Mum! You Whore 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Alice wake Josh and like Carl he wasn't too reluctant in accepting the offer of a blowjob before he was booted out, I'm not sure whether they could hear Fiona's orgasm rip through her or not but soon after she had subsided I heard he tell Carl to cover her tits in spunk.

Before Fiona came down I crept to the door and looked through the small glass areas in some of the panes, lovely I thought there was Alice on her knees and naked with a mouth full of meat; Josh was pushing his hips forward with both his hands on the small of his back and had a big smirk on his face which in the next few minutes would undoubtedly get a lot bigger.

I heard voices and a movement upstairs so ducked back and sat on the seat in the corner and waited for Fiona to lead Carl out. I heard her light footstep first on the top step followed by Carls which made a louder creak as the descended.

Out of the corner of my left eye I saw flesh between the wooden spindles and Fiona came past me naked and her tits bouncing free; on her right tit I thought and hoped I could see a string of Carls come hanging down from her skin.

Carl followed his hand rubbing Fiona's bare arse and then she pulled open the door.

"Oh shit," exclaimed Josh who tried to pull away but like a good slut Alice reached up and grabbed his backside from behind and pulled more of his meat down her throat and ignored what was going on behind and around her.

Once he realised that Alice wasn't going to stop sucking his cock his gaze fell first on to Fiona's come covered tits and then down at her trimmed pussy before looking past her towards Carl letting a big grin spread across his face.

"See you got as lucky as me Josh, like mother like daughter I see, if Alice grows up to be like this slut plenty of boys are in for a treat," he said slapping Fiona's arse hard on the right cheek making her squeal a little.

I only smiled at the embarrassment both Fiona was feeling at being in the state she was and being spanked for her daughter to hear, and then poor Alice must've been dying down there with her back to her mother and lover as she serviced young Josh's cock.

Alice humiliation was compounded further by Carl's next damning statement and I could see it registered with her as her body tensed and her rhythm changed considerably and she grunted a little, "Might be wise for me to warn my daughters to keep an eye on their boyfriends with a slut like her around," he said.

Fiona pulled him towards the door leaving Carl to finish his piece over his shoulder as he left, "Enjoy it why you can Josh," he shouted before the door shut behind him.

Fiona seemed to linger in the kitchen longer than in the kitchen longer than I wanted but in doing so she had inadvertently made her humiliating experience even more so because by the time she came in, walking slowly as instructed so that Josh could get a look at her spunk covered tits and trimmed snatch he had just gripped her daughters head and was unloading in her throat.

Fiona stopped in her tracks mesmerised by her daughter swallowing cock and come and rather than look angry she looked jealous that Alice was getting cock rather than her, she was so addicted to cock now and conditioned as my whore. Josh finished filling Alice's throat and pushed her away letting his cock spring from her mouth and in doing so it bounced a couple of times flicking saliva and come in the air.

Alice didn't look at her mother to embarrassed to make eye contact but I looked at Fiona who couldn't tear her eyes of the young eighteen year old bit of solid meat that had just used her daughter all night and come down her throat in the morning.

Josh had clocked Fiona's gaze and now more confident than ever looked her directly in the eye and smirked at her wanking his cock slowly making sure his hand travelled the full length and she could see that his fingers only just touched round his meat.

Fiona seemed to come out of her daze and carry on towards the door at which point she clocked me and I just smiled as she came through and shut the door behind her. I followed her upstairs and pushed her to her knees in her bedroom and fed my cock straight down her throat.

"You are one fantastic whore Fiona I really mean that, so well trained and accommodating, your daughter is progressing nicely to whore, she knows what a tramp you are she does doesn't know about me and you yet but she will soon," I told her as she looked up at me sucking, taking it all in but never protesting, "I saw the way you looked at her sucking Josh's cock, you were jealous wasn't you whore?" I asked.

She knew better than to stop sucking when I had my cock in her so she blinked once and mumbled a yes, "I saw the way you looked at his hard young cock you whore, you want it don't you?" again she blinked once and mumbled a yes. "Well that's your last fuck Fiona before she catches you fucking me; your next fuck is Josh is that understood?" I asked and again she blinked and mumbled.

I came in her face a few moments later and left her knelt on her bedroom floor covered in my seed.

An uneasy tension hung over the house for the next couple of days, both Fiona and Alice were under strict instructions not to talk about any of the goings on as up till this point neither actually knew or they never let on that I was controlling them both.

All that would change by the end of the week though but for now I was bust planning Fiona next fuck with Josh. The ultimate aim was to have Alice see the act hammering home that no man is safe.

What I did was I put Josh's number in Fiona's phone and told her that over the next three days she was to text and arrange to meet him in his car in the college grounds, she was to suck his cock and take his come, let him finger and lick her pussy and arse and only on the Thursday was she to bring him home for a marathon fuck session that was to last till Saturday morning.

I told her that after sending each text she was to forward it to me so that I could see how she was luring him in.

I also needed Alice to see her mother around the college grounds dressed like a slut and in the vicinity of Josh's car after school, maybe even climbing out of it, that'd really be good for Alice to witness.

For this I needed the help of Nigel Mann and duly called him up to explain this part of my plan. For his help I told him in order to keep Alice behind after school he had free rein on her mouth and I gave him permission to fuck her for the first time.

"If she doesn't spread for you Nigel call me up and I'll sort the slut out, I don't imagine they'll be a problem though and remember to record me a bit and send it over," I told him before hanging up the phone.

On Monday at around eleven o clock I received a text from Fiona who was out shopping, I could see that it was a message that was originally sent to Josh and I was pleased to see she wasn't beating around the bush as Fiona knew that I expected her in his car that day when college finished sucking his cock. The message read like this;

Hi Josh I took your number from my daughters phone, her names Alice you had you gorgeous cock in her throat in my lounge the other night, I was wondering if you liked what you saw when I came in? Fiona x

A couple of minutes later I received another text which had come through almost instantly from Josh;

Fuck me is this for real? If this is you send me a picture!

Fiona text me asking for a picture and I sent one of her on the bed with her legs spread so Josh could get a good look at her cunt. She sent me another text which was from Josh a minute later;

Hell yeah do I like what I see, so what you after?

She sent me her reply;

I want that gorgeous cock in my mouth, in your car in the college car park right after you finish, I'll be the slut leaning against your bonnet waiting, Fiona x

I text Fiona again;

Get yourself something sexy to wear each day we don't want to disappoint Josh now do we?

No owner

Her reply came instantly and I knew she'd be searching lingerie shops for the sexiest clothes possible to parade herself in whilst waiting for Josh. I spent the rest of the day moping around the house waiting for the evenings activities to commence and to say was bored was an understatement; I was only when I received a text from Alice did I perk up and become a little excited.

Ali, Mr Mann has text me and said I need to stay late he says I've been naughty in one of my lessons x

I replied back with a smirk on my face knowing all tell well what was happening.

Well maybe you should learn to behave you silly slut, I'm sure Nigel will deal with you accordingly do not disappoint me slut

There was a slight hesitation before her reply came through;

No Ali, I won't x

I then rang Nigel Mann to tell him what I had in store for Fiona and that as part of my plan I wanted and needed Alice to see her mother firstly waiting by Josh's car and secondly when she emerged from his car, dishevelled and sporting his sperm on her.

Nigel told me that wouldn't be a problem and that he'd arrange something to ensure my demands were met, I then text Fiona as what I'd just told Nigel differed slightly from my instructions to Fiona.

I've just had a thought whore I forgot to mention make sure you exit Josh's car dishevelled, it would make me happy to see you being thrown out an eighteen year olds car on the college car park with your blouse open, tits hanging out your bra, skirt round your waist, knickers still to the side after being fingered and licked in both holes."

The text continued;

"And finally take his first load down your throat, his second in your face, and his third on your tits. Stand by his car like this until he drives away then redress yourself and walk to your car which you will leave in the teachers car park do not wipe any come from your tits and face do you understand?"

Again like the good whore she had been trained to be she fully acknowledged what was required and confirmed that in her text. I looked at the time on my phone and saw that I had an hour before I had to head towards the college. I went and used the home gym and showered for a while and then headed over.

I arrived at the college a good thirty minutes before they booted out, some people on free periods I assumed had already cleared a few spaces in the car park so I drove around until I saw Josh's car and then located a spot that wasn't too far away to the left of the passenger side but gave me a good view of the college and the other car park away to the left, reserved for teachers.

That car park had a few empty spaces so I wasn't worried about Fiona getting parked.

As Fiona was instructed to be waiting by Josh's car I assumed she'd turn up early and I wasn't disappointed as still with fifteen minutes before finish I saw her 4x4 pull in to the teacher's area and park in one of the spaces. I watched her look around a little and wait for a minute or two, she soon realised that no matter how long she waited they was always going to be some students moving about leaving as classes finished at different times.

I saw her check the mirror, presumably her makeup, and then she left the car and pinged the locking shut.

She looked like a dirty whore that was for sure, definitely not dressed in attire for hanging around a college, it seems she'd bought herself a new all in one dress piece that had buttons down the front to around the belly button area.

Like a good whore at least five of these were open and only just being held round her huge breasts by the next button down; her white bra was visible as the dress gaped and I was pleased to see that she'd chosen a half cup so a lot of her magnificent cleavage was on show.

Looking down I could see that she'd chosen a small size in order for it to finish way above her knee and no more than three inches below her arse cheeks; she was holding it down as she walked as it was clearly going to ride up.

I'd not been privy to a look at her knickers but knowing Fiona she would of chose a pair that matched her bra. She finished the look with six inch white heels and perfect hair and makeup.

She walked across in to the student car park and attracted the attention of four students as she passed both male and female who gave her dirty looks and started urgent discussion and sniggering between the group.

She scanned the car park walking slowly looking for her victim's car which she eventually spotted and headed towards urgently seeing more students leaving the college. Once there she slid herself back on the bonnet and put her hands behind her pushing her chest out and waited for her prey.

Luckily for her most of the students seemed to be heading in the direction of the main road where the buses ran and only a few headed towards the cars in the car park where her presence on Josh's car dressed like a slut caught the attention of every student who went to their vehicle.

At this point I noticed Nigel Mann come out of a side door way over to the right and smiled as Alice followed him out carrying what looked like a relatively awkward looking heavy box, I could see that she was struggling a little especially in her heels that I now made her wear and Nigel didn't turn to offer any assistance, he just made a beeline along the path that took him away from the college.

I wondered where he was going at first but the smiled as he turned right along the path that would lead directly past the font of josh's car where Fiona would be waiting. He was doing as I asked by making Alice see her mother there, waiting on Josh's bonnet.

As they approached I saw them clock each other and Nigel leered at her with a big grin on his face and looked her up and down as he passed closely followed by Alice who saw her mother, and what she was wearing before she realised who's car she was waiting on and her face was a picture.

Nigel had called out over his shoulder and Alice sped up taking one last look at her filthy mother. I watched Nigel lead Alice off in to another door which he held open for her as she squeezed past his bulk unable not to rub herself against him somewhere on his body.

The car park emptied over the next couple of minutes leaving maybe ten cars including mine and Josh's that Fiona was sprawled on and I watched the door for Josh to make an appearance, which he did about three minutes later but he wasn't alone.

He had two friends with him and they were all now staring across at Fiona waiting on his car which bought laughter and high fives from the three young men. I looked at Fiona who shifted uncomfortably as the one young man she was meeting had now turned in to three and were heading towards her.

Now I wasn't expecting this so it would be totally up to Fiona what was going to happen from here on in, she knew that I wanted her to take three loads off Josh after that it was her call.

From where I was I had no chance of hearing what was said so all I could do was watch Fiona's body language, which I had become very good at reading in the last year, in order to see what was happening or gauging where things were leading.

As the three approached lead by Josh who was now well into the role of a cocky arrogant eighteen year old that had a forty plus year old MILF dressed like a whore waiting for him on his car would be. I very much doubt any other college kid could say the same and I'm sure he would have legendary status around the college soon enough.

Fiona stood up off the bonnet as he neared and Josh came right up close to Fiona almost so her tits were against his abdomen and he looked down at her as she looked up at him whilst his friends looked on.

I looked to me that Josh was doing all the immediate talking as Fiona listened and nodded as he spoke; he occasionally looked around at his mates and shared some laughter before turning back to Fiona in front of him.

Pleasantries seemed to be coming to an end as he reached behind Fiona and placing a hand on her arse he pulled her close mashing her tits to his chest and then drove his lips towards hers and kissed Fiona passionately forcing his tongue in her mouth.

His friends thought this was amazing and high fived each other as their young friend snogged the dirty MILF, at that point Nigel Mann exited the door he'd entered with Alice and headed on the same route back taking them right past Fiona, Josh and his friends.

Again I couldn't hear what was said by Nigel Mann ad he passed the four but from the body language of Fiona and Alice who both grimaced with humiliation as the four men shared a joke before he left calling for Alice to follow I could only assume he'd made some crude reference to compound Fiona's situation.

At this point I assumed Josh's friends didn't know that they were mother and daughter and no words were spoken between the two as she followed Nigel Mann back inside the school.

Nigel Mann had played a blinder and I text him to say thanks, he replied a minute later by saying that he was just about to claim his payment. I'll text when Fiona about done and you can bring my young slut out to my car just in time to see her decamp from Josh's motor.

I watched Josh now as he took Fiona by the hand and led her to the rear passenger side door of his car and gestured for her to get inside once it was open, she did as asked and slid in to the back seat and Josh closed the door on her before walking back around the front of his car.

He stopped to speak to his friends for a moment and after a bumping of fists for each they headed off and sat on the wall away to the opposite side of his car.

He then joined Fiona in the back after dropping his bag on his front seat, I had an ok view and in less than thirty seconds I saw Fiona playing with buttons and then her new dress came off her shoulders exposing her new bra.

From the movement of her hands I guessed that she'd just lifted her heavy breasts from within the half cups and as soon as her boobs were free Josh's head lowered and Fiona's head lolled back on to the rear seat head rest and her mouth fell open.

If I was standing next to the window and it was down I'd more than likely be describing a low deep groan coming from her lips as her young victim nibbled her ultra-sensitive big nipples. There was then some more shuffling and Fiona seemed to lift herself up off the seat as her naked breasts were now visible hanging obscenely from her bra and free between her open dress front.

I couldn't see what had gone on but if Fiona was following instructions I guessed her dress was now bunched round her waist.

Josh seemed to sit far back in the seat now against the far door and I watched as Fiona's back was turned towards the window I could see through and then she lowered herself backwards; her left leg then came up and over which she laid across the top of the rear seats exposing herself as much as possible in the back of his small car.

I could see Josh looking down, I assumed again between her legs either at her knicker covered cunt or by now maybe exposed if like instructed she had pulled her thin knickers aside for him.

I watched closely as his right arm showed signs of movement in what looked like a forward and back action and took this as a sign that he was using his fingers on her, this didn't last long though as the young eager lad dropped his head between her legs and didn't come back up for what seemed like seven or eight minutes.

I received a text from Nigel Mann and saw that it was a picture message and laughed when I saw the top of Alice's head at about groin level.

Josh's car rocked around a little as positions were again changed and with Josh now sitting back Fiona had swung her leg back down and had worked her way in to a position that looked as though she was on her knees on the back seat. It looked to me as though she was reaching out towards something, maybe pulling down Josh's fly and unbuttoning his jeans.