All Comments on 'Mudding in Florida'

by concur

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The only reason why other people your age are still living with mommy and daddy is because people like you take their money and go off and play soldier (when all you're really doing, statistically, isn't even in the top 10 most dangerous jobs, and really not providing anything in return to the people who pay for it all). A guy like you, of course ignores all that - you actually believe your own propaganda - but the subconscious is a bitch. It doesn't ignore. If you spend enough time not actually living, but merely getting away with living, the inevitable result is the need to "prove" the world view underlying your choices. You need to do so in order to dispel the insecurity that comes from never having really confirmed to yourself that, without victims to pay for it, you could survive on your own (ie: be an adult). How do you do that? By making yourself believe that you did what you did simply because someone has to. That there's a fixed amount of whatever in the world, and some people get it while some people lose it. That makes you feel that whatever you do to other people (or, in your case, benefit from what's done to them) wasn't wrong, but simply filling a role. And then, seemingly for no reason, you find yourself not simply compassionately, reluctantly preying upon your victims; but actually relishing it. Hating them. Wanting to take not just what you need to live, but all that they have. To hollow out their entire existence, just to fill that unfillable hole that should be where your soul is; but isn't - because you chose to live as a parasite - posing as a hero - instead of a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

Anonymous, your ignorance is overwhelming. But you live in a free country, so go ahead and post shit like that because... You can.

The story could use an editor and a spell check, but it did not deserve your load of crap.

bubbles95bubbles95almost 9 years ago

I find it funny how people can leave stupid dumb ass comments like these ones before me did anonymously. Come on if you want to be a prick. Use your name or your online call sign. Don't be a ludicrous moron that only feels better about themselves when they try to tear down other people, while hiding behind the magical walls of the internet.

As always thanks for reading :oP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this story. So hot! Thank you for writing and posting it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous