All Comments on 'Murder Mystery Weekend Pt. 01'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting

Really happy to read a new story from you. Loved the bridge club series and this new story includes the same sly humour. Look forward to reading more.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Great new story

Like your previous 'Bridge Club' story series, this looks to be the start of a great new story. While it is great to have sex at the heart of the story, there are only so many ways that you can describe what two (or more) people can do together or with each other. For me, there has to be more to the story and that is where I find your stories score. I want to keep coming back to read more so I can find out what happens. The interactions, uncertainty and anticipation are as arousing as the actual sex. I think you have the blend and pace just about perfectly right and you are one of my favorite authors.

c50chrisc50chrisover 5 years ago
Brilliant - innovative - clever

Well worth reading. Great unique concept, exciting yet believable sex.

READ THIS STORY!

Publius68Publius68over 1 year ago

A very promising setup!

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 1 year ago

Nice start, very promising.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES