All Comments on 'Mummy Issues?'

by writerfromoz

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
welcome, gifted Aussie author

I love how he describes the first time the boy slides his hard young cock up the same cunt he came out of, his own mother's cunt. "The head of my dick buried itself gently inside her and I was enveloped by a warmth all over my body. My fingertips were like electricity and my mind was reeling -- I had my cock inside my Mum!" That has got to be the most awesome moment of a young male's life. He's got his penis up his own mother's vagina, up to his young balls. Of course his young mind's overwhelmed, spinning like crazy. But just wait, kid, till you blow your balls and shoot your mom a great big twatful of your creamy semen. Then you'll know the best that life has to offer. I can't wait for a sequel to this great story!

crawler101crawler101over 7 years ago
five stars

while there are some minor issues with the story, its very well written. keep going. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE, PLEASE...

Well written: Very erotic, nicely paced, a fine read.

Awaiting more with "Annie" now...yes!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
Well, THAT was a pretty nice story, huh?

Loved your writing style. Some of the hottest erotica this site's seen for a while. Really looking forward to the next part of the story, but if I could hazard a guess: Annie and his mom cooked the whole seduction up together. The timing was too coincidental for it to have not been coordinated. Not to mention the many other little hints you dropped throughout the story. I hope Annie's shopping trip was somewhere she can buy some bondage gear and maybe a strapon.

ChalkyCanberra1970ACTChalkyCanberra1970ACTover 7 years ago
Holy fuck

THAT WAS INCREDIBLE! And from another Aussie, dont you DARE stop writing! ! 😊5 out of 5 from me .....

geminimissiongeminimissionover 7 years ago
Excellent

Agree with the other comments, well done, very sexy and erotic,great build up and you must keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 years between submissions is too long.... IMHO.

find an editor and get cranking (pardon the pun)...

you have talent: please share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More chapters PLEASE

You have to followup this with additional chapters.....Perhaps the son taking over the man of the house duties while he cucks his father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
incredibly sexy

Keep it going... can't wait for neighbor mummy role play some more, that part was hot hot hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!!

One of the very best.such a turn on

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Much more...

Very good--but there much more to this story. Much more indeed!

mgchnds2mgchnds2about 6 years ago
VERY

Good !! And much more to the story ! You and Annie, who seems to be a 3 hole woman ; perhaps you Annie and Mum ! Certainly more of you and your Mum , as you settle into being Lovers .Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
sequel please

love the story, why not include his mother in the story and porn business

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

Good buildup and excellent detail of kinks (especially the wet panties, gushing, mummy talk).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I LOVED this story!! Nice slow buildup, wonderful mommy/son play!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous