Mum's New Panty Slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David let out a bellow as he spurted again and again deep inside of the pussy of the hottest MILF he'd ever seen. All while both her husband and son watched! He looked at them now. Neil lying in wait, watching from inches away. The husband tied to his chair ... with cum soaked panties! The idea that he had got off from the sight of watching his wife being fucked by his big black cock caused another few spurts to add to the already massive load. The load Neil was about to eat!

He quickly slid out of her and rolled off of her, expecting Neil to slide over and take his place with his tongue. Instead Neil rolled onto his back, and his mother quickly stood. She moved over Neil so he would be staring up hew pretty nightie at her freshly fucked pussy.

Neil loved the sight! She was so wet and so open from both her position and the way that cock had spread her pussy so wide. She was still standing letting him watch when he saw David's cum starting to ooze out... "Mum ... quick ... he's about to drip out of you!"

"I know," she said with a smile that Neil couldn't see from his position under her nightie. But she didn't lower herself yet. Instead she let the first stream drop from her pussy and onto her sons face. Most went into his mouth, but some splashed onto his cheek. A reminder he would wear until his next shower ... tomorrow morning!

Then show lowered herself and planted her pussy on Neil's face, allowing his tongue freedom to drive into her pussy but apart from that he couldn't move a muscle. It was a flood! A DELICIOUS flood. Despite how deep he had been, David's cum was just rushing back out and into Neil's mouth. She had her pussy stretched so much that it wasn't holding anything back.

Just as he hoped, with his best friend watching, he came in his panties as he completed his cleaning job. The biggest load easily of his life, soaking the pink silk. Another reminder of the fun they were having until his next shower. He wondered how messy these panties were going to be in bed tonight. Very, was his guess!

"How long do you need to recover David?" his mother asked.

"Probably an hour is best ... if that is alright. After all, I can stay all day and expect at least 5 more orgasms if that is alright with you!" he told them.

"Of course. Although my husband and I want to watch our son suck that monster next. I assume that's OK too?" she asked.

"He's the best cock sucker I've ever met ... and knowing his mum is going to watch is even better ... so definitely not. I was hoping for at least one ... I missed it yesterday!" he added.

Mum smiled. "I wanted you really primed for my first time with you. But as of tomorrow he can suck your cock whenever YOU want." Already the huge cock was showing signs of life. "Come on; let's head to the kitchen for coffee and food. We'll need our strength today!"

Whilst his mother cooked bacon and eggs for them all and his dad made the coffee Neil and David sat at the kitchen table. Neil's panties were soaking wet, but slowly starting to dry. He could see his father was in the same situation. David just kept staring at them, and his mothers arse as she stood with her back to them. It was quite visible, naked under her nightie.

Finally breakfast was ready and they all sat together. Now his mother removed her nighties, so she and David were naked and the two sissies wearing matching nighties and cum stained panties. "I want you to make the two of them come at least three times each in their panties today," she told David. "Just by fucking me and making Neil suck you though. You can't touch. If you manage that, then you can visit and fuck me whenever you want, as long as Neil is available to clean me up."

David's cock as suddenly rock hard. "Don't worry. They'll be spurting in their pretty panties for us plenty today! I'd love to visit you lots. I don't know many older women in the city and they are the best!"

"Why?" his mother asked.

"Because they have nice wet pussies and aren't scared to try a big cock!" David told her.

"And you certainly have a nice big cock! I'm looking forward to having it again soon. Look ... it's already hard! Tell me, has any woman got the whole thing in her mouth yet ... deep throated you?" she asked David.

He grinned. "No. It's too big!"

"Don't bet on it! Neil has been practicing. I haven't told him yet, but he gets another $25 for his panty fund if he gets it all in! Are you ready to try darling?" she asked Neil.

Neil nodded.

David went to stand to move back to the lounge or bedroom.

"No David. Just slide your chair back so we can see. I want you to get down under the table Neil. It will be so hot to see you suck your boyfriend while Mummy and Daddy are drinking their coffee!" she exclaimed.

Neil slid down and crawled under the table to David. He raised his head and licked David's huge balls and then up all 13" of black shaft. He slid his mouth over the top of the thick cock and opened wide. The first six inches was easy, and to start with that was all he tried. Sliding his mouth up and down that wonderful cock as he looked over at his parents who were clearly enjoying watching him.

"More Neil," his mother told him. "See if you can take it all! That will give nearly $150 to spend with Karen with all the other it's you'll be earning today!"

Neil started to take more of the cock into his mouth, relaxing his throat muscles to allow it to start to slide in. Soon he had nine inches down his throat; it was thicker than mum's vibrator so not as easy to take it all.

He stopped at took a deep breath (through his nose of course, there was no way to breath through his mouth now), relaxed and eased down again. Another two inches disappeared into his mouth.

"Come on Neil!" David encouraged him. "I'll give you another fifty dollars to buy yourself a slip and nighties if you take it all and let me come deep in your throat ... just this once, I know you prefer to taste my cum! And as long as you wear the slip to Uni on Monday and suck me off wearing just it and your panties!"

Well, that was all the encouragement Neil needed. The last couple of inches disappeared down his throat and his lips were pressed against David's stomach at the top, and balls at the bottom. Now he just slid his mouth up and down an inch or so at a time. He hoped David would come soon, because he was about to. Then he felt the pulsing of David's cock as the cum surged up from his balls and shot down Neil's throat. Just as the first spurt exited David's cock, Neil's cum began spurting into his panties. With his bigger balls David had a bigger load, but nobody could tell that ... every drop of his shot straight down Neil's throat and into his stomach, while Neil's smaller load made much more of a mess in Neil's already stained panties.

"That's two for me already!" Neil announced, standing and showing the new wet patch in his panties.

Mum smiled, "so you only need to make Neil cum once more and his father twice if you want to visit again!" she announced.

David smiled. "Do you want the $50 Neil?" he asked, "Are you willing to wear a slip to Uni?I'll be checking and you have to wear it all day."

Neil looked at mum. "Is it OK? I'll be careful about the rest of my clothes so I should be safe."

Mum smiled, "Of course. And I'll be making sure it is a very pretty one and that you are wearing it when you leave home and get home too! I expect it to be a bit messy by then!"

They all retired to the lounge then to talk until David recovered enough to fuck her again. Of course they talked about sex, both David's adventures and there own experiences. As they did this X rated videos played on the TV.

Just over an hour later, with David now fully aware of exactly what this family was like, he stood with his cock rock hard and asked, "Where and how would you like it this time?"

Neil's mother smiled. "In bed, on my knees, Neil under me with his head down near my pussy so he gets a perfect view of your monster cock sliding in and out of me. The second you finish I'll be able to just sit up on his face!"

The four of them were quickly in the bedroom and in position. Dad of course in his favourite chair, the other three positioned on the bed. Neil was positioned just as mum had wanted, on his back and perfectly positioned with his panty covered cock near her face and his face near her wet pussy. Then he saw David's huge cock starting to slide in. What an awesome site! He'd already watched mum being fucked numerous times including once by this beautiful cock, but never from this position!

Having already cum twice today David now had plenty of stamina. He kept changing pace, a few nice slow thrusts, then a series of really fast ones, then almost stopping, taking almost a minute to slide his cock in and out just once.

Mum was loving at, and coming all over his cock. Neil could see just how wet she was from the juices glistening on the hard black cock as it slid out of her. He own cock was getting very hard, but he was determined not to come this time. After all David had promised his mother he would have at least six orgasms for the day and this was only his third. Neil only needed one more to meet the target!

Then he heard his mother call out, "Oh yes darling! You love watching that big cock in my pussy don't you! Are you going to spurt in your panties again?" she was asking his father.

"YES! You look so good with the biggest cock I've ever seen rammed up you from behind! I'm coming in my pretty panties for you baby! Make him cum in your pussy so your son can eat his pie!" Dad added.

Mum smiled, "OK. Just for you baby! I wouldn't do it for anybody else!" Then I could see her shift slightly and suddenly her pussy muscles were grabbing David's cock. It was almost like now she was fucking him as she began grabbing and releasing his cock with those well trained muscles!

David had never experienced anything like it before. He didn't even to try and control his orgasm. From underneath him Neil could see his balls pulse, and then he could almost see the cum surging down the shaft that was embedded deeply inside of his mother. His mother was screaming as orgasm after orgasm rocked her body. David was also groaning as she sucked his balls dry, filling herself with his cum.

Then David was finished. Mum just rocked back a bit and sat on Neil's face. As he began sucking on her wonderful pussy his mother reached down and gently stroked him through his panties. But she was very careful. The second he began leaking pre-cum in his panties she stopped. Whilst she wanted him to cum at least once more today, not quite yet!

Neil just kept licking. He'd been at it for a couple of minutes and so far all he had tasted was mum. David must have been so deep! Then suddenly he was tasting David again. Neil couldn't believe how much there was ... not after the two loads he had already eaten in the last couple of hours! But he was loving the job so wasn't about to complain. The thought that he had at least three more loads to eat today very nearly made him lose control. Eventually all he tasted was his mother. Still very nice, but it did mean the job was done for now.

Again the four of them moved back to the lounge for more coffee and talk.

This time they discussed the two boys fantasies. Neil quickly admitted that his favourite was currently being taken panty shopping by the salesgirl Karen, who would be holding panties, slips and nighties in front of his body and all the other customers. Then she would take him home to her house, and her lovers.

Although she knew that those lovers were her five brothers and father his mother didn't let on. She expected that would come up in conversation on Saturday. She just told Neil, "Hopefully she is as much of a slut as your mother! Lots of cream pies for my baby, lots of messy panties for you ... and maybe once a week or so you would even get to fuck her!"

That sounded perfect to Neil! He couldn't wait for this weekend.

It was David's turn now. He hesitated. Despite what was going on here he still couldn't quite admit it. "Go on. I'm sure I know," Neil's mum said, "Or do I have to say it for you?" she asked.

David grinned at that. "Go on then, you say it!"

"You may regret that!" she said. She reached for the phone. "Do you have David's home number?" she asked her son.

As he had been in regular touch over the holidays Neil could remember it. He told his mother who dialled the number. David looked both uncomfortable and excited. Maybe a bit scared too.

"What should I call her David?" she asked as she dialled.

"Tina." David told her.

"Hi Tina, this is Beth Sayers. Neil's mother, you know Davis friend from Uni."

There was a comment they couldn't hear from the other end.

"No everything is fine. WONDERFUL in fact. Your David has just been giving me a right royal fucking with that huge black cock of his! It's not a wonder all your girlfriends like him so much!" she told David's mother.

Again conversation from the other end.

"Yes definitely he knows how to use it! Anyway the real reason I'm calling is that despite what he has been doing to me today, and wants to keep doing to me he is jealous! You see he knows that my son also loves to fuck me. Now he isn't as big by any means, but he is getting better, and he has a very talented tongue. But poor David is so jealous since he's never fucked his own Mummy!" Beth told her, "It's his one big fantasy even though he couldn't bring himself to tell me, I could see it in his face when I told him about Neil."

As she said this she pressed the speaker button on the phone. Now they could here Tina. She was breathing very heavily. Then she spoke, "Damn! We've been as stubborn or stupid as each other! I get so wet when my girlfriends talk about him! How I've wished I could have that cock in my pussy! Next time he's home I won't let him leave the house! He might not get out of the bedroom! Thanks for the tipoff! Tell him to call his mother and come and see me soon when you see home next!"

Beth looked over at David and silently mouthed, "Go on ... say something."

David took a deep breath. "I'll be home this weekend Mummy! I can't wait." David's added.

"I'm sure we will take again soon Tina. We can compare notes and if David hasn't filled you in completely I will. But we need to go now. David is hard and throbbing. He's so excited he might waste it if I don't take him to bed right now!" She hung up and quickly led them back to the bedroom.

She was right. David had very little control. Within a couple of minutes Neil was cleaning her again.

There was quite a long break before her fourth fuck of the day and David's fifth orgasm. They ate lunch and waited for that to go down first. Another nice slow fuck, and Neil's father had his third panty explosion, and Neil ate his fifth load of the day. But again he managed to hold off. He knew he could have cum if he hadn't really tried to hold back, so knew there was no risk of not making it to his third orgasm.he hoped he could make a special request for the last one of the day.

Again they broke for over an hour. Then David was getting hard again. Neil asked, "Can I make a request?"

"If you want to suck him off again the answer is NO! You can have his cock whenever he wants at Uni. I only get one day a week! I don't mind watching you sucking him once, but not twice!" she told her son.

"Of course not Mum! No, what I wanted was for him to do you on the rug again, but with me underneath and him taking you from behind!" Neil told her.

David responded, "Sounds fine to me!" He started to stand to walk over to the rug.

Neil's mother understood the implied request too. She smiled. "He said fine, so it's fine. Go and choose what I'll be wearing!" As Neil raced to the bedroom she told David, "Our agreement is I wear lingerie when I get taken on the rug!"

Neil returned with a white slip. His mother quickly slid it on, the. Then they all got in position. Neil was in heaven as he saw his silk clad mothers body, then David guiding his cock in under the slip and into mum. Neil's cock was already throbbing at the most erotic sight he'd ever seen. Mum, a sexy slip, his own lingerie and his best friends big black cock!

His mother was looking down at his panty covered cock. She could see it throbbing. "Quick David! Make me cum and you come too! Let's all come together. My son is ready to spurt in his panties so come on! Spurt in my pussy! YES! That's it!"

And it was. The three of them all came together! Then with his own cock softening but still leaking cum, Neil licked Mums pussy for the fifth time. Finally it seemed that David must be done for the day ... his load was much smaller this time.

But he'd done his job well. And he had earned the right to return.

Before he left they made new arrangements.

Wednesday was now David's day. Neil's dad was going to have to try to have at least every second Wednesday off as he didn't want to miss watching this too often! Neil's special day - the day he could fuck Mummy- was moved to Saturday which meant no other men that day. But at least now dad would always be able to watch his son and wife.

Life was just getting better end better for Neil. He just couldn't wait for Saturday and shopping with Karen with more than $200 if he wanted to spend it all!

... to be continued.

12