All Comments on 'Murder Misstery'

by thrillerauthor

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
closure

Im glad you have put this great series together and given an ending.Im a big fan of your work and I hope to read some new stories from you soon

dirk_pitt81dirk_pitt81over 14 years ago
more?

loved the story i enjoy long & well paced stories i was wondering if there will be more to it in the future? though not a cliff hanger i can certainly tell that the story could easily continue.

ChatomanaChatomanaabout 14 years ago
You've Done It Again

Incredible story! I was at the edge of my seat for the entire story and the ending was a complete surprise. I thought 'Double Take' was good, but this was even better. 5/5 Stars.

cbrooks122000cbrooks122000over 13 years ago
Excellent Story

Really good story. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks

jenellesljenelleslabout 13 years ago
Amazing

I truly enjoyed a marvelous story. What makes it so believeable is the self-doubt and second guessing along the way. Having been to Europe, I had some comfort level with the places.

I initially felt that he adapted to quickly to being female. As a transgender, it took me more than a couple of days to learn to walk in heels. I'm still trying to get makeup done properly. I think you explained how the comfort level with the clothes came about so quickly.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

lasnow01lasnow01over 12 years ago
Truly Romantic

as being a trans-woman myself and have traveled around the world it is something I could relate to. Being forced to give up who you are completely and to become the person that you are is something of an eye opener when you have to make drastic changes to live your life.

SunKisstSunKisstover 11 years ago

So engaging, this story is. Nice to have such a soft cushion all round. And she did get to do all her hormonal girl stuff before settling doen to old frenchie jacques.

Welldone.

idrubloodidrubloodabout 11 years ago
A wonderful story

Loved how detailed it all was. I enjoyed it thoroughly. My thanks for sharing.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Comment

Weird, but strangely fascinating!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story

I can't wait to read more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic story

So well written. Amazing character development and scene setup. It felt like watching a movie the whole time. Vivid moments such as how Paris was described and internal turmoil.

Nothing felt rushed or fake, mostly realistic body change albeit a bit too rapid. But that's the magic of storytelling. Thank you for your work!

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago
an entertaining read

The beauty of fiction is you can skip some of the more constraining details in order to keep the story flowing, and this story flowed along nicely.

Happily, we didnt have to suffer pages of very descriptive sex or dwell overlong on how a man, now a woman, copes with day to day feminine life.

Right to the very end, the author never lost sight that this story began with a man on the run using a female disguise.

The whole sex change theme was handled sensitively and I'm really glad he didnt change into some sex starved harlot (although joining the mile high club with mum asleep only yards away did make me whince )

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great read.

A few times referred to Tracy as terri it seemed but aside from that was a masterpiece. Bravo and kudos to you sir/ma'am. Keep up the good work .

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 7 years ago
OMG! I can't stop crying

The length of this saga kept me from reading it before. Well, the best is worth waiting for and this was the best. The story was so compelling that the sex and angst were extras dealt with sensitivity but never with lengthy descriptions or explanations that would have killed the perfect pacing. So well written. But the crying jag has as much to do with Madeline's struggles as it does with various similarities with my own feelings on the journey to get my body to match who I am. I was never HOT as I was over 50 by the time of the final surgery and being just about 6" tall, even after losing all that muscle mass, I struggle mightily to fit into Size 12 - 14. That said, the self-doubting, the nausea over the process, the "post-purchase dissonance." All of that hit home so hard, I'm starting to cry again. You nailed it sister! Thanks for a great story. And I wish I could meet someone as continetal as Jacques.

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thirteen pages of bullshit and this is your ending?

I'm gonna go hurl in my toilet. This was just ridiculous. My head hurts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was an okay story about a guy who makes rash decisions, for the wrong reasons and puts himself on a path of being a slut on the run constantly.

RachelPrRachelPr12 months ago

Absolutely loved this. Would love to see this as a made-for-dvd-movie!!🥰🥰🥰

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous