All Comments on 'Mummy is Staying Over'

by marksthldn

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 9 years ago
nice!

well....that escalated quickly! nice story. looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
didn't realize

Didn't realize that long dead bodies now called mummies could rejoin the living breathing and functional. Nor that mum to the international reader is anything but to remain silent/quiet, but guess this is how some localized ism kind of thing.

gqmailgqmailalmost 9 years ago
Well written

Love the way you think and the way you put your ideas into written words.

Keep it you. Am going to be reading all your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great but

hate you ended where you did next ASAP

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 9 years ago
You lost me

As soon as I got to the part of two guys doing it. For warn the reader of the content before we read it for you may not get the one star I am about to give you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
mother lust

My mom had me tied to a couch and brought in two big dogs to fuck me in front of the neighbors. Total embarrassment and long time orgasms. I like this start of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
come on, kid, are you out of your mind?

Any boy who's got his mother's cunt available and prefers an inferior cunt or for fuck's sake some other guy's cock has to be crazy. Nothing can ever excite a boy, make him nearly as hard, and satisfy him like his own mother's cunt. It's just common sense. A boy's penis and his mother's vagina are made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I've been caught being fucked too

This story is seriously hot: love the gay sex and the fact that he was caught at it. My only quibble was that it was his mother. If I'd have been caught by my mother - or father - I'd have been seriously freaked out (i.e. NOT a turn on!). In my case - years ago - I was caught by my sister. I would've been 18 or 19 (and she therefore 20 or 21) at the time. Our parents were away so I thought I had the house to myself. There was a guy in his 30s who lived down the street, married but no children at this stage. We used to swim, go to the gym, etc. together on a semi-regular basis. All very innocent up until it started getting sexual. Anyway, to cut a long story short one time just after he had left the house (after me being noisily fucked hard by him!) my sister suddenly appears and - just like in the story - I was like "fuck, how long have you been home?!". She proceeded to tell me she'd heard it all... and that she was now insanely horny. Ah, that's over 20 years ago now and still our little secret. Hot memories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarksthldn@marksthldn
Would love to hear from anyone who enjoys my stories and the subject matters involved.