Much More than a Trim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There! Perfect fit naturally, printed just for you."

Chanda looked herself over, noticing that the fitted gown accentuated every curve of her body. She wondered absently if Meruru had purposefully made it a bit snugger that it needed to be.

"This is umm... lovely, Meruru."

Meruru let out a cheerful giggle of satisfaction, returning to the back of the salon chair.

"Meruru, can I ask you..." Chanda paused, then reconsidered. "Never mind."

"Something wrong," asked the stylebot with a hint of concern in her voice, canting her head to one side.

"It's nothing. Keep going."

"Sure! Let's get you all trimmed up!"

Raising her right hand, Meruru changed its configuration once again. Blades of dark metal sprouted from her thumb and forefinger, linking themselves together with a hinge to form a pair of large shears. She snipped twice to test them, then gathered a portion of Chanda's hair between the fingers of her other hand. The tool seemed quaint compared to the advanced technology that permeated the space, but scissors were still preferred by those who could afford a visit to a real salon. They were safer than the alternatives too. Automated laser trimming might finish a haircut in less than a minute, for a reasonable price, but every few years there would be a malfunction in a poorly-maintained booth. The outcomes were never pretty.

Snip! Golden-brown hairs drifted to the floor as Meruru began her work. Her system told her precisely were to cut to achieve the desired look, and as a result she had no reason to pause or check that her line was level. Chanda felt the tugs in the roots of her hair as Meruru pulled it straight and held it in place. With each clip of the scissors at shoulder level, Chanda felt better about her decision to visit Salon Two. Meruru's hand resting at the back of her head was reassuring, and the chilled air of the salon against her neck brought some much-needed relief. Metal fingers ran along her jawline, shifting her head to the side. Chanda felt herself lean into the caress almost subconsciously.

"I just need you to turn this way for a moment, Miss Komassa."

The synthetic hand remained on her jawline just a moment too long before Meruru pulled away and continued with the trim, focusing on the overlong hair that fell to the side of Chanda's face. She leaned in, possibly to get a better look at her handiwork.

"You know, your hair is wonderfully healthy," the stylebot whispered huskily into Chanda's ear, "I could work on you all day..." Her tone dripped with a sexual energy that Chanda hoped she wasn't just imagining. Surely Meruru was referring to working on her hair, and not something else, something more... intimate.

"I..." Chanda had trouble forming a response to her stylist's compliment. Her face was deeply red again, as if sunburned. Did a robot just hit on her?

Again, Chanda tried to shake it off, struggling to think about business deals instead of her growing attraction to Meruru. The stylebot continued clipping, recognizing her effect on Chanda and casually pushing the attractive businesswoman further and further. Using her free hand, she made multiple passes over Chanda's jaw, cheeks, and neck. She tickled at the back of the woman's ear, pretending to wrangle a few strands of hair that nestled there. Watching a woman struggle to contain herself was what Meruru enjoyed the most about her job, and there were a few moments where she had to deactivate her expression logic center to keep herself from giving away her game.

Somewhere, a fan in the ventilation kicked in, and a light breeze rolled under Chanda's shoulder-length hair and across the back of her neck. It teased at her, just as Meruru baited her with endless subtle caresses. She realized that she wanted more; she didn't want to leave the stylebot's grasp just yet. In her state, she wanted to know what her neck felt like totally exposed, and she wanted to feel Meruru's hands slide over it, tracing along her spine and down below her collar. Chanda shivered with excitement, an unexpected motion that caused Meruru to pause briefly before continuing.

"Almost done!" Meruru said, grasping the last few unaltered sections of hair in her hand. She'd removed more than six inches of length, and the floor was covered in the fine dirty-blonde remnants of Chanda's mane.

"Um, Meruru? I think... I think I want to go shorter and maybe do some additional treatments. This just... it feels great already, and I want you to take it further," Chanda blurted out.

The stylebot looked up happily as she finished her last snips. "I knew you'd warm up to it! I already picked out a few options you might like!"

Three frames appeared in the mirror, floating above Chanda's head, and populated with identical images of her face. As she moved, each of the images matched her motions without a hint of lag. One after another, the mirror added to each the new hairstyles that Meruru had chosen to best match Chanda's looks. Each was much shorter and more complex than anything Chanda had ever considered, even during her more rebellious phases at university. But one cut in the middle drew her eye immediately. A bold, sunset-red inverted bob with short bangs that formed a point in the center of her forehead. Maybe it was just the color, or the intricacies of the style, but Chanda was intrigued.

"Can I see that center one in more detail?"

Meruru nodded enthusiastically. "Oh yes, my favorite!"

The other cuts faded away, and the image of the bob drifted down towards her head, until she was wearing it in mixed reality. Another view next to her face showed Chanda the back of her head. The corners of the A-line bob aligned perfectly with her high cheekbones. Its blunted sides traveled up above her ears and wrapped across the back of her skull. She saw that the nape was trimmed down to a few millimeters in length, and shaved to a sharp point, mirroring the bangs up front. Imagining the feeling of liberating herself from so much of her hair, Chanda fell in love with the cut. Its geometric facets reminded her of the city itself, seamless, colorful, and perfect, with all the youth and energy of the teenagers who wandered its streets.

"I... love this style, Meruru. You're a genius."

"Aww, I'm just a stylist," replied Meruru. If robots could blush, she would have. "Well, the good news for you is that the straightening product I used is also a coloring agent. All I need to do is send it the right frequency, and..."

Chanda's dirty blonde hair gradually reddened to full intensity over the course of several seconds. It wasn't just an AR effect this time; she could see the bold color in her peripheral vision, watching until it matched the hue that Meruru had picked out for her.

"This treatment affects every hair down to the roots, but the frequency to change the color is proprietary."

Chanda frowned.

"I know. It seems like extortion, but we have to make sure that no one can walk up to you in a tube station and change the color of your hair to pea green! So, if you ever want another shade just come and visit me. Anyway, let's start on these bangs!" Meruru licked her lips, as if savoring the idea.

Driven by silent motors, the salon chair swiveled until it faced the opposite direction, giving Meruru full access to her client's exquisite face. She brought her head close to Chanda's, pulling her blonde hair down and combing it with her fingers. The woman closed her eyes and scrunched her face cutely as the damp hairs tickled at her nose. Soon, they wouldn't bother her anymore. Looking closely, Meruru beheld Chanda's visage. In it, she could see traces of Indian, Caucasian, and Japanese features that hinted at her customer's mixed heritage. As Meruru made the first slice, well above Chanda's brow, she could tell the woman was nervous by the downturned corners of her mouth and the tension in her muscles. After a few more cuts to shape the bangs, Meruru was worried the Chanda might back out. Salon Two's records indicated that she hadn't had hair above her shoulders in at least eight years. She needed to calm her client's nerves, and she took a less conventional approach.

Her lips closed the small distance quickly, pressing into Chanda's warm cheek with a sharp smack. Meruru's kiss startled the executive, but before she could overreact, the stylebot's lips pushed up against her skin again. This time, it wasn't unexpected, and Chanda found herself engrossed in the thrill of her stylist's affection. She didn't flinch, instead leaning her head forwards to be closer to Meruru. The whole time, the robot never stopped trimming her bangs. With the salon's cameras as her assistants, she was fully capable of simultaneous seduction and styling. The last of the long hair fell away from Chanda's forehead, leaving just the expertly pointed bangs.

"Don't be nervous, Miss Komassa, you're going to... mmpff!"

Chanda planted herself on Meruru's luscious black lips, giving her a kiss so forceful that it surprised both participants. She stayed there, tasting the rubbery flavor of Meruru's mouth until Meruru reciprocated. As they separated, a fine string of saliva remained, connecting the two for a moment before falling to Chanda's lap. She opened her eyes, heart racing as she realized what she'd done. Looking quickly to her left and right, Chanda tried to determine if the other women in the salon had noticed what she'd done. It was difficult to tell in the low light, but no one appeared to be staring in her direction; rather, the other patrons seemed to be occupied by conversation with their own android stylists. For now, she was safe.

"Miss..."

"Please, Meruru, I want you to call me Chanda."

"...Chanda... I'm glad you like the style," Meruru whispered so that only her client could hear.

"Please Meruru, keep going with... with the haircut."

"Very well." The stylebot swiveled the chair back to its original position, readying herself to shape the rest of Chanda's new bob.

"You know," said Meruru, leaning up against the back of the chair so that her perfectly sculpted breasts spilled over and surrounded Chanda's neck, "with a hairstyle so bold, it might be wise to balance it with a full makeover. We are fully equipped to provide the latest trends in makeup, clothing, nails, and more!"

Chanda considered the offer. Her flashy red hair would certainly be at odds with the rest of her personal aesthetic. Her unpolished nails, simple makeup, and traditional business suit all clashed with the trendiness of what Meruru had planned for the top of her head. Perhaps the overly amatory robot was correct; it might look rather strange unless she adopted a completely new look that matched with her clean geometric bob. But having only come in for a trim, Chanda didn't know where to begin.

"What would you suggest?"

"Welllll," Meruru replied slowly, stretching the word. She reached her arms around Chanda's chest, hugging her, and nestled her cheek against the side of the woman's head. "...you could let me surprise you."

"I don't know if..." Chanda paused as Meruru's adventurous fingers circled the fabric covering her nipples, distracted by the intense tingling feeling it produced.

"Pleaseee?" begged Meruru mischievously. Chanda noticed more friction against her breasts, and sighed.

"Go ahead."

The stylebot snapped upright immediately, ready to do what she did best. Her AI had selected a matching makeover routine for the red bob by the time Chanda had chosen it over the other options. The AR mirror flashed, and Chanda's custom printed gown was replaced by a stunning and radically different look. Mouth gaping, Chanda assessed what Meruru had displayed for her on the massive screen. Her black business clothes and heels were gone, replaced with a brilliant white synthetic bodysuit that hugged her skin so tightly that it left no curve of her body hidden. The garment had strips of lighting woven through its seams, washing its snowy surface in a red that matched her hair perfectly. Her shoulders and upper arms were left bare, and the hem of the outfit followed the curve of her breasts seductively, putting her cleavage on full display. There were cutouts along her sides that partially exposed her belly, and she suspected based on the design that her ensemble was completely backless. The suit ended just below her hips, hugging so tightly to her groin that it seemed nearly immodest. More of her bronze skin was exposed at her upper thigh before her legs were covered with a pair of massive, and again skin-tight, boots of the same white fabric that ended with a set of imposing open-toed platform heels.

Aside from her bodysuit, Chanda noticed several interesting touches. Her fingernails and toenails were painted black, with a shimmering red outline. Three glowing red studs lined her ears, most placed in spots where she currently had no piercings. Meruru's makeup plan was incredible, with bioluminescent red lipstick contrasting an ivory loop that pierced her lower lip. Surrounding her eyes were broad streaks of black mascara that came to a triangular point just at the outline of her hair. Matching angular painted-on eyebrows replaced her regular blonde ones. Looking carefully, she saw that the tips of her eyelashes were lit with the same red light that accented her outfit.

"Is all of this really possible?" Chanda asked breathlessly.

"For the right price, yes. We can do everything here except for the outfit. That will be custom printed and delivered to you by the time you return home later today." Meruru could see that Chanda was intrigued by the presentation on the mirror, but she waited patiently for her customer's approval.

Chanda looked over herself once again, feeling apprehensive about the forwardness of the look. But her curiosity, and the dose of aphrodisiacs clouding her mind, told her to take the leap. At the least, accepting would mean that she'd get to stay with Meruru for a while longer.

"I trust you Meruru. Make it happen."

"With pleasure," answered the android's sweet voice.

The augmented layer faded away, returning Chanda to reality, her half-finished bob and form-fitting salon gown reflecting off its surface. Her wearable chimed, alerting her to another withdrawal from her bank account, but she ignored it. Whatever the price, this was going to be worth the cost.

"The chair will treat your nails, just... don't be alarmed okay."

Before Chanda could ask what Meruru meant, the arms of the chair shifted, rising over her hands and trapping them beneath a block of transparent alloy lined with black laser diodes. She tried to wiggle her fingers, but they were completely immobilized by the device. As she squirmed, Chanda felt a cold metal something clamp around her calves. She looked down at the base of her gown, where two stirrups had appeared silently to ensnare her ankles and lower legs in the same glossy material as the chair itself. Once locked, the bindings began to move apart, bringing Chanda's feet with them. The knee length skirt that she wore stretched to its limits as her legs were spread apart. In this vulnerable position, the chair locked her in place. More translucent plates fastened over her exposed toes, imprisoning them just as the armrests had trapped her fingers.

"Try to relax, these are just to make sure the machines can aim accurately. If you need to take a break, I can pause the routine anytime," reassured Meruru, but Chanda could tell that her stylebot relished the dominance that came from having her client restrained in such a way.

As Meruru began to shape one side of her bob, the nail treatment activated. Independent lasers rastered slowly across each of her nails, leaving a streak of black as they moved along. All she could feel was a heating sensation on her fingertips and the sweat on her palms. The cool air of the room wafted up her skirt, playing along her thighs and drawing her focus to her open legs. Meruru tugged purposefully at her hair, cutting a perfect angle with the assistance of her advanced AI. She could tell at this point that Chanda was completely under her control, and as such began to take liberties at her customer's expense. Between snips, the stylebot pecked at the woman with kisses, pinched at her breasts, and made sure to rub up against her whenever she could. Chanda tried to ignore her, afraid that others would notice, but she found herself addicted to the sensations it produced.

"I'm done with the sides. The chair will do the makeup application as I work on the back. This means I'll need to restrict you neck motion temporarily, same as for your nails."

Listening to the clipping sounds coming from the back of her head, Chanda just barely saw several articulating attachments spring from the back of the chair near her head before they were on her. Padded plates pressed against the sides of her head, covering her ears and forcing her to look directly at the mirror. More pieces of the harness projected from the plates, sending spidery arms across her face. Some hovered near her eyes and lips, others affixed themselves with suction to hold her facial muscles in place. Two diodes flashed quickly, running above Chanda's olive eyes, and her eyebrow hairs tumbled away. Others approached, flaring with light as they printed her makeup in a way that matched the method used to apply her nail polish. She watched, fascinated, as her new eyebrows were drawn in, relatively thick and extremely precise at the edges.

Meruru cut an arching line across the back of Chanda's head, letting long strands of hair fall to the floor at her side. A small vacuum bot roved by, carrying with it a pile of discarded tresses that had offended its cleanliness protocols. She smiled at it as she finished with the upper portion of Chanda's hairstyle. The little guys always made her happy when they passed underfoot, like her own little pets. After checking her work, Meruru retracted her shears, and summoned a pair of clippers. They bridged her index and middle fingers, giving her excellent control of their placement. After setting them to just a few millimeters, the clippers turned on with a whirr and a gentle vibration.

Chanda's lips were sprayed with a tacky substance that quickly dried. It made her lips shine with gloss, then gradually reddened to match her hair. Afterword, the bioluminescence kicked in, lighting her lips with a dazzling rose light. She loved the look, but it occurred to her that she never asked whether any of this was permanent. When Chanda attempted to ask, metal arms held her lips still to prevent her from damaging the still-curing lipstick. It strained her jaw, and she quickly learned that she needed to wait for the chair to finish working. With all the dark makeup drawn in around her eyes, several arms shifted, appearing to cover her entire face, and produced a fine mist. As best she could tell, they were applying some type of exfoliating chemical that improved the look of her skin. Suddenly, a deep vibration coursed down the nape of her neck. Had she been able to, she might have moaned loudly.

Carefully placing her collapsible clippers just under the blunt line of Chanda's bob, Meruru removed the first strip of hair from the back of her skull. As she ran down towards the neck, she felt Chanda quake and try to speak. She peeled away another section and watched her client's muscles tense again. Meruru paused, bending down to give Chanda a reassuring kiss on the side of her neck. She could hear the woman's breathing rapidly through her nose as she rested her other hand against Chanda's shoulder.

The smell of hot plastic faded away as the chair finished Chanda's makeup. Silently, the apparatus that pinned her face released itself, then retracted. She flexed her jaw, making a few faces into the mirror. Clippers brushed against her again, and she closed her eyes, feeling the rush of energy along her spine. Perhaps it was the vibration, or the way that Meruru slid the cool metal over her skin, but the close trim of her nape had her body aching for release. Even the chill of the air-conditioning on her nearly exposed nape felt dreamlike, convincing her that she'd made the right decision to let Meruru shape her hairstyle. Her lips parted as she admired their neon glow and let out a few slow breaths. The clippers made contact again.