Panty Boy, your little dick is throbbing." She chuckled and then quickly stepped off.

Doug panted and his cock bounced before the women. He was so fucking humiliated yet so fucking turned on.

Debra returned before his eyes. Her hand stretched out above his head and a length of red cord fell from it onto his face. She ran it over his cheeks and nose and eyes and snarled with a look of delight. Then she squatted before him, "Janice dear, would mind assisting me?"

"Of course," Janice replied enthusiastically.

"Grip his balls in just your forefinger and thumb," Debra instructed.

Doug felt her wrap her finger around his scrotum and his breathing hastened.

"Now, pinch and pull," Debra said.

Janice cinched down and stretched Doug's balls out.

"More," Debra informed her.

Janice pulled hard and Doug panted in fear.

Debra set to work with the cord. Doug could feel her wrapping it around him and tugging and yanking and sometimes pinching him and causing him to wince in pain. He grunted as she snugged up the final tight knots.

"Mmmmm...Now that's better," Debra declared admiring her efforts. "Have a look at your precious manhood now boy."

Doug's eyes flicked nervously down at his crotch and he gasped in horror at what he saw. His scrotum was stretched so low that he couldn't believe it could handle it without tearing! The red cord was coiled around and around it until his testicles pressed so hard against the skin that it turned shiny. He could see every tiny vein in the flesh, engorged and struggling to fulfill their natural duty. She'd wrapped the cord around the base of his genitals, trapping even more blood into them and then laced it up his inflated cock. The head of his cock was engorged and leaking cum. His stretched balls stuck out from the chair and his cock thrust up into the air.

Debra patted his cock back and forth with her hand. Doug immediately realized that his sensation was definitely heightened.

"So, you want to be a cum slut," Debra growled?

Doug didn't answer. Her words barely registered with him as he stared at his trussed genitals and feared what damage might be being done to them.

Debra slapped down on his stretched testicles and they bounced off the edge of the chair.

Doug whimpered and jerked against his restraints.

"I asked you a question bitch boy," Debra snarled.

"I...No...I mean I don't know" Doug stammered.

Again she slapped his balls and then harshly pressed her thumb nail into the underside of his sensitive cockhead. Doug groaned in pain. "I fucking told you not to disrespect me again!"

"Ma'am," Doug grunted through gritted teeth in an effort to make amends.

Debra snarled and pressed harder and Doug feared she would pierce his stretched skin but then she suddenly stopped and again slapped his balls. She enjoyed watching them bounce.

She let him get a breath and then slapped down on them again. Doug's knees tried to squeeze together and his hips thrust about in a desperate effort to get away from her, to protect himself.

Debra waited for him to settle down. Her fingers lightly and tenderly brushed over the head of his cock. It felt magnificent. It was so alive and receptive to the faintest touch. Doug's mouth hung open. He knew he was wet and he cursed himself for it.

Debra's thumb rubbed his sticky precum into that ultrasensitive spot where his glands met and that she'd just a moment before been tormenting. Doug shivered and moaned.

"Let me ask this in another way Six," Debra's voice was low as she teased his cockhead. "Do you tell your wife you want to eat another man's cum out of her cunt?"

Doug swallowed hard. Pain and pleasure collided in his brain and ran up against the shame of admitting his darkest secrets.

"Y...Yes ma'am," he croaked.

"Of course you do," Debra again slapped his balls. Doug cried out this time and his whole body jerked, "Because you're a wannabe cum slut boy." Debra sank her nails into Doug's swollen balls and his breaths became quick gasps. She flicked the head of his cock with her finger and he whimpered. She rubbed his leaking juices hard into his cockhead and he panted. Her finger was a blur and Doug's hips humped up and down as he fucked back against her intensely pleasing touch. His mouth opened and he began groaning. And then it stopped. He shook his head and yanked at his restraints. His cock pulsed and precum oozed from the tip. It was sheer torment to be that close, even after the pain, and especially with how sensitive he was, to be that close and then have it completely stop.

Debra rose and yanked Doug's head up by his hair. She slapped his face, Then again. Doug was breathing hard and finally looked up into her face. His bewildered eyes stared at her and she smiled with satisfaction at what she saw in them. She gripped the head of his cock in her nails like a talon and pressed until Doug whimpered and then she held him like that. Doug grimaced and fought to breathe as she held him in her painful grip. Debra released him and again softly and this time very slowly, rubbed that incredible sensitive spot. The sudden shifts from sharp pain to intense pleasure were driving Doug mad. Debra continued to torment him for some time. Always reading when he was close and then stopping then allowing him to relax before starting back in with the pain. Doug dripped with sweat.

At last, Debra squatted between his legs and quite hurriedly untied his cock and balls. The sudden rush of blood flow actually stung. Doug's cock bounced and twitched and his hips bucked. He was so incredibly desperate to cum now that he ground about in the chair.

"Oh baby do you want to cum sooooo bad," Janice asked in a low, mocking tone?

"Yes. Yes please! Mistress, please, please..." Doug pleaded.

They all giggled at him and while that stabbed him emotionally it did nothing to relieve his physical needs. Janice loved his begging.

Debra stepped to the side and Keisha slipped in between his legs. "Look at me," She directed in a low voice.

Doug was panting but his eyes locked on the beautiful woman who was gripping his cock and holding it just before her face. He watched her big full lips press against the back of his cockhead and rub it quickly back and forth. He groaned and his hips jerked. She pulled her lips away and more precum dribbled down his shaft. Keisha's thumb pressed down hard into the base of his cock where it met his scrotum and Doug felt the intensity subside slightly. Then she stood up and Doug's cock pulsed and twitched.

The ladies all commented on how close he was to cumming. They snickered and mocked him but his cock remained rock hard.

Janice slipped between his legs and her hands roamed over his sweaty chest and caressed his face. Doug's eyes pleaded with her for relief. She straightened up and quickly dropped her shorts to her ankles. Doug's eyes latched onto the trimmed strip of pubic hair above her swollen lips. His mouth was open and his hips wiggled. The women watched intently.

Janice tossed her leg over his lap and ever so lightly touched her pussy to his cock. Doug shuddered. "Is that what you want baby?" Janice touched her slick lips to the tip of his cock. Doug's hips bucked up to try to get inside of her but she rode up with him and denied him access. She giggled and when his ass settled she again brought her sex to lightly touch his. "Do you want mommy's hot pussy," she purred?

Doug no longer cared about his embarrassment, "Yes baby. Please!" he pleaded.

"Can you get it in me baby," Janice purred?

Doug's hips thrust up but Janice again straightened just enough to prevent his entry. She eased back down and again he thrust and again she retreated. She teased him like this over and over. Janice loved how it made her feel. She stepped off of his lap and Doug was literally humping air. Janice rubbed her finger between her wet folds and held it under Doug's nose. He breathed deep and then groaned in frustration.

"Do you want to cum Six," Theresa asked in a soft voice?

"Yes! Oh fuck yes! Please ma'am! I need it so bad," Doug begged!

"Alright. I'm going to let you cum now," Theresa smiled slyly.

Doug heard the deep hum of the wand and felt Theresa's fingers grip his cock. He couldn't remember ever being this hard or this desperate for release. She pressed the wand against his cock and he gasped. His eyes were fixated on his cock, waiting for it. He knew it would take no time at all.

"Cum boy," Theresa encouraged and rubbed the pulsing wand over his cockhead.

Doug's body tensed and he felt the irreversible tingle of orgasm tickle through his groin. At last! He groaned loud as that brief but bizarre moment happens to a man just before he cums. He feels the tingle that tells him it is going to happen and then there's a second or two of waiting for the explosion. Right then, right in that moment, she yanked the wand away.

Doug thrashed so hard he nearly knocked the chair over. The pleasure was stripped away but it was way too late and cum began to spurt from his cock. He bucked and yanked at his restraints and cried out in genuine anger. She'd fully ruined his orgasm yet he was pumping hot cum all over his chest and belly.

He heard Theresa giggling, "I said I was going to let you cum. I didn't say I was going to let you enjoy it."

It was brutal and Doug couldn't believe she'd done that to him.

His cock was still twitching and pulsing cum when his head was pushed back. Janice slid her hand across his belly and slathered his own cum on his face. Doug's head thrashed but Carrie gripped it from behind and held his head still.

Janice spread it on his lips and Doug recoiled, "Lick it. Lick it Doug or this is what all of your orgasms will feel like!" Janice was lusty and forceful.

Doug reluctantly slipped his tongue out over his lips.

"Mmmmm...That's a good boy. Now open your mouth," she directed.

Doug hesitated and Carrie pinched his cheeks into his teeth.

Janice stuffed her fingers into his mouth and swirled them around. She pulled them out and Doug swallowed hard. She scooped up a thick glob of his cum and spread it across his tongue. It coated his mouth. It was the strangest texture Doug had ever had in his mouth. It wasn't salty like he'd always heard people say. He couldn't think of anything it tasted like. It tasted like, well, cum. Janice kept wiping it off his body and feeding him his own cum and eventually Doug realized he'd stopped resisting and was actually waiting each finger full. Janice growled with decadent delight.

Alas she rose up and again wiped her hand across his face. "I say we leave him here to dry," she said with a snarl and walked back to her chair. The other ladies silently turned and left him. Doug sat there tied to the chair. His balls ached from Debra's torment and he felt completely unsatisfied from the ruined orgasm they'd forced him to endure. His face, chest, and belly were wet and sticky with his own cum and the taste filled his mouth. They just left him like that, alone, ashamed, and frustrated as they resumed their routine day-to-day chatter.

Eventually, Theresa had freed him and sent him back to his room with a pat on his ass. He sulked away with his pink panties bunched up in his hands. Bradley brought him lunch and dinner but aside from that, he was the only person he saw the rest of the day. He spent the whole day alone and bored and confused in his room. What Janice was up to he had no idea. At first he worried, then he got angry, then he resolved to the notion that this is what was intended.

It was long after dark when Doug was roused. He'd fallen asleep in the wingback chair. Janice slipped in the door. It was obvious she was tipsy.

Doug was mad. "Where have you been," he barked?

"Hush," Janice scolded him.

"No. I won't hush. I was alone all day. I was worried about you. After all that is happening to me, you just leave me alone to go off and do who knows what?!"

Janice squared up to him and slowly walked toward him, "What I did Douglas, was enjoy the company of other women. Something I've had far too little of these past years. And I will remind you that this is about us not just you Douglas. What is happening is happening with the both of us." She stepped closer. I understand you're emotional but you need to get control of yourself."

Doug was still angry, "You made me eat my own cum in front all those women! It was so embarrassing and you totally got off on it. You liked making me feel like that!"

"Fuck yes I did," Janice fired back! She stepped right up to his face, "You fucking liked it and you know you fucking liked it," Janice snarled. "I'm in charge now and it makes me fucking hot and deep down inside you know you want more of it. The only thing I'm doing to you Douglas," Janice eased closer still, her voice stern, "is releasing the slut you've kept buried for all these years. And that's going to be difficult. But like Theresa said, nothing grows without pressure Douglas."

Doug's eyes were still afire and his teeth were still clenched but when Janice's hand began to caress his balls he started to crack. He started to speak, determined to have his say, but when her nails began to slowly drag down the sensitive flesh and pinch his testicle, he stopped. She would caress and then use her nails. Her touch soft, then harsh, then soft again. Doug indeed loved it. He couldn't explain it, even to himself, but he enjoyed the pain, the control over his genitals. And sure enough, with his temper a dwindling flame, his dick began to harden.

"I'm not one of your golf buddies that you can tell lies to Douglas. Oh I don't care if you do. That's what you men do, lie to each other. But I'm your wife and I know all your secrets." Janice wrapped her fingers tight around his sack and Doug whimpered slightly, "Besides Douglas, your dick is the best fucking polygraph I've ever seen. It always tells me the truth. Look at it." Janice stared at his face.

Doug's head slowly dropped to find what he already knew was there; his undeniable erection.

"You're a slut and you know it. Tell me." Janice growled, reveling in the control.

"Yes." Doug whispered.

"Say it." Janice demanded as she slowly stroked his hard cock.

"I'm...I'm a slut." Doug confessed.

Janice purred in approval and whipped off her shirt. She grabbed Doug's hands and placed them on her firm breasts and her erect nipples. "Now, I'm going to give you a choice Douglas," Janice's voice had turned sultry. "Option one is, I will stroke your cock until you cum on my tits but then you will be required to lick all of your cum from them, you will then sleep naked out in the hallway, and you will not be allowed to cum again for two weeks. Or, option two is, I take you across my knees and spank your bare ass until I am satisfied and then let you suckle my nipple and I'll cradle you until you fall asleep." Her nails dug lightly into Doug's arms, her lips kissed his chest. "And your chances of getting to cum again remain open."

He looked at her so confused.

"I won't tolerate your outbursts Douglas. Choose your consequence." Janice tickled his balls. "What's your orgasm worth to you Douglas?"

Doug was insanely torn. Oh how he wanted to cum. He told himself he could take a little cum. He'd done it today. But, all of it? Could he really do it voluntarily after he'd cum and the sexual excitement was gone? What would be the consequence if he couldn't do it? And to not have any chance of cumming again for two weeks?! Was all that worth one chance to cum?

"Spanking," Doug sighed.

"Oh, wise choice my dear, wise choice." Janice pushed away from him and sat down on the edge of the bed. Her hand beckoned him.

Doug laid across her knees, one hand on the bed, the other on the floor to support himself. He was tense and holding his breath in anticipation. Janice gently rubbed his bare bottom and then...Smack!

Doug jerked and winced. Then again, smack, then another, and another, and another. Doug slithered around But Janice kept him pinned tight as she applied her corporal punishment to his bare backside. Over and over she spanked him until Doug thought he would cry out. It hurt so badly. Why did he enjoy it?!

"Naughty boys get spankings Douglas," Janice snarled and slapped his fiery red ass. Doug jerked and whimpered. "And you are a naughty boy aren't you Douglas?"

"Yes," he panted. "I'm a naughty boy."

Janice again brought her hand down and Doug yelped. She let him settle and catch his breath and spanked him again. He nearly flew off of her lap and cried out in genuine pain. Janice gently rubbed her hand over his blazing red ass. His skin was hot and made her heart race. Her hand slid between Doug's legs and she found his cock was half hard and leaking.

"Slut," she giggled. Janice pushed Doug off her lap and his legs shook as he stood up. She peeled off her shorts and crawled onto the bed. "My pussy is so hot right now. She spread her legs open for Doug to see her. Her fingers rubbed up and down her smooth shiny petals. "See how wet my pussy is baby?"

Doug nodded and almost starting crying as he knew he had no chance of getting into that delicious treat that beckoned him. "Yes."

Janice rolled to the side. She fished around in a bag beside the bed and her hands emerged holding a life-like, fleshy sort of dildo and her favorite clit vibrator. She kicked her feet wide apart, knees up, her sweet bald pussy on full display for Doug. She turned on the vibrator and pressed it to her clit and then began rubbing the rather substantial head of the dildo at her lips. She certainly hadn't mentioned this part to Doug! Doug watched as the realistic head split her lips apart and then disappeared inside of her. She eased the head in and out, relaxing, adjusting to it and then plunged the pseudo-cock deep inside of her, right up to the fake balls. She grunted and began pumping it in and out of her pussy. The hum of the vibrator took on a deeper, more labored tone as she pressed it hard against her aching nub.