Much to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nuh uh, you use up all the hot water," Marcet insisted.

"Marcet Richards, I do not," Mikel protested.

"Taking them long, hot showers, and the soap don't even get wet," Marcet continued her assault.

"Oh, I swear, sometimes I hate you," Mikel laughed.

"I hope that's not true," Marcet said and kissed her roommate.

"Tell you what," Mikel said, softly rubbing Marcet's breast. "You go ahead and take your shower."

She kissed Marcet.

"And I'll go next door and use William's shower," she whispered into Marcet's ear.

"Oh you bitch!" Marcet screamed in laughter.

The two girls bickered a few minutes more but Mikel did step aside for Marcet to go first.

Jeanette Young, the shift supervisor at Siegel's Recycling shrugged her shoulders when Marcet announced her decision. There were no shortage of high school dropouts, and even a few college graduates that were willing to work at the recycling plant.

Tom Stolzle's reaction was anger and the man let Mikel go just after her announcement. Then the man had to scramble to fill the vacancy.

Three out of the seven job applications that had been filled out had already obtained jobs, three more wanted more money than Tom was willing to pay, which only left Bridgette O'Neil. The flat-chested, freckle faced red head was slow, sullen, bitter.

"Get what you pay for," Ayla Prejean, Tom's other employee said smugly; she knew Tom couldn't afford to fire her.

Five thirty comes very early in the morning. Five thirty on a Monday morning feels twice as early. Nakisha Roberts smiled sympathetically at the two nearly sleepwalking girls. She knew from experience, the moment the cafeteria doors opened and the students crammed in, the noise level alone would rouse the two girls.

"Hi, who you?" Aaron Brown, a precocious fifth grader demanded as Mikel scooped out some grits for him.

"I'm Mikel, who you?" Mikel smiled at the African-American youth.

"Michael? That's a boy's name," Aaron said.

"Hey Aaron, instead of trying get you a date with my employees, why don't you move on down, huh?" Nakisha told the boy.

The other children in the line laughed and Mikel smiled at Aaron.

"Hi," a young Latin girl smiled at Mikel. "My name's Terri; sometimes they think that's a boy's name too."

"I know!" Mikel empathized with the child.

"I have more?" a boy asked Marcet as she put his turkey bacon on his tray.

She looked at Nakisha for guidance and the woman nodded approval.

"They wants more, gives them more," she told the girl.

She whispered, "Sometimes? This all they get to eat all day."

Marcet's eyes filled with tears and Nakisha smiled.

After the students had been fed and the first buzzer sounded, Mikel and Marcet were relegated to pot scrubbing duty. Marcet found out that Nakisha was just as finicky, just as demanding as she when it came to cleanliness.

And they had just finished the cleaning up of the dining area and it was time to set out the lunch.

"Hi Terri," Mikel greeted the Latin girl as she scooped up a clump of white rice.

"Hi, this is Michelle; she's my best friend," Terri said, smiling and pointing to a tall, gangly red headed girl.

"Hi Michelle," Mikel smiled and scooped up some rice for the girl.

"I still say you got a boy's name," Aaron challenged.

"Yeah, but I'm too cute be a boy, huh?" Mikel smiled.

"Mikel's got a boyfriend, Mikel's got a boyfriend," Marcet sang in a low voice.

"Uh huh, and he's standing right over there," Mikel said and pointed to where William stood, acting as monitor for that lunch period.

"Nuh uh, I saw him first," Marcet playfully argued.

Three weeks later, Mikel and Marcet were given two weeks off, for the Christmas break. Being a teacher, William still had work to complete before he too would get his Christmas break.

But Mikel and Marcet listened for his door and the moment he returned from a short day at the school, the two girls were at his door.

"So, you didn't come have Thanksgiving with us," Marcet accused.

"Yeah, so you owe us Christmas," Mikel demanded.

"Christmas Day?" William smiled as the two girls took their usual seats at his small dinette set.

"Yes, someone told us it's on December twenty fifth this year," Mikel smiled.

"What? Who told you that hogwash?" William smiled as he grabbed the workbook off the counter.

"Seriously, I'm going make a turkey breast and stuffing," Marcet said, already flipping to the next assignment.

"And I'm making a sweet potato casserole," Mikel joined in.

"Her first one ever," Marcet said.

"And a green bean casserole," Mikel continued.

"God, I love a good green bean casserole," William agreed.

"So, please? You come over?" Marcet begged, putting her hand on his leg.

"Yeah, you're all the family we got," Mikel agreed, putting her hand on his other leg.

"Christmas is Christmas Eve with my kids and my soon to be ex," William said. "So, you bet, I'll be there."

"Really?" Marcet squealed happily.

William secretly wondered how much hearing loss he'd suffered as a result of Mikel and Marcet's constant squealing, coupled with the extra shifts he'd volunteered to monitor the cafeteria since they started working at Andrew Jackson Middle School.

He got two jammy kisses from two happy girls, then they got down to doing Marcet's assignment.

"Love you so much," Marcet said after they'd finished.

"Love you too," William agreed.

Hugs and kisses and the two chattering, squealing girls left his apartment.

Marcet made a simple three bean soup for their supper and the two girls wedged onto the small couch to watch Christmas shows.

Christmas morning, William groaned. The previous evening at his former house with his two daughters and one son and one soon-to-be son in law and his falsely cheerful ex-wife had been the very definition of excruciating.

And it had been so blatantly obvious that it was all designed to make William wish to return to the home they'd all once shared.

Penny had spared no expense on the gifts; as if she was trying to buy his forgiveness, the forgiveness of their three children.

Midnight Mass had been another test of William's endurance; crammed into an already crowded pew, trying to pretend to be one happy family.

William thought very briefly of going next door and telling Marcet and Mikel that he just wasn't up to any more Christmas cheer.

"Come on, you grumpy grouchy old Scrooge," he told himself.

He made coffee, fixed himself a light breakfast and again did the exercised program he'd started the day he'd discovered his wife's brief fling with the eighteen year old boy next door.

He'd taken two inches off of his waist, going from a size 38 to a size 36 in his slacks.

Then a hot shower with thoughts of two chubby little cuties joining him, a quick stroke and he was once again in a more Christmas-like mood.

At 12:30 William gathered up the gifts he'd purchased for the two girls, braced against the cold, and walked next door.

"Merry Christmas!" Marcet squealed and again William wondered if he had any hearing loss.

"Hi William; I'm busy in the kitchen," Mikel cheerfully called out.

"Oh, William! You didn't need to get us anything!" Marcet protested even as she helped him put the gifts underneath the tiny Christmas tree.

Marcet wore an ugly sweater, snug jeans, and a headband with a long stick that had a sprig of mistletoe attached to the end.

William smiled at that, then bent and gave her a kiss.

He'd intended for it to be just a light kiss but Marcet held him and sucked his tongue out of his mouth. After a moment, she let him go.

"Merry Christmas," she said again.

"Hi, man sweet potato casserole's hard work," Mikel smiled, coming out of the kitchen.

She too wore an ugly sweater, snug jeans, and her own Mistletoe headband.

William got a long kiss from the girl, then was pushed into their small couch while the two girls put the finishing touches on their dinner. The cooking would have gone quicker if the two girls weren't constantly coming into the small living room/dining room to 'check' on their guest, to get a quick kiss from him.

But finally, dinner was ready. Again, he was put at the head of the table and two pudgy girls sat to his left and right.

"So, what did you wish for?" William asked as he made sure to put some of Mikel's sweet potato casserole onto his plate.

"Hmm?" Marcet asked, mouth full of food.

"You know, when you sat on Santa's lap," William teased. "What did you ask for?"

"We didn't sit on Santa's lap," Mikel laughed.

"You didn't? Then how's he supposed to know what to bring you?" William asked.

"We'll sit on his lap after we eat," Marcet decided.

She put her hand on William's lap. His cock was quick to respond and she smiled sweetly at him.

"Marcet Richards," William said, trying to sound stern. "Got the face of an angel, but you certainly are no angel, you hear?"

"Why? What'd she do?" Mikel demanded to know.

"Patted Santa on his lap," Marcet giggled.

"Marcet Richards, he's right, you are no angel," Mikel agreed.

Damn, this is good," William said and had seconds of everything.

Mikel made coffee and again William was pushed into the couch.

"Now, Mikel, sit on Santa's lap and tell him what you want," Marcet ordered.

William fought down the grunt as the heavy young woman did straddle his legs.

"Ho, ho, ho," William tried and both girls squealed.

"Why Santa!" Mikel gasped and wiggled. "Is that a reindeer in your pocket?"

And again the two girls squealed.

"I just want you to be my lover," Mikel whispered into William's ear.

"What?" he asked, mouth open in surprise.

Mikel smiled, kissed him softly on his cheek, and then, with a little more pressure to his painfully hard cock, got out of his lap.

"My turn!" Marcet announced at crawled onto William's lap.

"Santa!" she said, adopting a little girl voice.

She then put her head on his shoulder. Her mistletoe stick hit him on his forehead and they both chuckled.

"My Christmas wish already came true," she gently murmured.

She kissed his cheek.

"I can read now," she said.

She then pulled his face to hers and kissed him deeply.

"I can read and it's all because of you," she said, eyes shining with her tears.

She kissed him again and then just lay her head on his shoulder. They sat like that for a long moment.

"But what does Santa want?" Mikel murmured into William's other ear.

Mikel then lightly bit down on William's earlobe.

"Yeah, Santa," Marcet agreed, toying with a button on William's shirt.

She looked into his eyes.

"You got two hot girls give you whaaaaat eeeeever you want," she promised.

William's hard cock jerked in his trousers.

"Whatever you want," Mikel echoed and again bit on his earlobe.

"Because we love you," Marcet declared.

Marcet got out of William's lap then pulled him to his feet. Mikel grabbed his left hand and Marcet grabbed his right hand. Then the two girls pulled a slightly dazed William down the short hallway to their bedroom.

"They make their bed," William thought as they entered the bedroom.

Then he asked himself why he thought that was important. They gently pushed him to sit on the lip of the bed.

Then Mikel gently kissed Marcet, took the silly mistletoe headband off of her friend and pulled the ugly Christmas sweater off of Marcet's chubby body.

William groaned as Marcet's red satin bra came into view.

Her torso was a pudgy, pale one, made all the paler by that bright red bra.

Marcet and Mikel kissed again. Marcet then removed Mikel's mistletoe headband and pulled Mikel's ugly Christmas sweater up and off.

Mikel's bra was a white satin bra. Her chubby body had a natural dusky color to it; the white bra made her skin appear darker.

Neither girl had shoes on their feet so when they unzipped each other's jeans, they were able to slide the thick denim down and off.

Then they seemed to remember that William was in the room.

Both girls smiled at him, then turned to show him that their satiny panties were thong panties.

Both girls had broad backs, thick waists, and large, round buttocks. Neither girl had cottage cheese thighs, though. Their legs, while thick, sturdy legs, where smooth, well-proportioned to the rest of their heavy bodies.

"God damn," William said, looking at their beautiful backsides.

Then both girls approached him.

Marcet kissed him, sliding her tongue into his mouth while Mikel began to unbutton his shirt.

Then Mikel kissed him while Marcet unhooked his belt.

Both girls knelt at his feet and unlaced his black wingtip oxfords.

William assisted them in sliding his clothing off, leaving his briefs on.

He hoped that neither girl looked at his forty six year old body with disgust. He actually lost a little of his erection as he worried about how his middle-aged body would appear to these two, young, gorgeous girls.

"Oh, Santa!" Marcet said in her little girl voice.

"God you're hot," Mikel praised

They lay him back on the bed, then Marcet and Mikel scrambled up into the bed to flank him.

"Love you, Santa, Mikel said.

"Love you, William," Marcet said.

Marcet kissed him and he looped his left arm around her soft, smooth back,

"Oh, Baby!" Marcet sighed when William found her bra strap and unhooked the satin garment.

She wiggled and jiggled and the bra was off.

"Son of a bitch!" William said as he gazed at her naked breasts.

They were two large globes, capped with large, hard nipples. He kissed the blonde girl again, then bent and took one hard nipple into his mouth.

"Oh Baby!" Marcet sighed and William lightly bit down on her hard nub.

Then he kissed her again while his right arm pulled Mikel close.

"William!" Mikel cried out when William found the clasp of her white satin bra.

Her breasts were large globes of caramel colored flesh, capped by two dark nipples.

William rubbed up and down Marcet's back with his left arm as he pulled Mikel in for a kiss.

Marcet then bent and lightly sucked on William's nipple, then trailed her tongue down, toward the waistband of his underwear.

"Damn!" Marcet exclaimed as she pulled the waistband of William's briefs down, exposing his cock.

"Hmm?" Mikel grunted, then pulled her mouth away from William's.

She looked down as Marcet continued to pull William's briefs down his legs.

"Damn!" Mikel agreed.

Marcet had been drunk, nearly unconscious the one time she'd had sex, sexual intercourse with a man, so had not seen how big or small any of her partners had been.

Mikel had only had sexual intercourse with Alan and her boyfriend had sported a skinny four inches.

"Damn!" Mikel said again, then resumed kissing William.

"My turn," Marcet lightly complained and Mikel relinquished her claim on William's lips.

Marcet leaned against William, pressing her large chest against him and softly kissed him, then kissed him again, slowly driving her tongue into his mouth.

Mikel kissed her way down to William's proudly standing cock, then gripped the thick member in her small hand.

William tensed up, sure he was going to ejaculate, quite forcefully, from the touch of the girl's hand.

She did not seem to notice William's consternation as she stroked the cock, tugged on it.

Then Mikel put her mouth over the mushroom shaped head and licked all around the sensitive flesh.

"Shit, Mikel, honey, I'm about to..." William warmed, trying to gently push Marcet away.

"Go ahead, let it go," Marcet cooed into his ear.

And he did.

Mikel spluttered when the first blast hit the roof of her mouth. She quickly swallowed as the next blast filled her mouth.

William grunted and groaned through an intense orgasm while Marcet encouraged him and Mikel continued to suck and stroke his cock.

"Ugh!" William finally exhaled and slumped back against the mountain of pillows.

"Got any for me?" Marcet cooed.

Her question had been for William, but Mikel pulled her mouth off of William's slowly shrinking cock and motioned to Marcet.

Marcet pulled away from William and looked at Mikel's golden face.

Mikel opened her mouth to show Marcet the remnants of semen she still held in her mouth.

William's cock slowly revived as he watched the two heavyset beauties kiss each other passionately, leaning over him as they shared his semen.

"Love you so much," Marcet confessed to her girlfriend.

"Love you too," Mikel agreed.

"Oh, looky!" Marcet mock-squealed at the sight of William's proud erection.

Mikel lay down next to William and gently nuzzled his ear lobe while Marcet bent her head to perform her very first blow job.

Instinctively, she knew to put her lips over her teeth, but she still grazed the sensitive head of William's cock.

William used his hands; his left hand cupped Marcet's hanging breasts as she knelt on the bed, sucking his cock. William's right hand rubbed up and down Mikel's smooth back, down to her thong panties.

Then he cupped her large, surprisingly firm buttocks.

Penny, his wife, had what William had always thought was a nice rear end. But over the years, her still quite nice rear had lost some of its bounce, some of its spring.

Mikel's buttocks, easily twice the size of Penny's, was taut, firm, smooth.

"Like my big old butt?" Mikel giggled as William squeezed and fondled the sweet flesh.

"Hell yeah," he said and she giggled then kissed him.

Marcet used her tongue on William's cock while bobbing her head up and down. Her right hand she used to prop herself up, her left hand stroked the length of William's cock that she could not fit into her mouth.

His hand on her breasts seemed to be stroking her pussy, each touch was an electric shock that seemed to produce more of her wetness.

"Marcet, I'm, I'm about to..." William warned as he could feel his crisis coming on.

"Mm-hmm!" Marcet murmured enthusiastically around his cock.

"I'm, I'm oh, damn!" William grunted and groaned.

He pumped a good sized load of semen into Marcet's mouth, despite the fact that Mikel had just drained his balls a few moments earlier.

This time, the sight of the two chubby girls kissing passionately, sharing his semen, did not produce a third erection.

The sight of Marcet pulling Mikel's panties down, exposing Mikel's triangle of dark fur did cause a minor tremor in his balls. The sight of Mikel pulling Marcet's panties down and off, exposing Marcet's beautiful buttocks and light brown anus, and when she turned around, Marcet's light blonde triangle of fur did cause a small twitch in William's cock.

"Play with my pussy," Marcet begged William, kneeling on the bed, presenting her pretty little pussy to him.

William placed his hand over her pubic mound, then wiggled and wormed his middle finger into her dripping wet slit. The palm of his hand massaged her mound and she groaned in pleasure.

"Mine too," Mikel demanded.

William did so with his right hand and Mikel shuddered happily.

Then the two girls kissed each other and played with each other's breasts while William fingered their pussies.

"MMmm!" Marcet squealed into Mikel's mouth and William felt his hand get thoroughly drenched.

"MMmmm!" Mikel squealed into Marcet's mouth a moment later.

Both girls shuddered through a second orgasm as William worked his ring fingers into their pussies and scissored the fingers open and closed, open and closed.

Marcet gently pushed William's hand away and then lay down next to him. Mikel did the same, laying on the other side of him.

"So, who you want to fuck first?" Marcet asked a moment later.

"Oh, no ma'am," William chuckled. "I'm not touching that hornet's nest. Y'all do 'Rock Paper Scissors' or something."

"What? How you do..." Mikel asked.

"Rock breaks scissors, scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock," Marcet explained.