Mum! You Whore 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,184 Followers

We were awake for the next thirty minutes as he gave Fiona a middle of the night seeing too culminating in him telling her to open wide as he exploded in her mouth and on her face, "Leave my come on your face," he said before it fell silent again and we drifted off.

I was woken by a bang from next door and I looked at my clock, it was seven forty five in the morning so I assumed it'd be Dave as he'd have some explaining to do to his wife plus get to work, that's when I heard Fiona as I knew she had to get the morning fuck in otherwise she'd have to face my consequences.

"Dave do me once more before you go pleasssse!" I heard Fiona say.

"I aint got the time I've gotta go in five minutes," he said.

Fiona wasn't having it though and like a good whore I heard her clamber of the bed and tell Dave five minutes was all she needed.

"You better get me hard quick then," I heard him say and the thud I heard was probably Fiona dropping to her knees. From the sounds of it she spent less than a minute slurping on his cock and then he told her to stand and bend over the bed.

"Arggh," she shouted as again her hole was filled by Dave's nine inches.

Luckily for Alice she was too tired to wake and listen to her mum begging for his come in pussy at that time of the morning, ten minutes later I heard her bedroom door open and then they both descend the stairs. Once I heard them go through to the lounge I followed down to see if she'd complied with her last instruction, sure enough she came back in to the lounge naked and looking well fucked.

Her body was still wet from sweat and her face and hair was still showing the residue from Dave's come he shot on her in the middle of the morning.

"Well done whore, put your leg up here," I said patting the arm of the sofa next to me; I wanted to see her battered come filled cunt. "Wow, "I said as he legs opened and her red and swollen pussy was presented to me. Come was visible around her lips and the tops of her thighs; her thin pubic strip was wet and matted. I reached out and easily slid three fingers in to her sticky come filled hole and held them there for a moment until my fingers were covered, I then pulled them out and held up for her to clean off. "Fucked you real good didn't he, did you enjoy it?" I asked her.

"Yes owner" she replied still with her foot on the arm presenting her hole.

"Good, go and clean up you look like a whore," I said.

"Yes owner," she replied and headed upstairs to wash and sooth her battered body.

To be continued.

MILowner
MILowner
1,184 Followers
12