All Comments on 'Mum Ch. 02'

by thorbet

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

is this going to turn into a family swap fuckfest? i hope not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * *

In Chapter 3, John needs to spend a long weekend fucking & sucking Mommy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very good story

Quite a few more mature men continue to jo for mom. Confessing and doing it in front of mom is very exciting at any age.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
that last anon has it exactly right

This is a very good story (also just check out Mr. T's fabulous list of Favorites). And males of every age get a big kick out of showing mom what they've got jumping around in their pants and how it all works real good. I'd say especially young males in their late teens, 18 or 19 years old. Those kids are real proud of what they've got swinging between their legs, their fat fresh penis and the heavy loaded sack hanging down underneath, and they love it when their mother gets some real good looks at all their private stuff. A truly caring mother will appreciate her boy's natural male exhibitionism, particularly his deep desire to show mom that he's all grown up now, a real manly male. Which means letting her see that his young balls never quit, they just keep on producing great big loads of warm creamy semen that he's just got to shoot all the time. Best of all, right in front of mom's admiring eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
part 3 ?

Cant wait for part three chap, well done.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Circular conversation

1 page at a time

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Every boy's dream

Very erotic and loving. Just about every little boy is in love with his mother one time or another, some are all the time. It's amazing the things we think we are getting by with and that no one knows about, only to find out that's not the case. Wonder if my mother ever noticed when I used her panties to jack off with?

nylonpunkienylonpunkieover 3 years ago

It is incredibly erotic watching a man jerk himself to completion, the heat and the smell and the tension is so sexy, x

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Finally the son understands the history of his mother and understands her self=awareness. The 43 year old son is finally becoming secure enough in his own id and ego that he can handle and understand the current actions of his mother. His naivety is being replaced by honesty and the realization that his mother was/is a human female who has/would give up everything for her son. Finally, there is more complete character development. The history and plot is logically developed and presented. This is a well written, emotionally realistic incestuous love story between mother and son who maintain their own worlds/lives.

The_swallowerThe_swalloweralmost 2 years ago

Superb stuff. The closeness of mother and son exposed, just on the other side of the normal line.

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

A nice continuation of this story.....gentle action gently told.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthorbet@thorbet
I am now 75 and have been bi most of my life. My sex drive is still strong although my wife's finished years ago. and I look for satisfaction in other directions now I enjoy writing to stimulate myself and other like minded people. Thanks to those of you who have given me f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mum Ch. 03 Next Part
Mum Previous Part
Mum Series Info