Mtn. Pines Resort Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around a let me see that ass of yours," Janice grunted.

Reluctantly, Doug turned away.

The sight of his blazing red ass sent Janice into overdrive and Doug could hear the sloppy wet sounds of the dildo hammering in and out of her wet pussy as she fucked herself. He heard her tell-tale pants and groans that signaled her rapidly approaching orgasm. The sounds of her self-fucking became sporadic. Janice groaned deep and loud as she came. She pulled the meaty dildo from her and pressed the vibrator back against her clit and came again. Then the vibrator went silent and she purred in satisfaction.

Janice took a deep breath and sighed contentedly, "Come on now, come to bed."

Doug slid in beside her.

Janice rubbed the wet mock-cock on his cheek and Doug recoiled. She giggled. She pulled his head to her breast and Doug's lips wrapped eagerly, lovingly around her nipple. He sucked softly and Janice cradled his head, rubbed his back and cooed into his ear.

"That's a good boy. That's a good boy." Janice rubbed Doug's cheek. "Now get some sleep dear, I have a feeling tomorrow will be a full day."