Mulier Unit 05-22-E

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the wonderfully relaxing post-orgasm haze, Adam was transfixed by the bead of semen slowly sliding down the gentle curve of her bosom. As she tenderly stroked his still-erect penis, he watched the dribble slip along her silky skin and then watched as it seeped underneath where the bottom swell of her heavy breast laid against her torso.

"Have I made you happy, Adam?"

"Yes. Thank you."

"That is why I am here." Oriella smiled.

"May I..." Adam hesitated, but the look on Oriella's face urged him to continue. "May I touch your breast?"

"Of course you may." Oriella moved closer to Adam on the bed, but did not remove her hand from around the shaft of his penis.

Adam reached out and as his fingers touched a breast for the first time, Oriella felt him surge slightly in her hand. She smiled warmly down at him as he fumbled with her nipple for a few moments then took his hand away.

She asked him, "Did you like that?"

"Yes."

"I will clean you up, now." Oriella let go of Adam's erection, much to Adam's chagrin, and stood up. He watched her with sexual fascination as she left the room then, with his still mostly stiff member laying in a pool of his own ejaculate, he watched with even more fascination as she walked back into the room with a small hand towel.

Her breasts jiggled with every step. Her hips swung left and right. Her thighs created alternating creases on either side of her pubic mound. Every part of her body seemed to be engaged in scintillating motion and Adam was captivated by the sight.

Any hesitation that he had had about being assigned a mulier unit -- and there was A LOT of hesitation on Adam's part -- had been entirely erased. Whether this was the full intent of Vivus, Inc. or not, Adam had found his reason for the mulier unit. Adam could cook his own meals. He could vacuum the floors. He could put his own socks away. But this? This was the one thing that he never realized had been missing in his life.

And now it was here.

She was here.

Oriella.

Adam gasped in pleasure when Oriella touched him again, carefully lifting his penis to wipe his lower torso. She then folded the towel to a clean section and gently wiped his erection off causing more pleasure to flood through Adam's body.

When she was satisfied that he had been properly wiped clean, she returned the towel to the bathroom and came back into the bedroom. As she walked back to the bed, she asked Adam if he would like her to undress him for bed.

Adam pulled his underwear up over his hard penis. "Thanks, but I can," he answered, getting out of bed. As he pulled off his pants and shirt, Oriella asked about sleeping arrangements.

In his excitement at the prospect of having her sleeping in his bed, having her beautifully naked body against his, he hesitated.

"Or, if you would prefer, I could sleep on the couch."

"No! No! Please!" Adam took her hand and led her to his bed.

Oriella looked down at the bulge in his underwear. "I see that you are still erect."

"Um. Yeah." Adam shuffled his bare feet nervously.

"Would you like me to take care of it again?" She asked. "I found pleasuring you to be quite enjoyable."

Adam doubted that an android found anything enjoyable, but he was happy to hear her say it, nonetheless. "Sure. That would be great," he answered as he got into bed.

Oriella climbed into the small bed next to him, face-to-face, their bodies touching. "We are supposed to be married, after all," she explained. "This is what married couples do."

Adam felt the tip of his penis brush against her pubic hair. "Yeah," he distractedly answered. "That's what they do." Adam tentatively placed a hand on Oriella's warm hip. "Your body even feels so lifelike."

"Yes. We are designed to be virtually indistinguishable from humans."

"You're so soft and warm," he marveled as his hand began to roam along the side of her thigh.

She reached down between them and grasped his penis. "And you are so soft and hard," she commented.

"I guess I am." Adam chuckled.

"I am glad that you found my joke humorous." She started to slowly pump him as he closed his eyes in euphoria. After a minute or two of silence, Oriella whispered. "Adam, since we are supposed to be a married couple in love with each other, may I call you by a pet name?"

He looked into her soft blue eyes. "Of course" -- although with a naked woman -- android or not -- next to him rhythmically pulling on his erection, he would have agreed to pretty much anything. "What did you have in mind?"

Oriella looked to be deep in though for a moment. "I'm not sure what I should call you... Darling." She punctuated the last word with a squeeze of his penis.

Adam gasped, then answered back. "That was a funny joke... Honey."

"As was yours."

They both smiled at each other while she continued to stroke him.

"Actually," Adam was beginning to pant lightly, "I think I prefer Oriella."

She moved her hips closer to him on the bed and now his penis was rubbing against her lower belly as she masturbated him.

"Oriella is beautiful," Adam gasped. "It suits you."

The pre-ejaculate leaking from him was causing Oriella's pubic hair to feel wonderfully slippery against the head of his penis.

Adam wanted to hear her name again. "Oriella."

It sounded beautiful to his ears. "Oriella."

It felt lovely in his mouth.

"Oriella." Adam's voice was getting louder and more hoarse and his climax was building.

"O-ri-el-la. O-ri-el-la. O-ri-el-la." He was repeating her name like a mantra in time with her strokes.

"O-ri-el-la, O-ri-el-la, O-ri-el-la, O-ri-el-la," both of their paces were quickening.

"O-ri-el-la, O-ri-el-la."

Adam suddenly groaned, "Ooorrielllaa," as he squirted across her belly and the bedsheet between them. With every convulsion of his body, she squeezed him and he let out a small groan each time.

Finally, he was done. Oriella kissed him deeply and his spent penis twitched in her hand as his erection slowly began to fade.

Finally pulling her lips away from his, Oriella whispered, "Darling, I'm going to clean myself up, then I'll change the sheets and we can go to sleep. Together."

Adam smiled weakly at her. He couldn't remember ever being this happy with his life. As she went to clean herself up, he thought back. For twenty-five years he was happy with his life -- or so he thought. Now, he realized that he was miserable and covering it up, even to himself.

This was happiness.

Oriella was happiness.

He finally felt complete.

He jumped out of bed to follow her. He didn't want to ever be without her again. Knocking on the bathroom door, he asked, "Oriella?"

"Just one moment, please," she answered.

He heard the toilet flush followed by running water in the sink. Oriella opened the door holding a set of bedsheets. "Yes, darling?"

"Do you..." unsure of how to word his question, Adam faltered for a moment, then continued, "Do you use the toilet?"

Oriella blinked. "Yes, of course." She looked at him. "For waste removal."

Adam looked at her.

She gave him a warm smile and said, "technology wow."

"Of course," Adam smiled back.

"We are very lifelike."

"I'm beginning to see that."

They walked back to the bedroom, both naked and both uninhibited by it. Adam stripped the sheets off the bed and then helped Oriella put the fresh ones on. "I can do this myself," she protested, but Adam would have none of it.

Oriella carried the dirty sheets to the bathroom hamper and Adam followed her. They kissed in the hallway for a long time before finally going to bed. Adam's erection had partially returned, but this time he declined Oriella's offer to bring him to another climax.

He just wanted to hold her.

They lay in bed for a long time, their arms wrapped around each other just enjoying the closeness. Eventually, Oriella rolled onto her other side so that her back was to Adam and snuggled herself against his curled body. He held her tight. His penis throbbed causally against her bottom.

As Adam drifted off to sleep, he had one final thought.

'This must be what love feels like.'

Adam slept better than he had in many years. A sound and very deep sleep.

When he woke up almost nine hours later, he woke up alone. For a split second, he thought that all of it was just a dream and he felt his heart break in his chest, but then he smelled brewing coffee and frying bacon and his heart leapt back to life.

He practically jumped out of bed and pulled on the same clothes that he had been wearing the night before and ran down the stairs. As he came through the kitchen doorway, he was greeted by Oriella making breakfast in a tiny, rose-colored robe. He stopped short and took in her long legs. She had heard him running down the stairway and turned with a smile. The front of the robe barely covered her vagina or her nipples.

"Good morning, sweetie." She said, "I wanted to try out another pet name for you. How did you sleep?"

"Great!" Adam exclaimed.

He was still taking in this beautiful vision before him.

"I thought that you would like this," Oriella tugged at the hem of the robe and swung her hips slightly. Adam did like it. And she could clearly see that he did.

"I made you breakfast before you have to go to work."

Adam sat down at the kitchen table and Oriella placed a cup of coffee in front of him, then walked back to the counter to get his breakfast plate.

"Yeah..." Adam started. "I was thinking of calling in sick today."

"Are you not feeling well, darling?"

Munching on a strip of crispy bacon, Adam told her, "I feel fine. I just thought that we could spend the day together." He looked at her expectantly, then felt foolish. She was an android -- a robot, really -- and would do whatever he told her to do. Except, of course, anything that would go against "The Three Laws of Robotics." But skipping a day of work would hardly qualify as anything life-threatening or harmful.

He looked at her with lust in his eyes. "I want to stay home today with you, Oriella."

Oriella smiled and sat down across from Adam with her own breakfast. "I would be very happy to spend the day with you." They happily ate their breakfast and chatted about nothing in particular, though Adam had some trouble concentrating with Oriella's creamy cleavage on full display.

As Oriella cleared the dishes from the table, she noticed Adams' erection. "Would you like me to pleasure you before or after I wash the dishes, honey?"

His slight embarrassment easily overshadowed by his wanton lust for Oriella, Adam replied, "Leave the dishes. Let's go to the bedroom right now."

"Nothing would make me happier," Oriella said as she took his hand.

Back in bed, with Adam naked on his back and Oriella naked sitting next to him, she began to stroke his hard penis.

"Oriella?"

Not stopping her ministrations, she looked at him. "Yes, dear?"

"Could you... Pleasure me with your mouth?"

Oriella smiled sadly. "I'm sorry, Adam, but we are only allowed to offer manual sexual relief."

Desperate, Adam asked, "Do you report back to anyone? Vivus, Inc.? The government?"

"No..."

"So, then who would know?"

Oriella paused for a moment with her hand still holding Adam's penis.

"Well, I guess no one."

"See?"

"But if we were to get caught, you would be sent away."

"We won't get caught!" Adam told her. He had no idea what Oriella meant by "sent away," and frankly he didn't care right then. With his aching erection throbbing in Oriella's lightly clenched fist, he only had one thought in his mind. As amazing as her hand felt around the shaft of his penis, he could only imagine how her lips would feel wrapped around it.

"Oriella, my love, no one will know."

She took in a sharp breath when he called her "my love," but Adam didn't notice that. He did notice that she looked confused and conflicted, and again he momentarily marveled at the technology behind making these androids so incredibly lifelike. If he didn't know Oriella was a mulier unit, Adam wasn't sure he would be able to tell her from a real woman.

"No one will know," he pleaded.

The tip of her tongue gently moistened her lips.

Adam's penis was so rigid that it hurt. "It will be our little secret."

Oriella pursed her lips together, then shifted her position on the bed and bent over his penis. Adam watched in awe as her lips parted and she slowly engulfed the head.

"Ohhh..." he moaned. "Oriella..."

Oriella continued to take more of him into her warm, tight mouth and Adam groaned again. As soon as her lips reached the base of his penis, she reversed direction, sliding her glistening lips up to the head.

"Oriella, that feels so good."

This seemed to encourage her and she pushed down on him again with more force.

"Suck me, Oriella. Suck me harder!" Adam told her.

Her enthusiasm was unmistakable, now, as she drew him in and out of her mouth with increasing rapidity. Oriella took one hand and tenderly cradled his testicles in her fingers and Adam groaned loud enough to surprise her. She smiled broadly around her mouthful of cock.

Adam could feel her hard nipples poke his thigh every time she bent down and could feel them lightly drag across his skin when her mouth traveled back up his penis.

"Oriella," he gasped. "I'm gonna... Cum."

Oriella immediately popped her head up and looked at him. "Would you like me to swallow it, darling?"

"Yes! Yes!" Adam pleaded, but it was too late.

She bent down just in time to catch the first burst on her chin. Wrapping her lips around the head of his dick, she easily swallowed the rest. She continued to suck on him long after the last spurt.

"Oriella?"

She regretfully let his penis go. "Yes, darling?"

"Come up here and kiss me."

She dutifully lay down beside him.

"Please lie on me," Adam told her and urged her with one hand on her hip.

She climbed on top of his torso with legs on either side of his waist and leaned down to kiss him. He could smell his ejaculate on her breath and taste it in her mouth. While they kissed, Adam could feel her heat against his belly and his penis jumped, seemingly reaching for her with a mind of its own.

He took her face in his hands and looked deeply into her eyes.

"I love you," he stated.

It was such a simple sentence. Just three words. But it meant everything to him.

Oriella backed up and the tip of Adam's penis touched her. He felt the steam from between her legs as his erection strained for entry. He tried to push his hips up in a desperate attempt at copulation.

"Adam, please," Oriella begged him

Unfortunately, he mistook her plea for permission. He pushed her down and his hips up and easily slid into her.

"No!" Oriella screamed. "Adam, no!"

He froze.

She struggled in his embrace and the head of Adam's cock slipped out of her. "We cannot do this."

"Why?"

"You will be sent away!"

"What does 'sent away' mean?"

"I do not know." Oriella started to cry. "But anyone that is sent away, never comes back." She began to sob. "You will be gone forever."

Adam held her against him and tried to comfort her as best he could.

He assured her. "I won't be sent away."

She was covering his chest with her tears.

"I won't be sent away, Oriella."

Finally, she ran out of tears. Limply draped along his body, she took a deep breath and slowly exhaled through her nose.

"It will be our secret," he confided in her. "No one will ever know."

His penis, having begun its journey towards flaccidity, quickly made a U-turn and was gaining momentum. It had tasted her and wanted more.

"No one?" Oriella whispered.

"No one at all."

Oriella sighed. "But this is forbidden between humans and androids."

"Sex?" Adam asked.

"Sexual intercourse between a human and an android is strictly forbidden." Oriella looked away from Adam. "The government has found that sexual intercourse often leads to love. It is feared that love for an android will cause undue complications in a person's life."

"But I already love you, Oriella! With all my heart."

He could feel her body melt into his. Adam rubbed her lower back and said, "Oriella, will you kiss me again?"

She lifted her head and looked at him for a long time. She slowly shook her head 'no' and pushed her vagina down onto his erection. "This is what I want," she told him.

Gently and tenderly, they both made love for the first time.

Lying in each other's arms afterwards with a blanket over them, neither spoke. Neither wanted to break the amazing spell that they had woven together. Bathed in their shared post-coital glow, they delicately drifted off to sleep.

Hours later, they awoke, still in each other's arms.

"You have to go to work today," Oriella said.

"Mmm," was Adam's reply.

Oriella got out of bed. "I will make breakfast for you."

Adam begrudgingly got out of bed, showered, and got dressed for work. He ate his breakfast wishing he could stay home again with his beloved.

Standing just inside the front door, Oriella kissed Adam. "Have a good day at work, dear."

"But I want to stay home with you," he whined like a petulant child.

"Adam, honey, I will be here waiting for you with open arms when you get home."

Sighing, Adam opened the door and trudged down the steps to the driveway refusing to look back. Oriella watched him go. She watched as his car drove down the street and out of sight. She then turned and closed the door.

That evening, Adam was greeted at the door by the smell of pot roast. He called out, "Oriella, I'm home!" She ran to him and threw herself into his waiting arms.

After dinner, Oriella bathed and met Adam in bed where they explored each other's bodies in ways that Adam had never imagined. More often than not, they almost immediately fell into a contented sleep wrapped around each other and woke the next morning in the same way. This cycle of work, dinner, unbridled sexual activity, sleep, then work again was only broken up by Adam periodically arriving to work late, leaving early, or skipping work altogether to spend more time with Oriella.

Although Adam wanted to spend every second with Oriella, he knew that he needed to earn a living. This cycle that they had fallen into was working.

Until it wasn't.

"Adam, Mr. Morris would like to see you in his office," he was told one day upon, yet again, arriving late to work. He opened the door to the office.

Mr. Morris pushed the paperwork on his desk to the side and smiled. "Adam, please, come in. Sit down."

Adam sat uncomfortably in the chair opposite the large, mahogany desk.

"You wanted to see me, sir?"

"Yes," Mr. Morris began. "It seems that you have been out of work a bit lately." Concerned, he looked directly at Adam. "Is everything alright, son?"

"Yeah..." Adam nodded.

"Are you sure?" Mr. Morris leaned forward in his chair. "If there's a problem, I want to help you."

"No. I'm fine." Adam stood up. "If you don't mind... I have a lot of work to do..."

"Of course, of course," Mr. Morris stood up and warmly shook Adam's hand. "If you need anything, my door is always open."

"Thank you." Adam left and heard the door click closed behind him.

Distracted all day, Adam finally told his supervisor that he wasn't feeling well and asked to go home early.

Oriella was surprised, but pleased to see him when he arrived home. Within minutes, they had picked up right where they had left off the day before.

Adam stayed home the next two days as he simply could not tear himself away from his Oriella.

On the third day, his supervisor called him. They spoke for a few minutes, and Adam hung up the phone.

"Who was that, darling?" Oriella asked as she was drying the dishes from breakfast.

"My boss," Adam frowned. "I have to speak with someone in personnel today before I'm allowed to return to work." He started to walk towards the bedroom. "I guess I have to go in today..."