All Comments on 'Mum's New Body'

by msmithyxx

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Loved it. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what???

What was that? You get the story going and end it without an explanation .

msmithyxxmsmithyxxover 8 years agoAuthor
Re: What

Don't worry my friend, I've got an explanation which will appear in the second part. All will be explained :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great start

Thank you for an excellent start. Mommy certainly has her loving son's attention now. This loving son is taking his rightful place in his mother's bed and will spend the summer thrusting his unprotected cock into his mothers fertile womb. By fall he will think of nothing else but rutting with mommy and grunting his seed into her mouth and pussy. Mommy is getting what she wants from her virile young stud. Her body is now her son's playground and eventually her belly will swell with the evidence of her son's love. There is no greater love than a mother and son who embrace in the taboo act of incest.

boaman007boaman007over 8 years ago
Great start

Good story line. I love the direction your story is taking. She obviously likes her new look so I don't believe this character would want to be pregnant? Can't wait for next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

good start and this can be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story, except that

the first time Alex fucks his mother, he should blow his balls right up between her legs. Mom's mouth and ass are for later. A boy's fuck of his mother isn't complete till he splatters his semen all over the tender pink walls of his own mommy's cunt.

Ducky7Ducky7over 8 years ago
Good story enjoyed it.

I expect the holiday to Antigua may change a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yes, a very very HOT story. Alex should now screw his Mom in bed and really make her scream !! He needs to cum on her big tits and on her butt too. Hopefully, they will become a couple and she will get caught up with all the years she missed.

Please write more as Alex explorers his Mom and she experiments to do what she wants. She cannot get enough of his big cock and huge cum load. Thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep the story yours

Do not listen to others who want the mom to become knocked up by the son. Like one comment said the mom spent so much time getting in shape would not make sense for her to be come pregnant. Great Read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sequel

You have yet to reveal what his mom's new job is. If it is as a porn actress, that would explain how she got so good at fucking, her bald pussy, etc... Please continue this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Again...

While I don't think it's needed for the mother to get pregnant(in fact, I prefer she doesn't) I do think they should ALWAYS end with him finishing inside her pussy.

This isn't real life, this is fantasy and no man in real life WANTS to pull out, he does so because women are annoying.

I was getting very hot reading this, got close and then the ever shit "in my mouth" popped up and I immediately lost interest.

Nice try, but ruined it with the ending.

motordaddymotordaddyover 8 years ago
Feverously waiting for

more. You have me in suspense

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
About the comments on her becoming pregnant

Technically, I guess it could be possible, but given her age unlikely.

<P>

Remember, the story starts with him stating he's 24. Then the third paragraph starts with, "By the time I was 15, mum had not long turned 40 and something changed in her. " That means it's nine years later and she's 49. As I said, yeah it's possible but she may or may not have already gone through menopause.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

well yes more than likley 2 get up the duff

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

I could almost feel the sexual tension ..mmmm

chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Hot Story****

Very sexy writing thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous