All Comments on 'Mum's New Panty Slave Ch. 04'

by PantiesAndPies

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
briefloverbriefloverover 10 years ago
fantastic!

thank you, I can't wait till the shopping trip. my panties are wet just thinking about it.

einnor1966einnor1966over 9 years ago
ecellent

great story, very exciting, hope there'll be a new chapter soon

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
great story

this really turned me on because I'm a sissy closet CD who loves sucking cock and eating cum. I would love to suck David's big cock and then have him fuck my man-pussy afterwards. He can shoot his first load in my mouth and his second load in my man-cunt. Please tell more stories like this one. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More to cum?

You need to add chapters with Karen taking Neil home; Karen making Neil jizz his panties; Karen wanking Neil; David fucking Tina; Neil cleaning Tina; Neil cleaning Tina and her friends after they fucked David; and culminating with Neil finally getting to fuck Karen.

fran969fran969almost 4 years ago
NYMPHO MOM

Panties and Pies has nothing to do with food as we know it..It's all about over sexed people that are able to recover for unlimited sex at any time...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPantiesAndPies@PantiesAndPies
363 Followers
OK everyone these are just fantasies so STD’s and especially AIDS does not exist. My sexy wife would never do any of these things in real life. I do love pleasuring her with my fingers, tongue or her toys all the time whilst wearing panties. Usually the panties she’s worn all ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES