All Comments on 'Much Mightier Than the Sword Ch. 02'

by Wanafilerup

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good

Pretty good story. The orgy was a little too much for me, tho I am sure others enjoyed it. Hope we won't have to wait another 3 years for an update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
don t cut it

by don t cut it title i mean don t stop the story it awesome I love the pen power and mystery the sex scene are very hot cant wait to see what happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
love it

great stuff man. I like that there is something going on more than just the wild kinky sex. Don't get me wrong though, that's great too. KEEP IT UP!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow...very hot indeed!

very talented writer. can't wait for parts 3, 4, 5, etc...

lundysonlundysonalmost 14 years ago
Glad

to see that you decided to continue the story. Much Mightier Than the Sword is one of my favorite stories on Literotica, and one of the best Mind Control stories on this site. While shorter than series such as the Alan chapters (by juliancoreto) and Mind Magi (technikdragon), this story has a lot of promise and is extremely hot. It has a great foundation for a Mind Control series, and I hope that you decide to continue the series in the future!

Thanks,

Lundyson

j1969j1969over 13 years ago
Hmm..

Your descriptions are getting a little repetitive. You will want to watch that in the future. That said, when are you going to put out some more?

oneof9oneof9over 13 years ago
Again good job

I'm glad to see more. Please continue the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Come on, MORE!

Where were you going with this, and where did you go?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE!!!!!

More please at least a couple of more chapters getting everyone involved would be so hot ,maybe involve a couple of family members would make things even hotter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
And so you leave us hanging for more..

Good writing and story line, keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Really great story, here. I definitely hope to see more of it in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awsome

I love your story! Great detail and an awsome storyline! Please continue it!!!

WisquejacWisquejacover 10 years ago
liked it and waiting for more, but...

why do these guys always turn into such utter idiotic fuckwads? hey i am smart enough to worry about power corrupting and i am smart enough to worry about feeling weird/tired and so limit my writing with the magic pen, but i then feel free to rewrite 2 people's entire personality and put them into extremely risky behavior and then wander off home, and hey isn't that the old guy from yesterday being cryptic and looking noticeably younger than yesterday?

i get it suspension of dis belief etc...but these stories seem to fall into 2 types. one where the guy uses his power, but has a conscience and then guys like bobby who go from normal guy into sadistic fuckwad who completely lacks any sort of ethics at all. plus he never makes anyone just forget about the pen or will them to not ever touch the pen. i see clever bobby leaving it sitting out again and one of these women knowing about these weird notes writing one for him or for themselves and oops bobby is now their bitch. generally i don't like guys being bitches, but in this case it could be kind of fun.

all said i appreciate the story and like the concept and think the writing is fine, but want a smarter more realistic protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
IT MIGHT BE

This author might have written more at stories online. I for one want chapter 3. But I won't hold my breathe on it coming EVER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!

Great second chapter, more please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It is a shame that this author has not written anymore stories. These are my favorite stories.

MsVixen416MsVixen416about 7 years ago
Smiling ...

Nicely hot! You create a good balance of actual story and lusty sex. Not usually drawn to any bi action, but hot is hot! Carry on!

protressprotressabout 3 years ago
Good story

I really enjoyed this one. It's just sad that there hasn't been another chapter in over ten years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous