All Comments on 'Mum & Sister Dress Him Up'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great!

Kewl. Gives new meaning to the term MOTHERFUCKER. Or MOTHERFUCKHIM!

bluesky496bluesky496almost 9 years ago

i love it , do write more soon , pleeeease .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Complete bullsh!t!!!

What kind of Mother would ever do something like that to there child? It is stories like this that stink up the whole Trans/Crossdresser Forum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brilliant!

Loved every word of it. Hope there's a second part to come.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 9 years ago
Wrong on all levels

I can understand when a wife, a boss, or even friends do this to guys. However, when a family member, especially the guy's mother, does this, it pisses me off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a stupid story

First off, even a moron gets her booted. Move home for a weekend, notify the landlord you've moved out and let the landlord boot her out. She has no legal standing and would be gone in a couple of days. Then move back. End of story. And if not, when they cane him? Go straight to the Police. Assault and battery is still a crime even in the wimpland Britain has turned into. So they go to jail and he lives in the house with no problems. You didn't really think this garbage through did you? You assume he'll do nothing and accept the women's actions. How stupid is that? No stars for total drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh My Yes,

My Mommie let me be Her 'Little Girl' until i started school.

Even after, till my teens and we'll into puberty She helped me with my bath

and such. I would have loved for her to share Her puss with me.

theress

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Incest schold be voorbidden around here

These Kind of story's do not belong here. A little BDSM, fine. Enslavement and turning a male into a submitting cocksucker... Sure do that. But incest? 1 star, just to take down the rating and show people this is a bunch of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It was really lovely

Wonderful story. 5 OUT OF 5 FROM ME.

joln321joln321over 8 years ago

When does Michelle come back into the picture, after all, she's living in his flat. She got off with his oral abilities. and the Mother doesn't know he's a cross dresser? Well, it is just a story. It could have a very happy ending for pete in that he gets to service a lot of pussies.

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
Caught in delight & humiliated to her delicious deli

A short yet fun read, still I myself truly enjoy slipping into femininity, her punishment needed more lingerie so she could wear. Truly her dressing up would been a beautiful female experience she would've loved....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyable!

I slipped into the hot water tub with all good intentions of masturbating with a good story. This one is HOT. Yet I couldn't help smiling all along because this is something I clearly visualize my sister doing! LOL In any event, yes it was a nice orgasm and your story just as enjoyable.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
Turned me on so much

Licking my mom's and sister's cunt is my dream. I hope to one day .ake it happen, with me dressed up just like In your story. Please tell more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why in the hell would anyone treat there child or brother like that? Discussing!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

His mother and Sister should not degrade him but help him he has a tendency to like women's undergarments that's women's clothes that's OK but they shouldn't degrade them and take his virginity it's not right but that's a story so it was a good story but all the best

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
1021 Followers
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...