Much to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

Going through a divorce was hard. Moving out of a large, four bedroom home into a one bedroom apartment was hard. Not seeing Clay and Jennica, his two younger children on a daily basis was hard.

While the two girls next door did not make his struggles seem worthwhile, they did brighten his day whenever their paths crossed.

Just as he heard one of the girls shriek, he heard an almost frantic hammering on his door.

"Ooh, ooh, God, its cold!" Mikel announced when William opened the door of his apartment.

"Well, goofball, next time try putting on some clothes," William chuckled as the girl barged in, hugging herself against the chill.

She had on an oversized tee shirt that reached to just below mid-thigh. And from the two bullets that were pointed at him, she wore no bra underneath.

"Hi William, Marcet's fixing vegetable soup tonight, want to come over?" Mikel asked

"Absolutely," William agreed.

"Okay, about six, okay?" Mikel said, kissed him and turned.

She hesitated a brief moment, then flung his door open.

She shrieked again, and a sudden gust of cold wind blew her sleep shirt up. She quickly jerked it back down, but not before William got a good view of her dark triangle of pubic hair framed by her dusky colored flesh.

"Cold out there?" Marcet asked from the kitchen.

In answer, Mikel marched up, pulled up the hem of Marcet's sleep shirt and put her ice cold hands on Marcet's bare buttocks.

William chuckled again when he heard another shriek through the thin walls that separated their living rooms.

He entered his bathroom, and, seeing Mikel's dark triangle of pubic hair framed by wide hips in his mind's eye, he stroked his hard cock.

At six o'clock, William went next door, carrying a case of St. Elizabeth's rice beer. Marcet had confessed that out of the selections St. Elizabeth's Distillery brewed, this was her absolute favorite. William preferred their stout beer and had a case of the dark beer in his pantry. He didn't know what Mikel preferred, but suspected that the young woman would drink whatever was put in front of her.

"Oh, William, you shouldn't have!" Marcet protested when Mikel excitedly thanked William for the beer.

Shouldn't have or not, William was thanked by two attractive young women with sweet kisses directly on his smiling lips.

And, as always, despite his protests, he was placed at the head of the table.

"But this is your house," he said the first time he'd come over.

"And? You're the man of our house," Marcet declared.

The argument was silenced with a kiss.

Now, as usual, he was placed at the head of the table. A steaming bowl of soup and a plate of still piping hot cornbread with butter melting was placed in front of him.

The two girls flanked him and they bowed their heads in prayer, then dug in.

"Damn, Marcet, you marry me?" William asked after a few minutes.

"Your divorce final yet?" Marcet asked.

He gulped when he felt her small hand on his thigh.

"No, no, but thank God, we're done with the dumb ass marriage counseling they ordered," William managed to say.

He gulped again when Marcet's hand went a little higher up his thigh. Then Mikel's hand as on his other thigh.

"Is the soup too spicy?" Marcet asked innocently.

"Huh? Uh, no, no, it's just right," William said. "Why?"

"Your face is red as a tomato," Mikel said.

Marcet bent and peered under the table.

"Mikel, I swear!" she said. "You. A. Ho, girlfriend."

"Me?" Mikel asked and both girls giggled.

To William's relief and disappointment, both girls removed their hands from his thigh.

"Want more?" Marcet asked as William used his cornbread to sop up the last bit of juice out of his bowl.

"Before you answer though, Marcet's made her world famous banana pudding," Mikel interjected.

"Oh yeah? And what makes it 'world famous' there?" William asked.

"I use heavy cream and whole milk," Marcet said.

"And makes her own vanilla wafers," Mikel said.

"Hate buying vanilla wafers," Marcet agreed as she finished her own soup. "Never use them all and then they just go all stale."

"And store bought sucks," Mikel agreed.

"Yeah, regular old vanilla wafers are just so bland," Marcet continued.

"Then I just got to try that," William declared.

For that declaration, he got a sweet kiss from Marcet as she and Mikel cleared the table.

"By the way," William said as both girls scampered into the kitchen. "Who sits here when I'm not here?"

"Huh?" Marcet asked, carrying two bowls of banana pudding.

"What you mean?" Mikel asked, carrying her own bowl of banana pudding.

"When I'm not here, who sits here?" William asked.

"No one," Mikel said.

"It's your chair," Marcet said.

"So when it's just the two of you, neither one of you sits here?" William asked and scooped up a huge spoonful of pudding.

"I sit right here, and Mikel sits as far away from the kitchen as she can get," Marcet teased. "She's afraid if she sits any closer, I'll make her cook."

"That's not true," Mikel giggled.

Again, Marcet placed her hand on his thigh.

"It's your chair," Marcet emphasized with a gentle squeeze.

"Yeah, you're the man of the house," Mikel agreed.

To emphasize her point, she too put her small hand on his thigh.

William was glad Jennica, his daughter, had given him a pair of briefs as a Father's Day joke. The front of the briefs had a smiling rhinoceros and the words "I'm Horny!" emblazoned on the crotch. Normally, he wore boxers, but around the sweet, sexy, flirtatious pair of neighbors, boxers did nothing to contain his rampant erections.

The briefs were strangling his cock, though.

"Nuh uh, sister, put them hands where I can see them," Mikel playfully ordered her roommate.

"You too," Marcet declared.

Both girls again giggled and rubbed William's legs underneath the table.

"Well, I'm flattered that you two think of me as the man of the house," William said sincerely.

"You are," Marcet shrugged.

When he prepared to leave, William got two hugs and two kisses.

"Good night, drive careful," Marcet said.

"He's had too much to drink; maybe he should stay here," Mikel suggested.

"What? I had three beers," William laughed.

"Three beers?" Marcet said, eyes wide.

"Oh, William, we can't let you drive after all them beers!" Mikel gasped.

"What? I'm just going right next door," William laughed again.

"Wow, for a teacher, he's kind of slow, huh?" Marcet asked Mikel.

About an hour later, after his second time masturbating to thoughts of the sweet girls next door, William realized what the two girls had been trying to say, without coming right out and saying it.

"Damn, I am kind of slow, huh?" he laughed.

Marcet wasn't there the next morning; she was working. Mikel did smile prettily at him, but declined his offer to attend Mass with him.

"No, but if you pray for me, I won't get too mad at you," she said and kissed him.

The hug she gave him told William that Mikel was without a bra underneath the tee shirt.

Sitting in his normal pew, William saw Penny, his estranged wife and Jennica, their daughter. He gave them both a head nod and a smile. A moment later, his daughter came and sat down next to him. They chatted quietly while the organ music played.

"She's wondering where your fat little girlfriend is," Jennica admitted.

"That young lady is not my girlfriend," William almost said.

Then he remembered the two girls trying to get him to stay a little longer last night. He smiled at his daughter.

Before he said anything, though, William reminded himself that his relationship with Marcet was none of Penny's business. It had been her infidelity not his that had split up the family. And, he also did not need to drag Jennica into the argument between himself and his wife.

"Just tell your mother that Marcet's working," William said softly.

He glanced again in Penny's direction. She was glaring at him. His little smile did nothing to allay her anger.

After Mass, William hugged Jennica tightly, gave her a little kiss, and then sent her back to where her mother stood waiting.

"Well?" Penny demanded when Jennica rejoined her.

"His girlfriend's at work," Jennica said, secretly enjoying her mother's discomfort.

Jennica did not know the details of the split between her parents. She loved them both, hated the rift, hated feeling like she was constantly having to choose between them. But Jennica also sensed that the split was something that her mother had done, so enjoyed giving her mother a little dig every now and then.

"I'll bet," Penny spat angrily.

They met at the door and William did agree to be at the house the next evening; Penny had to work the evening shift.

"Be a lot easier if Clay would learn to cook," William suggested.

"He burned the waffles," Jennica reminded her father.

The brutal cold, the sweaty sticky work, and coming home to a less than spotless apartment did not leave Marcet in the mood to have William over for dinner. Even after three cans of rice beer. Mikel and Marcet finished off the last of the vegetable beef soup, then popped popcorn and watched The Simpsons.

Monday, William was on cafeteria duty. He was grateful he only had cafeteria duty twice a month; the noise level was deafening and he always felt very off-balance after an hour of monitoring the deplorable social behavior and the eating habits of the children that attended Andrew Jackson Elementary School.

"Hey, Honey, why you don't come see me more often?" Nakisha, the large black woman that ran the kitchen of the school smiled.

"Because then I'd be begging you run off to Vegas with me and get married," William smiled.

"Oh no, Sugar! We getting married? We doing it right here at Fellowship Baptist!" Nakisha laughed.

"You're Baptist?" William mock-gasped. "Well, forget it then! I'm Catholic."

"One night with me? I make you forget your religion," the woman promised.

"I know that's right," William laughed.

Then he saw the banner announcing good-bye to Janelle and Kenya, two of the young black girls that worked in the kitchen.

"When are they leaving?" William asked.

"Friday's their last day," Nakisha said, pointing to the two obese women.

"You got their replacements yet?" William asked.

"No; need get someone quick too," Nakisha admitted.

That evening, after fixing Clay and Jennica their supper, after helping Jennica with her homework, after 'loaning' Clay twenty dollars, William drove home to the apartment.

"Hey!" Marcet smiled happily when she answered the door.

"Hey; y'all got a computer?" William asked.

"Phones," Mikel said.

"Okay, both of you, come on next door," William ordered.

They were in their sleep shirts, and after Marcet made sure they had their keys, they did follow William next door.

He booted up his laptop computer and logged onto the St. Elizabeth's government web site.

"We need two cafeteria workers at Andrew Jackson," he explained to them as they sat on his couch.

"Cafeteria?" Mikel screwed up her pretty face.

"Minimum of thirty eight hours a week, twelve dollars an hour plus, once you pass the probation period, insurance, four oh one k plan, dental, paid days off," William defended.

He waved Mikel over to the small workstation.

When she slid off the couch, her sleep shirt rose up and again William got a good eyeful of her pretty little pussy.

Mikel rapidly filled out the job application.

"All right, Marcet, your turn," William said when Mikel announced that she was finished.

"Oh, I'll do hers," Mikel said quickly.

"No you won't," William stated.

Marcet slowly walked over to the desk chair.

"Okay, uh, what I do?" she timidly asked.

William showed her where to start. She struggled for a long moment.

"Really, I can do it for her," Mikel again offered.

"Marcet?" William gently asked.

"Yeah?" Marcet asked, pretty blue eyes filling with tears.

"Sweetheart, you can't read, can you?" William quietly asked.

"I, no, I mean, I can make out some stuff, but..." Marcet admitted.

She slammed her small fist on his desktop.

"Because I'm so fucking stupid," she spat bitterly.

"Hey, hey, oh my God, you are not," William said, hugging her tightly. "God no, you are not stupid at all."

He kissed her unresponsive lips, then kissed each tearful eye gently then released her.

He pulled the keyboard and typed rapidly. A new web site opened up.

"Look at the screen and tell me what you see," He said.

Marcet struggled. William then smiled.

"No, Marcet, you're not stupid, not by a long shot," she said.

"Then why I can't read, huh?" Marcet spat angrily.

"Sweetheart, it looks like you're dyslexic," he said.

"But they can fix that, right?" Mikel asked, standing behind her roommate.

"You and I, we're going to fix it," William promised Marcet.

He patted Marcet on her bare leg.

"You and I are going to sit right here and we're going to do some work and before you know it, you'll be reading like a pro, okay?" he smiled.

Marcet didn't say anything, just flung her chubby arms around him and squeezed him tightly.

Then she kissed him.

"But I'm just real curious why no one ever figured this out before," William said after Marcet gave him three more kisses and released him.

"Because they didn't care," Marcet spat.

William then pulled up a kitchen chair and helped Marcet fill out the job application.

"I'm going to tell Nakisha Roberts to pull these," William promised.

"Now, he smiled, getting to his feet. "Y'all want a drink?"

He smiled wider.

"Of course, y'all have a few drinks, you'll probably be in no shape to drive," he suggested.

"Bad man, bad, bad man," Marcet said.

She kissed him, a long, soft kiss.

"But I got work tomorrow," she said.

"Me too," Mikel agreed.

They both hugged him and kissed him. Their hugs told William that neither girl had bras on under their sleep shirts, nor Mikel's earlier show told William that she had no panties on. He was sure Marcet was also sans panties under her long tee shirt.

"Y'all sure?" William asked, cock throbbing in his slacks.

"Sorry," Marcet said.

The next morning, Nakisha smiled as William entered the cafeteria. Nearly half of the students were in the cafeteria, eating the hot breakfast the school provided.

The teacher on duty did look up with hopeful eyes; hopeful to escape the bedlam. Then the young woman returned to monitoring the children.

William felt an immense sadness as he looked at these children. For most of them, this breakfast and the lunch would be their only meal that day. Most would not have a good, healthy supper at home. He wondered what most of them did on the weekends.

Two of his students smiled shyly at him and William returned their smiles.

Then he approached Nakisha.

"Changed your mind about being Cat-lick?" Nakisha asked.

"Honey, if anyone could do it, it would be you," William agreed.

