Much Mightier Than the Sword Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know about these guys, but I'll be sure to return later," he told her with a smile. She swallowed a gulp of the drink and smiled back at him.

"I would love to, but I have some other plans for the night," Bobby said. He stood up from the chair he was seated in and walked over to her. He grabbed a handful of tit and kissed her. She kissed him back, fiercely.

"You're leaving?" Janice's voice drifted into the room from the stairwell. She descended the last few steps and entered the living room, wearing nothing but a silk robe that wasn't tied closed.

"We've all got some stuff to take care of," Eli chipped in from his position on the couch. The girls were visibly saddened by the news.

"What could you possibly want to do more than fuck us both all night long?" Sky posed the question to them all, but looked intently into Bobby's eyes as she asked.

"It's nothing I want to do, believe me," John replied. Janice walked over next to Sky and looked into her eyes.

"Well, Sky, I guess we'll just have to entertain ourselves tonight," she said just before leaning in to kiss her beautiful niece sensually. The two women once again lost themselves within the kiss for an extended moment, their tongues rolling over one another, with their eyes tightly shut. The sight was still hypnotic to all the men in the room.

"I really don't want to go," John reiterated. At that moment, Bobby's cell phone rang. He quickly pulled it from his pants and looked at who was calling. Alexis. He smirked.

"I gotta take this outside," he told the girls before flipping open the phone and heading for the front door. He closed the front door behind him and stepped further out onto the porch, into the early-evening sunlight. "What is up, my slut?"

"I found someone for us," his slut-slave greeted him from the phone's tiny speaker. "She's a really sexy redhead."

"So, she's really hot?" he asked, if only to hear her speak more about her newfound sexual attraction to her own gender.

"Oh, she's really fucking hot. I could barely stop myself from fucking her right in the middle of the mall," Alexis responded. It was easy to hear the breathy lust present in her voice, though hushed it may be.

"What's her name?"

"Rebecca," she immediately said. Her enthusiasm for what awaited them was more than apparent.

"Rebecca…," Bobby echoed. His line of thought was quickly cut off when he spotted someone standing across the street, on the sidewalk. It was an older man, leaning against a tree. A very familiar man. "Alright, babe. I gotta go. I'll be back soon." He didn't wait for her response before hanging up. He put his phone away and made his way down the steps toward the street and toward the man, the same old man that had given him the pen and ink the day before. Bobby jogged across the empty, silent street and came to a halt more than a few feet away from the mysterious stranger. The man was wearing the exact same outfit as before, supplemented by the same warm countenance he had displayed to Bobby yesterday. He was leisurely propped against a small oak tree, with his hands placed casually in his pockets, just as before. But it seemed to Bobby that the guy appeared to be slightly younger than he remembered. His hair was still predominantly white, but there seemed to be some peppering of dark color that he hadn't noticed the first time, as well as perhaps a few less wrinkles…

Bobby shrugged these notions off and stepped closer. "You…"

"Hello there, Bobby," the man warmly greeted, his lips stretching up into a grin beneath his bushy mustache.

"What are you doing here?"

"I just stopped by to see how things were going."

"You mean, with the pen and the ink?" Bobby assumed. The golden light pouring in from the low-lying sun cast a somewhat ominous shadow over much of the man's features. But his eyes remained vivid, like lively embers in the midst of a dying fire.

"Well, yes. I just wanted to be sure."

"Sure? Sure of what?"

The elderly stranger stood up straight and took one step closer, with his hands still nestled within his trouser pockets. "I wanted to be sure that you were the one." Bobby shook his head.

"I don't understand." The old man did not immediately reply. He just looked at Bobby, with those same burning eyes, for a long time.

"You will soon enough," he finally said, and turned away. He started to walk down the sidewalk and away from Bobby.

"Wait!" Bobby called out. "Will you at least tell me your name?"

The old man stopped walking and stood silently for a moment. He finally cocked his head to the side and said, "Jeremiah. I'll be seeing you again, Bobby. Have a nice day." With that, he began walking again. He turned a corner leading into an alley, and vanished. Bobby could only stand in the same spot as he watched him go, the possible meaning of his cryptic words cascading through his thoughts. What was really going on here?

When he reentered Janice's home, a rather interesting scene greeted him. Sky was up on the couch, now completely naked again, with her legs spread open as wide as possible. Her aunt was bent over the couch with her knees on the floor, eating Sky's pussy while Eli was fucking her ass from behind. John was standing on the couch beside them, feeding his cock to Sky's eager sucking mouth while she writhed in pleasure from Janice's lovely tongue work. Bobby just smirked and shook his head before sitting down to formulate a special note for his soon-to-be new friend, Rebecca.

***

"This is great!" Alexis exclaimed after reading the piece of paper that her master had handed her. She and Bobby were both back at her apartment and night was setting in. Sticking to his strict twice-a-day writing rule, he had gotten John to write the note with the special pen and ink, after his last tryst with the two newly-formed sluts that lived next door to Eli, of course. The note was a simple one. It only contained two commands. One was that Rebecca was to find Bobby very attractive, and the other was to recognize Alexis as her mistress, and to obey her without an ounce of hesitation. He figured that would put a fun spin on the whole slave/master dynamic he had instituted with Alexis.

After Alexis cooked them dinner, she called Rebecca and gave her the directions to her place. According to Alexis, Rebecca still had no idea that a guy would be there. Bobby liked that. It somehow sweetened the whole situation. Once Rebecca was on her way, Bobby ordered Alexis to change into an outfit of his choosing. This time he had her wear a tight, pink baby tee with a pair of denim short-shorts that almost warranted another "short" to be added to the name. He demanded there be no bra and only the skimpiest of thongs to be worn beneath the shorts.

Rebecca arrived shortly thereafter, and Bobby immediately agreed with Alexis' assessment of her attractiveness. She was fucking hot. When she entered the apartment and Alexis introduced him to her, he quickly sized her up. She was wearing some tight black pants with an equally tight blouse that was very low-cut, putting her ample bosom and cleavage on wonderful display. She took a seat on the couch at the opposite end as Bobby, while Alexis disappeared into the kitchen to pour them all some wine. Bobby took the opportunity to present the note to Rebecca, telling her it was a really strange letter he had received in the mail that day, and asked her to read it and tell him what she thought of it. As expected, she entered the familiar trance as her glossy eyes moved over the words inscribed by the mystical pen. She finished reading it just as Alexis returned with the wine. She handed the note back to Bobby and looked into his eyes differently than she had earlier. There was definitely a new spark of interest within her. The pen and ink had worked again.

"Uh, yeah, that is a weird letter," she told him, her eyes finally moving away from his to survey his body in its entirety. Bobby looked over at Alexis and nodded to her. Alexis smiled broadly.

"Move over," she told Rebecca. The redhead immediately moved over to the middle cushion so that Alexis could sit at her other side. Rebecca's new master took a sip of her Pinot Noir before dishing out the truth. "I forgot to mention that Bobby here is my boyfriend. Well, actually, he's my master. And now I'm your mistress."

Rebecca looked away from Bobby to meet Alexis' eyes. "Yes, you are," she replied. "What do you wish, my mistress?" Alexis' eyes dropped down to roam over Rebecca's provocative figure before she regained eye-contact.

"Take off your blouse," she ordered. Rebecca put her wine down on the coffee table and sat up. While pushing her chest out as much as possible, she pulled her blouse off over her head and threw it on the floor. Beneath it was a black, lacy bra that was struggling to contain her large, natural breasts. "Now your bra," Alexis continued, her lust-filled face mere inches away from Rebecca's. The slave reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. She removed the garment and dropped it to the floor.

Bobby couldn't help himself, and reached over to grab the perfect breast on his side. Alexis mirrored his action and reached over to cup the other breast. As they fondled her perfect tits, Alexis moved in to kiss Rebecca. The kiss was passionate and electric. As they kissed, Rebecca's hand found its way over to Bobby's crotch and began to stroke his cock through his pants. Alexis finally moved away from Rebecca's full lips and locked eyes with Bobby. They were both grinning. It was going to be a very interesting night indeed.