Mum! You Whore 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,182 Followers

This was confirmed when Josh levered himself up and Fiona seemed to tug downwards whilst leaning across him with her boobs in his face offering another opportunity for a nibble on her big nipples. Fiona then set about wanking his cock for a moment and then her head dropped and her arse rose allowing me to see the top of her curvaceous wonderful arse popping above the window edge.

If I wasn't mistaken it looked as though across her left cheek was a strand of material, her thong pulled from her gusset and hooked over her arse cheek ensuring her cunt was exposed for Josh I assume so he could finger her holes at will as she swallowed his length.

I watched her head and bum bobbing up and down in a slow methodical rhythm for what seemed a good ten minutes, it could have been less I wasn't sure but the treatment she'd dished out to Josh's young dick seemed to have the desired effect because I saw Josh throw his head back just as Fiona had and his hands seemed to grab the back of her head and hold her down.

He was filling her throat I knew it and like a good whore she was going to be swallowing the first load as instructed.

I received another text message and this one allayed any fears I had that my young slut Alice wouldn't spread her thin legs, the picture showed in perfect detail Alice's spread cunt lips and clit all exposed and swollen, puffy and inflamed like it had seen some attention.

Her cunt lips were stretched obscenely clinging tightly to the girth of the veiny seven inch cock that was disappearing in her hole. Not for the first time as there was a shiny glistening sheen of her pussy juice coating her teachers cock as he fucked his pupil's eighteen year old cunt for the first time.

I looked back to the car and could see Fiona had turned round and was pushing back at the youngsters face buried in her arse cheeks, his tongue either in her cunt or arsehole I couldn't tell which.

It mattered not to her or I though as her head came up, her mouth open omitting her vocal appreciation of her young lovers tongue work even though I couldn't hear it I could imagine and almost hear the tone of the squeal I'd heard now a million times.

She placed her hands on the door frame edge holding herself up not thinking or simply not caring that she was displaying her bare breasts to the window and rest of the car park as her orgasm ripped through her body.

Once she'd relaxed she was turned back around and positioned in the seat properly and as Josh straddled her I glimpsed his young hard cock bouncing around in front of his flat stomach right before Fiona's face and mouth that wasn't empty for long as he thrust forward filling her open mouth.

I knew that from here Josh was putting on a show for his friends as he had levered himself up and was almost laying over Fiona with is head on the parcel shelf, Fiona was under him sucking his cock working hard to get that second loads from his dick that she was instructed to take over her face.

I saw his friends creep a bit closer for a better look and at one point pictures or film were certainly being taken before they got braver and came to stand beside his car to watch. I couldn't blame them, if my mate was in the car with a fit MILF getting his cock sucked I know I'd be looking.

He didn't last quite as long this time, maybe seven minutes before I saw Fiona take his cock and wank it furiously in her face, his helmet almost touching her nose as she hurriedly pumped his shaft in search of a face full of young salty cream.

She pulled up on his dick towards her face and in an instant her head recoiled as far as the back seat would allow as the first stream of spunk flew out and hit her on the face, like a good seasoned whore who has taken an abundance of come on her face she held his dick and aimed it in her face as it twitched again, and again and again.

Each time his cock spewed come it was covering the perfectly applied makeup on her pretty face before his sperm dribbled on to her tits below.

Fiona let him rest a moment before taking his cock back down her throat and carried on sucking him harder and faster than before ensuring that his cock stayed hard so that she could get load number three for her tits.

This time there was no changing of positions; Josh was happy and hard enough for Fiona to just carry on sucking him so I knew that it wouldn't be long before she'd be out on the kerb side. I text Nigel and told him she was after load three and he text back saying he was on his way in five minutes and my slut had looked after him very well.

Josh actually surprised me and somehow held that last load in his sacks for nearly ten minutes before I watched Fiona angle his cock at her tits and ensure they were adequately coated. By the time josh had climbed off her and redressed himself I saw Nigel Mann come out of the far door looking very pleased with himself as Alice followed him.

Both looked presentable as they would have too, a teacher getting caught leading a dishevelled pupil, freshly fucked through the halls would lead to instant sacking.

They walked slowly until they saw Josh come out of the back seat and as Fiona entered from the rear passenger side I looked at Alice's face and watched as her eyes grew wide with shock, horror, embarrassment, humiliation as it dawned on her what her slutty disgraceful mother had just done with her best friend's boyfriend. What she had done was wrong and had landed her in all sorts of bother but now her mother.

Like requested Fiona stood beside the car until his friends had jumped in, each saying something to her and looking her up and down before holding their phones up for a snap. She looked just like I expected, her big breasts were hanging out her bra and looked like they had received a lot of attention, and her nipples looked engorged, big and red.

Sperm was visible on her nipples and hung from her right one about two inches down towards the floor, soon it would break off and hand on the floor in the gravel. Her all in one dress was bunched round her waist and due to the tightness of it the only way it'd come back down to cover her arse was to be pulled and that wasn't going to happen as she had instructions to follow.

So for the time being whilst she waited for Josh to leave the car park she had to stand with her matching thong pulled to the side of her cunt, the thin triangle of material sitting up the left side of her neatly trimmed pubic area and the thin string part was hooked around her left arse cheek, stretched to hold it in place exposing her obviously wet pussy.

Josh started his car and as he backed out she was now directly in the line of site of her advancing daughter and teacher Nigel Mann, Fiona saw them and turned away trying to hide her plastered face which I could now get a better look at.

The four blasts of come she'd directed in her face had covered her from hair to chin; it was across both eyes and hanging from her nose. Her bottom lip was clinging on to some as was her chin.

Josh drove ever so slowly out the car park and by the time he had Nigel and Alice were walking beside her, Nigel said something I couldn't hear and Alice looked on it total disgust but followed him towards my car.

Fiona quickly pulled her thong back in place and rearranged her dress putting her come covered tits back and then buttoning herself up, she then looked across at my car for the first time and smiled at me before heading to her own vehicle.

I opened my car door as Nigel came near and grabbed Alice as he pushed her in to my arms we spoke briefly about Alice's performance as if she wasn't there, something she would get more and more used to once she'd found out about her mother and me. He told me she was a very eager and great fuck and he hoped he'd get to have another go sometime soon.

"No problem Nigel they'll be a lot more opportunities don't worry about that," I said to him before turning to Alice and saying, "Your mother must've been jealous of you getting all the young cock Alice wasn't that Josh's car she was in?"

"Yes Ali, it was," she replied.

"Well let's hope he thinks you're a better fuck than your mother hey?" I said as me and Nigel laughed out loud as she submissively hung her head towards the floor, "Get in the car slut," I said.

We left Nigel in the car park laughing as we pulled out and swung left towards home and one day nearer to Alice finding out about her mother and me.

MILowner
MILowner
1,182 Followers