All Comments on 'Mum'

by thorbet

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Great writing! Can't wait for part 2. Now if you'll excuse me I need to relieve the tension your story has caused!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
GOOD STORY

Too short. I think you left them at a stage that very few could stop. Not only that, but I might miss the next chapter. I'd hate that. Good luck and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very nice story

Sometimes long held secret desire finally is achieved. Many mothers know of son's desire and actions but chose to ignore them. Once developed the desire can be suppressed but never goes away.

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedover 10 years ago
Fucking ridiculous!

The word mum or knickers ect... should not appear in these stories because they are hideous words! Its like a dad daughter story that uses the word daddy over and over again... blah

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@ Corey2Justified

The story is entitled 'Mum', a word you find ridiculous, though you obviously still read it in order to find the word 'knickers'.

I have yet to see a comment from you that is anything but derogatory, and yet I don't see any submissions under your own name other then one with a very poor rating. Maybe if you tried your hand more at writing instead of just criticizing what you don't understand everyone would be more inclined to take you seriously.

The author is a Brit, it says UK in his profile, and both words are in common and correct usage in Britain. Brits find the word 'Mom' equally silly, but are more tolerant than you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great.

Wow great story. It has lots of factors that I find hot, especially sniffing mummy's panties. Pity she doesn't wear stockings and heels that he could sniff and cum in!! I wonder if this story will end in a threesome with the daughter inlaw????

Can't wait for chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You left off too soon. You were right to leave Jenny out of the story for the most part and the round table discussion was right onbut you left it hanging out there where your readers can only be frustrated sexually. Like getting a half a blowjob and then being left.

Bandycoot71Bandycoot71over 4 years ago
Love the style of your writing

Hi there, I hope you don’t mind me commenting. Your writing has a wonderful flowing style to it...it creates the scene inside the readers head so erotically. I can’t wait to get on to parts 2 and more..

Thank you

G

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Mum's knickers

I enjoyed the story because it flows like a true story with proper buildup. It leaves a lot to the readers imagination and wanting more. As far as using Mum, it's understood that's what is used in the UK and Mom is used in the USA. I'm not thrilled by the use of "knickers" but I understand and just substitute "panties" when I come to knickers, and still enjoy the story. Nice start to a lot of possible chapters. Thanks

nylonpunkienylonpunkieover 3 years ago

She is a deliciously wicked Mum, very down-to-earth, a great start to a story, x

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is starting out as a very good series. It is obvious that the mother is a mature. emotionally and sexually self-aware woman. It is unbelievable that a 43 year old male is so insecure and sexually under educated that he can not openly talk about sex with his mother (who gave him his sex education); feels somewhat insecure because his girlfriend occasionally uses a vibrator; and is embarrassed because his mother can hear him having sex or the fact she has also know about his interest in her panties. His mother can still teach him alot about sex and love, if the son has the ability to mature.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
Brilliant

So well written and realistic. Such an insightful mother to share her toys

The_swallowerThe_swalloweralmost 2 years ago

Always paint a scene for your readers that is both erotic and highly believable. Looking forward to the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn right she was offering to let you fuck her. Go for it man!

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

I liked this easy going story of a loving family relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthorbet@thorbet
I am now 75 and have been bi most of my life. My sex drive is still strong although my wife's finished years ago. and I look for satisfaction in other directions now I enjoy writing to stimulate myself and other like minded people. Thanks to those of you who have given me f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mum Ch. 02 Next Part
Mum Series Info