All Comments on 'Mum's Silky Scent'

by DdysAngelFace

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
pleeeeeeeeeease

my only problem with this totally hot story is tha it had to end. pleeeeeeeeeeeease write part two and dont feel like you need to stop there. AMAZING !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"The wet silk drench in her desirable juice sent my mind crazy with lust. It didn't take long before I exploded the largest load my sack could hold."

It's a question whether the sight or the scent of his mother's cunt excites a boy more. In this fine vignette, the answer is the wonderful musky scent wafting up from between his mother's legs. Good that his mom invites David to view her frantically using the little fake cock, a pity though that she doesn't ask her boy to replace it with his big real-life throbbing prick. Nice that his mother licks up his creamy semen--it's what plenty of boys would love their mom to do--but much, much better would be if she let her son shoot it up her twat.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 7 years ago
Mum's Silky scent

She will be fucking him shortly. She hasn't had any cock for awhile and needs some badly.

She will put on a pair of sheer black panties and not wipe her pussy after she pees, so it is nice and wet and soaks the crotch of her panties. She will give them to him and then spread her legs far apart and want him to thrust his massive cock in her cunt and fuck her good.

We need a sequel to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fantastic

loved every word.so erotic.such passion such a sweet smell in those panties.E66B

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous