Much More than a Trim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PhDwriting
PhDwriting
147 Followers

Another patch of hair was trimmed away, revealing something rather unexpected. Newly exposed at the base of Chanda's neck was a rather large birthmark that had been covered by her hair ever since she was a child. When Meruru stopped to look, Chanda turned slightly, realizing that she'd forgotten about the cranberry patch of skin that she kept hidden. With this haircut, everyone could see the embarrassing blotch. Meruru, traced the mark slowly with the tip of her finger, thinking.

"You've always kept this covered, haven't you?" asked the stylebot.

"I... completely forgot!"

"Don't worry, Miss... Chanda. We offer a solution..."

"...for a price?" Chanda finished the sentence.

"Exactly."

Chanda sighed and nodded, and her wearable registered yet another charge.

"But this is the fun part," said Meruru seductively.

Through the mirror, Chanda watched as Meruru craned down, bringing her face towards the base of her hairline. She relaxed, expecting yet another soft kiss from the robot tease. But instead, Meruru's longer-than-average tongue extended past her black synthetic lips. She felt a strong hand jerk her head to the side, and then the rough feel of Meruru's pure-white appendage dragging across her skin. Its wet surface slathered a trail of spit across her birthmark. Chills ran all through her body as she saw Meruru suck her tongue back in with a purposefully loud slurp. This was one damn kinky stylebot.

"Meruru, did you just... lick me?"

"Well, yes, but that is my method of applying blemish remover." The robot grinned, then whispered, "...also you taste incredible."

The nanoparticles left on Chanda's discolored skin filtered into her epidermis, binding with the cells and altering their color to match her true skin tone. Such a treatment was common in plastic surgery, but had only recently become available in retail settings. Chanda had never heard of a tongue based application either... what a strange way to design an android!

With the blemish removed, Meruru continued clipping away at Chanda's nape until it was a uniform patch of 3-millimeter long red hair below her bob. However, it still needed to be shaped to a point, which meant shaving. Meruru stopped to look at Chanda through the mirror. Her AI, and the data that she collected from the cameras and sensors trained on her client, suggested that Chanda was highly aroused, almost to the point of frustration. If there was anything Meruru didn't want to see, it was one of her customers left unsatisfied. So, she made the decision to throw everything she had at her disposal towards providing Chanda with some relief. Her station was fully equipped with all the tools she would need. If she was right, Chanda would melt in her hands.

The tips of Meruru's fingers slid open on her left hand, releasing a thick lather that enveloped Chanda's neck in warmth. Chanda watched as the stylebot's clippers rearranged into a multi-part razor, unable to understand the workings of the fine mechanical parts. Meruru touched the cool metal to the base of her neck, and moved against the grain of her follicles. It was an archaic method, but far more pleasing than the more advanced laser treatments. And it ensured that Chanda would need to return to Salon Two; making everything permanent would be a terrible business model.

"This lather will slow the growth of your neck hair substantially," said Meruru, as if reading Chanda's mind.

As Chanda thought about telepathic robots, she thought she felt a slight movement underneath her gown, squarely between her legs. She watched, wide-eyed, until she saw disturbance in the fabric.

"Meruru, what's...?"

"Shhhh," interrupted the bot, "just relax, I promise that you're safe."

Meruru's razor moved slowly over her client's skin, carrying the foamy lather with it. But Chanda's attention was focused between her thighs.

"If you want, I can show you what's happening down there."

Chanda nodded vigorously, looking up at her stylist through the mirror. It flickered again, indicating that mixed reality was activated. To her disbelief, the salon gown faded away, and was replaced with her own nude figure. It wasn't perfect, but it was convincing enough considering that it had been modeled from the body scans taken at the entrance of the salon. But before Chanda could react to her naked body on display, she noticed the strange object between her legs. Projecting from the chair was a long metal arm that must have made its way up her skirt. She reflexively tried to close her legs, but found them still fastened in the chair's stirrups. The rubbery looking wedge at the arm's tip was mere inches away from her pussy, and getting closer.

Somewhat embarrassingly, Chanda noticed that she hadn't maintained herself well during her months of business travel. Her slit was surrounded by coarse blonde hairs that she typically shaved. Moments later, Meruru noticed it too.

"Oh dear! We'll have to take care of that mess!"

The forceful touches from the razor ended as Meruru finished up crafting the triangular cut of Chanda's nape. There were a few gobs of lather still clinging to the shining skin, and Meruru kissed at each one, sucking up the foam with her mouth for recycling later. Just as her lips touched Chanda, the blunt tip of the apparatus snaking between the woman's thighs contacted her thin silk panties and wedged into her folds. She cried out, then attempted to stifle herself as she realized where she was. It hadn't occurred to her how much she'd been longing to get some fingers into her pussy until now. Just one gentle touch made her flush, and then the apparatus moved, grinding slowly and powerfully along her slit. Her labia clenched around the rubber wedge, trying to pull it in closer.

Chanda huffed as she felt Meruru lapping up the last of the shaving cream. A soft hand wrapped across her throat, and another traced along the angled line of her bob, tickling her. The stylebot's lips landed on the tip of her ear, momentarily pulling her attention away from the massage occurring between her legs. She felt Meruru nibble at her earlobe, and a new weight that remained. When she looked up, a glowing red stud had been inserted into her vacant piercing, looking identical to the one she'd been shown in augmented reality. The stylebot answered her quizzical look with a curling smile, and nipped at the fringe of her ear again. This time, Chanda felt a slight pinch that quickly faded. When Meruru pulled away, there was another shining earring where she had never had a piercing before.

More playful bites followed, and before long Chanda's ears were outlined with three piercings each.

"That wasn't... too bad... uff," she panted as the mechanical device grinded at her sex.

"Our studs are laced with a custom anesthetic, to make sure your discomfort is minimal. I don't want to hurt you... well, not toooo much." Meruru winked at her, and Chanda wondered why she even had eyelids.

"So Meruru, why... guh! Why does the chair have sex toys? Mmmnf!" Chanda asked, trying her best to talk through the heavy stimulation.

Meruru leaned in and whispered into one of her earring-laden ears, "Does it matter?" Chanda didn't have a good answer for her, so she focused on trying to maintain her decency.

A jet of warm air ruffled her distractingly red bob as Meruru's fingers began blasting away the loose hairs that remained from the cut. As she did, a small wire-like attachment grew from the larger massaging arm and aligned itself above her sex. At its end was a diode, the same as the ones that had applied her makeup. She felt the instrument coil under her panties, stretching them outward to give itself better access. Then she saw flash with laser light, stripping away pubic hairs as Chanda watched on the mirror. The massager paused for just a moment to allow the laser to trim around her vulva, leaving the whole area polished and bare. It moved up to her mons and started to raster, mowing down her patch of untamed hairs.

Meruru finished her cleaning of Chanda, blowing the hairs off her neck and shoulders and sending them drifting to the floor. Then, without warning, she ripped away Chanda's fitted gown, leaving the woman completely exposed, legs pulled open, with a robotic apparatus protruding from her skirt.

"Wahhh!" gasped Chanda, hurriedly scanning the room to see if anyone was close enough to watch. No one was.

"You won't be needing this anymore," said Meruru as she dropped the limp fabric into the drawer at the foot of the chair.

"But..."

Chanda saw the laser trimmer finish its work, then retract. The only hair it left was in the shape of a small heart centered above pussy. The dirty blonde stood out against her darker skin, and the cutesy shape almost made Chanda laugh.

"You're afraid someone might see? Hmmm, well I'd better cover you up somehow. Let's think..."

In a fluid motion, Meruru circled the back of the chair and threw a long leg across Chanda's thighs. The stylebot sat, scooting forwards so that her legs fit just under the armrests, and leaned her body up against Chanda's. Their natural and artificial breasts mashed together; their chests rose and fell. Meruru reached up and groped both of Chanda's tits somewhat roughly.

"There. Now nobody can see what the chair is doing inside your skirt. So. I'll. Just finish up. A few things." The stylebot pressed a finger against the tip of Chanda's pointed nose, almost mocking her position. Her lust for dominance was all too apparent.

Meruru reached out towards Chanda's eyes, getting close enough that the woman's eyelids fluttered and closed. She felt fingertips brush against her eyelashes, running from the center towards the outside of her face. When she opened her eyes, the tips of her eyelashes glowed red like the exposed end of a fiber-optic wire.

"I love this lipstick... with lips like this, you'll never miss a kiss in the dark." Meruru's lips smacked into Chanda's, and their tongues they explored each other's warm mouths. Neither Chanda nor Meruru wanted to stop, so their kiss lingered as they probed with eyes closed. Meruru bit impishly at Chanda's lower lip, and Chanda followed her example. Eventually, it was the robot who pulled away. As she did, Chanda felt a tug at her lower lip, and realized that there was something new attached to it. She looked around Meruru's shoulder to confirm her suspicions. Piercing her lower lip, perfectly centered, was a sizeable white ring. Chanda ran her tongue over it, spinning her new accessory. A metallic taste spread through her mouth as she licked at the loop.

The wedge grating against Chanda's pussy increased its pressure. That, and the addition of an attractive stylebot on her lap, was enough that Chanda actively had to focus to avoid releasing a full bout of vulgar noises. Her thin panties were soaked through, clinging at her vulva as the machine worked. A noise near the entrance to the salon distracted her for just a moment; she turned her head, and Meruru did the same.

Standing patiently by the front desk was a new customer awaiting her own stylist. One of Meruru's twins approached her, and the two began to converse. A hand grabbed her jaw and pulled her back to Meruru's seductive gaze.

"Don't worry about her."

The robot's hands slid over her shirt, searching out her nipples. But Meruru wasn't satisfied leaving it to that. She found her way to one of the buttons on Chanda's shirt and yanked it open, nearly popping off a button. Her fingers forced their way inside, creeping along Chanda's braless breasts to her hard nipples. Meruru groped hard, squeezing the supple mammary between her hands and giving the nipple a powerful pinch that made Chanda squirm. Afterwords, Chanda's nipple felt different, as if numbed and slightly heavier.

"Did you just... pierce my nipple?"

"Of course. Do you like it?" Meruru twisted out of the way, and Chanda saw a rather large barbell-style stud protruding horizontally from either side of her dark brown nipple. The body of the piercing was polished white metal, like her lip ring, but the two thick orbs at either end were the brilliant glowing red that accented her hair. Looking closely at her shirt, Chanda could see the barbell moving about as she breathed. Without an answer from her client, Meruru switched hands, now plucking at Chanda's left nipple to leave a matching barbell. Just the thought of the piercings made her excited, but then chair recognized her arousal and began to move faster over her sodden gash. She bit the corner of her lip and watched Meruru's bright blue eyes scan her face.

"You want more." It wasn't a question; it was a statement of fact that Meruru offered.

The robot shoved a hand under the hem of Chanda's skirt, aiming straight for her clit. She pinched the bud between two fingers and rolled her thumb over it, surprising Chanda before the intensity of the foreplay devastated her mind. Her mouth hung open as Meruru played with her and the chair incessantly rubbed at her pussy, grinding ever so slightly deeper. With expert moves, the stylebot worked her client, sending her into such a frenzy that she didn't even feel the piercing drive through her clitoral hood. Meruru knew that Chanda would discover the fierce red spike soon enough.

Meruru released her patron's genitals for the moment, sliding her palm across Chanda's mons and up to her soft belly. Chanda felt a trail of sticky gel as Meruru moved, and looked down between their heaving tits.

"I thought that your little heart down there would look better in red," said Meruru, "It matches!"

Embracing Chanda, Meruru kissed the woman again, sucking at her lip piercing. Chanda's breath was hot, her skin now covered in sweat. Her cheeks and chest were flushed with color, and she made quiet groans and gasps at every touch of her body. Meruru knew that if she continued, Chanda would orgasm right here in the chair, and that was exactly what she wanted.

As Chanda turned to graze Meruru's cheek in return, she startled, sucking in a shuddering breath. Sitting in the chair next to hers was the woman who had entered the salon a few minutes prior. She looked up, brushing her pretty black hair away from her face, and smiled. Chanda blinked, looking both stunned and somewhat aroused, before Meruru grabbed her face.

"Don't worry about her," whispered Meruru as she pecked the side of Chanda's neck. "But if you keep putting on such a show, and you might get her contact info."

"I... ahnn... I think you'd be the one to get it Meruru."

The stylebot laughed, shrugging off the compliment. She leaned in, nestling into Chanda's bosom.

"I should mention, your piercings... they all have a vibrating function. The lip ring should be fantastic for oral sex. The others, well, would you like to try them out?"

Chanda nodded.

"I'm sorry, was that a no?"

"...yes."

"Yes, you want me to stop?" teased Meruru, feigning confusion.

"Yes, I want to turn on the vibrators! I WANT them!" Chanda nearly yelled her demand, already forgetting the customer who sat a few feet away.

"I don't know... oh, I suppose I could..."

Every piercing buzzed to life, sending an electric sensation through Chanda's breasts and stimulating her ears. The strongest vibrations by far shook at her clit, alerting her to the piercing that Meruru had snuck into her clitoral hood. She groaned, biting her tongue to keep from shrieking in extasy. Meruru sucked her face hard, helping contain some of the noises. Between her legs, the mechanical arm doubled its pace as the chair's sensors anticipated her climax. All it really needed was the look on the woman's stunning face.

"You want to cum, don't ya?"

"Yes!"

"You're gonna show me how you cum?"

"Yesss!"

The vibrations increased in force, enough so that they became audible. Meruru wrapped herself around Chanda, wanting to feel every last movement her client made.

"That's it. Cum for me, you little slut."

"Fftt GaHHHH! AHHNNN!" Chanda burst out, her cries overpowering the dance music of the salon and reaching every single customer in the space.

Her orgasm carried through her body in an unstoppable wave, clenching every muscle it found. Chanda thrust her hips forwards, pressing her pussy into the massager and up towards Meruru's groin. Her face tilted towards the ceiling, spine arched, eyes rolled back into their sockets so that they were almost entirely sclera. Her well-built thighs shook as the climax passed through them, setting Meruru's body into motion. The stylebot played along, pushing back against Chanda as if she were grinding along with her. Even after she came, the piercings continued to vibrate, sending aftershocks of orgasmic energy though her dripping body. A hot moistness spread between her legs, heat steaming off her raw labia. Chanda longed to grope her own breasts or grab at her snatch, but her limbs were still locked into the chair.

"That was... fuck that was good!"

Meruru flopped down on Chanda, landing a simple smooch on her luminescent lips. She felt Chanda's heart rate and breathing begin to decelerate.

"I'm happy you enjoyed yourself, Chanda."

"You are amazing."

Meruru took the loose button of Chanda's shirt between her fingers and fit it back into its loop, closing off the access point to her tits.

"Please, come back anytime. For anything you... need."

Meruru tossed Chanda's A-line bob, pushing her hands through the hair and watching it fall back into place. She kissed the businesswoman's forehead, taking in the smell of the shampoo and sweat that covered Chanda's scalp. When she finally moved away, the restraints on Chanda's hands and feet clicked open and slide smoothly back into the salon chair, hidden once more under its seamless piano-black exterior. Meruru sat up and lifted her leg off Chanda, dismounting the exhausted woman. The stylist stood, admiring the gorgeous transformation that she had facilitated.

"I'll walk you to the door."

Chanda stood, stretching out her fingers and feeling the intricate polish. She shook her hair, watching the short bob dance in the mirror. She was typically modest, but she couldn't deny that this look was absolutely magnificent. The best she'd ever looked, without any doubt. Meruru handed her jacket to her, then linked her arm and led her towards the exit. As they walked, Chanda made eye contact with the poor woman who had been next to her as she orgasmed in plain sight. The dark-haired thing looked half traumatized, half intrigued.

"Sorry," mouthed Chanda as she walked by.

"Don't be," answered the woman, doing the best to hide her embarrassment. "You um... may want to look at the display behind reception." She pointed a slender arm towards the front of Salon Two, then quickly keyed something in to her terminal as Chanda was hurried away.

Behind the front desk, a brightly-colored graphic drew her attention. It displayed the name of the salon, and a new mission statement. "An all-new erotic salon. Lose yourself to the definitive sexual relief!" Chanda snorted, now understanding exactly what she had walked into: a salon that sold sex.

Neither Chanda nor Meruru spoke before they parted. They kissed like practiced lovers, and held each other for a few moments. It felt more real to Chanda than any embrace that she could remember. Meruru sighed, and Chanda looked down at the floor coyly, playing with the sharp edge of new hairstyle. After one last knowing look, Chanda turned walked out through the automatic doors. The muggy afternoon heat hit her like an oncoming tube transport, but at least she could feel the air on the back of her neck. She paused, letting her contacts dim the intense sunlight as she savored the after-sex feeling that melted away her stress.

Eager to try on her new outfit, Chanda walked with a purpose as her hair shifted in the warm, aphrodisiac-free breeze. Her heels pounded on the glassy New Francisco sidewalk, shadow momentarily blocking the flow of energy to its hidden photovoltaics. An alert scrolled across her wearable, and she looked down. It was a message from an unknown sender, but one who was in the immediate vicinity. She blinked twice to open it.

PhDwriting
PhDwriting
147 Followers