Then he told the large black woman the names of the two girls that he wanted her to look at.

"Soon as I finish up here," she promised.

Two hours later, at Stolzle's Shoes, Mikel was putting away a shipment of black and white saddle oxfords when her cell phone chimed.

Tom Stolzle was up front, helping a mother and her surly teenaged daughter pick out some school shoes So Mikel chanced answering her phone.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Mikel Kohlbrandt? This is Nakisha Roberts? From Andrew Jackson?" a musical voice said.

At Siegel's, Marcet's cell phone was in her locker. She didn't get the message until she was leaving the facility.

Nakisha smiled when she retrieved her own phone and got Marcet's excited reply; she'd be there at two o'clock on Thursday for the job interview.

"You won't be sorry," Marcet's voice excitedly promised. "I love to cook."

"Oh Child," Nakisha laughed. "This job will cure you of that, that's for sure."

That afternoon, William printed out the slim workbook Cindy Jensen, the school's librarian suggested for working with a dyslexic child. At his apartment, Marcet and he sat at the kitchen table and worked on the assignment. Mikel sat at the table as well, quietly observing.

"No, Marcet," William finally smiled, sitting up. "No, Sweetheart, you are not stupid."

"Thank you so much," Marcet said, hugging him.

She then broke down in tears.

"I'm be able to read," she declared.

"Yes, yes you will," William promised, rubbing her back.

"I love you so much," Marcet declared and kissed him.

"And I love you too," William said.

Mikel also gave him a kiss, then the two girls left, chattering excitedly.

"First thing I'm going do is buy me some comic books!" Marcet whooped as they left the apartment.

William wished some of his students were as excited about learning as Marcet was.

Both girls impressed Nakisha Roberts and she approved their applications.

That afternoon, bundled up against the arctic wind blowing off the Atchafalaya, Nakisha was walking across the faculty parking lot when she spotted William Richards.

"Seen both your little Honeys today," she said to William as William was struggling to unlock his car door without dropping his stack of books.

"Oh yeah?" he asked hopefully.

"Tell them have their butts here Monday, five thirty; breakfast start at six thirty," she said.

"Damn, woman, I'd kiss you, I swear," William said.

"Uh huh, promises, promises," Nakisha laughed and waddled away.

Again, William was greeted with hugs and kisses from Marcet and Mikel and both girls trooped to his apartment.

Again, William and Marcet sat at the kitchen table and did an assignment.

"Oh, and I talked with Nakisha today," William said casually as they finished the assignment.

"Yeah?" Mikel asked.

"I liked her," Marcet said.

"And she likes you," both Marcet and Mikel teased William.

"And she said have your butts at Andrew Jackson first thing Monday morning," William announced.

Both girls looked at each other, then looked at William.

"You mean?" they asked.

"We working at your school?" Marcet squealed.

The neighbors directly underneath William's apartment wondered, angrily, at the stampede of elephants overhead as both Mikel and Marcet jumped up and down in excitement.

"Oh thank you so much!" Marcet squealed, squeezing William in a fierce hug.

Then she jammed her soft pink tongue into William's mouth.

"Oh!" she gasped, realizing what she had just done.

"O.M.G! William, I am so sorry!" she gasped.

"What? Why? I sure as hell am not," William assured her, still holding her tightly.

"Oh yeah?" she giggled and jammed her tongue into his mouth again.

"Uh, hey!" Mikel protested, trying to wedge her bulk in between Marcet and William.

Laughing, Marcet released her hold on William.

Mikel sucked on William's tongue as they hugged.

"Thank you so much," she finally said.

"Yeah, for the job, for teaching me, everything," Marcet agreed.

"O.M.G, I got to quit Siegel's," Marcet realized.

"Yeah, and I got to quit Stolzle's," Mikel said.

Each girl gave William another hug and kiss, with tongue, then left his apartment chattering about how their respective jobs would take their leaving.

William's cock throbbed, almost painfully.

The forty six year old man could not help but smile. When he was a teenager, getting a little tongue was sure to produce a tent in his jeans. A girl with larger than average breasts was sure to produce a tent in his jeans. A girl with a sweet looking butt in nice tight jeans was sure to produce a tent in his jeans. But he had been a horny, hormone-crazed teenager back then.

Marcet and Mikel produced a tent in his jeans. The two girls reduced William to being a hormone crazed, pimple faced teen again.

While William was stroking his cock, thinking about his two neighbors, Mikel and Marcet were playfully arguing about who would get to shower first.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers