All Comments on 'Mum Needs Some Help'

by ttcrusader

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Enjoyed this!

A build up...pent up passion being appreciated...how about more!!!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
I want stories, not just sexual encounters.

This was a beautiful story that had some really hot sex in it.

I'm more that satisfied with this.

Please write more often.

ES

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not too long at all

ttcrusader - fabulous story. Well written, erotic & emotional. What this category is supposed to be about. Extremely well done - 5 *'s

To the previous commenters - if you don't like long stories, don't read them. It tells you at the bottom of each page how long a story is, so you're just showing your own ignorance. Stay with the 1-page wank quickies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

beautiful a second chapter would be nice and that sam and mom get pregnant by him 5 stars plus

lesliejoneslesliejonesover 9 years ago
a lovely story

This is the best and most satisfying incest story I've ever read, and that includes one I wrote myself! You've picked a nice easy pace that allows us to become close to your characters as they discover each other in the deepest ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5

I love English Lit!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

I love mom/son/sis threesome stories! This one was so well written it seemed like you were in the room with them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story

Good story. I liked the slow build and the honest and caring way the sexual relationship between mother and son developed. I felt less involved after sister joined the party. Her involvement seemed rushed, and didn't have the same tension and reality.

I also can't see this threesome as a long-term solution. But I don't know what direction you might take a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Story of the century!!!

I wish literotica had 7 stars....I'd give it all to U.....Thanks for the beautiful story....

darkman9darkman9over 9 years ago
outstanding.....

Beautiful story, the build up and the emotional connections make this one of if not the best incest story I have every read. I love the way you end it. The three of them will stay with me for quite sometime....

scally2170scally2170over 9 years ago
Anonymous

"too long and dragged out lost intrest after page two."

"Devoting eight pages to a story is just self-indulgence."

Some advice to the two cowardly "Anonymous" commentators. You obviously haven't got the attention span to go beyond two pages so, I suggest you find a Anime, Manga, Hentai site for the limited intelligence that you possess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hmmm, Noone commented on how they both knew him and his mom were going to get together, but they kept him in the dark. He had to feel stress and guilt, and the fake pleasure of calming her down earning her trust. That didn't bother anyone else?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
disregard the naysayers.

Great story. You're undoubtably the best writer on this web site and you tell your stories better than anyone else I've read. You get a good number of people praising your work so should take heart from that fact alone. As for the people who thought this story was too long, when they saw that it was eight pages long they should have moved on to other stories more to their liking. Please continue your writing. Don't stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

This was a great story and well written. As involved as this story was, it had to be at least as long as it was. Anything less would have detracted greatly from the story. Personally I wish you had continued the story a little further into the future. Good stuff. Thank you for writing these stories and please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love of a family

I thought this was a great story, the way it was laid out and told was the height of reading. Just one thing keep adding to it and keep it going would love for it to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent Story

I might suggest some anal sex and fisting in your future stories, especially when you have a submissive, as she is and asked for domination. Also, the area between the chest and thighs I'd the "Waist", not the "Waste". LOL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userttcrusader@ttcrusader
I'm a very happy attached man who enjoys erotica. Although I would never indulge in incest, I have always been facinated by it, and May to December relationships (mature ladies). I decided I would see if I could contribute and try to give some pleasure to others. I've...