Murder Mystery Weekend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,333 Followers

- "What? Is that allowed?" I asked.

- "They'repirates, Colin. And so are you. Stay here." With that, Teresa left the room. She returned a few minutes later to tell me that I was off the hook. "For now." she added.

It was time to start preparing dinner. Since the threat of rain seemed to have receded, we decided to fire up the barbecue. Steaks were on the menu tonight, with corn on the cob, baked potatoes and all the fixings.

I made sure to stay in a group at all times. Safety in numbers, and all that. While I did, I noticed much more. Craig and Claire seemed to be looking each other's way quite a bit. Sometimes, one of them would catch the other looking, and then both of them would blush. It was really cute. Ben and Barb were exchanging lingering looks as well. But in their case, I couldn't tell if it was game-related, or more private dealings.

Leo also noticed the target of his sister's attention. "Good for her." he said.

- "Amen." I said.

- "Really?" asked Leo. "I always thought that you and Claire might hit it off some day."

Luckily, I didn't have anything in my mouth, so there was nothing to choke on. "Me? No. Not likely. It wouldn't work."

- "If you say so." said Leo.

I left it that. I didn't want to be He Who Doth Protest Too Much.

After dinner, I drew dish duty. Then Teresa called us all together again.

"Tonight, you have only two duty stations, at 2 bells and 4 bells. At 6 bells, you are free to go where you want, and associate with whoever you like. There is also a new clue for you." She passed papers around again. I glanced at mine.

2 BELLS - HOLD

4 BELLS- CROW'S NEST

CLUE: Lena is not a pirate

Well, it wasn't an earth-shattering clue, but better than nothing. Why just two more duty stations, rather than three, like last night? A certain possibility struck me, so I snuck back into the den, and retrieved my pistol. I put it in my pocket, but left the Bible under the rug.

I went downstairs, and found Eliza waiting for me. I was going to make a crack about 'tempting trollops', but the expression on her face killed that idea.

"What's up?" I asked her. "Did I do something?"

- "Did you do something? Jesus, Colin! How could you not notice that Claire was interested in Craig? What were you thinking?"

- "Oh. I forgot - she told you."

Eliza rolled her eyes. "Of course she told me - she tells meeverything. Sometimes I wish she wouldn't. But she does ..."

- "Ee, I didn't know about Craig until this morning. I swear to you: I would never do anything to screw up her chances with him. I like Craig - a lot. And you know I love Claire."

- "Obviously." she said.

- "No - not like that. I mean ... last night just ... happened."

- "Why last night? Why Claire?" said Eliza.

- "What?" I was a bit confused. "I'm sorry - I don't understand."

- "Why her? Why not me?" said Eliza.

Oh, shit.

My life had just gotten significantly more complicated. "Here - let's sit down." I suggested. I desperately needed a few seconds to collect my thoughts. I had known for a long time that Claire was interested in me; but this was the very first time that Eliza had let anything like this slip.

- "I'm sorry." she said. "I shouldn't have said that. That was stupid."

But shehadsaid it. The cat was out of the bag, and sitting right between us. I had to address it. "Ee. Listen to me." I said. "When I first met you and Claire, you were dating that guy Andrew, remember?"

She nodded. I went on. "I don't hit on other guy's girlfriends. By the time you broke up with him, things had changed. We did a few things as a foursome, you, Leo and Claire, and me."

- "I know." she said.

- "OK. I'm going to let you in on a closely held secret: how my mind works. I'm not sure if every male thinks this way, but I do. When I first meet a female, I decide right away if I want to have sex with her."

Eliza couldn't help it: she giggled.

- "I'm being serious here, Eliza."

- "You sound like ... you sound so arrogant." she said.

- "It doesn't mean that Iwillhave sex with her. Just whether or not Iwant to.Some girls are too plain, or - let's face it, too ugly. Some girls give off a vibe. You can tell right away: this one's a bitch, that one's high maintenance, and so on. I could be completely wrong, of course, but that's the way it works. Those two categories are a simple 'no' in my book."

"There's a third type of girl that's also a 'no'. If she has a boyfriend, or a husband, she's off-limits. If she's really lovely, or has an appealing personality, she goes into a file labelled 'Do Not Open'. And she stays there."

- "Until the relationship ends?" asked Eliza. I had succeeded in catching her interest.

- "No. Longer." I said. "Made that mistake ages ago. A buddy of mine broke up with his girlfriend. The way he described it, the relationship was over. He hated her guts. I waited a week or so, but I'd always been curious about her. So I asked her out. He was furious. It cost me a friendship. And he was right to be pissed off at me."

- "Somehow I have the feeling that this lengthy explanation will eventually come around to me." said Ee. "Are you trying to spare my feelings?"

- "I'm telling you the truth, Ee. When we started hanging out together, I would have had to be blind not to notice you. To be 100% honest, I noticed both of you. But ..."

- "But?"

- "But Claire is Leo's sister. I didn't know how he would take it. Besides, as time went on, I began to realize that Claire wasn't for me, anyway. She and I both know that. We wouldn't last as a couple. You, on the other hand ..."

- "What about me?" said Eliza.

- "Lovely. Kind and generous. Smart. All that I could ask for in a woman. Except that my best friend confided in me one night, over a couple of beers, that he was madly in love with you. I couldn't go after you, Ee. Not after Leo told me how he felt."

Eliza was a smart girl. On top of that, she had a heart as big as all outdoors. She understood all too well what I was telling her.

- "That's so unfair." she said. But her tone of voice suggested that she didn't mean it.

- "Eliza, tell me this: if you were really interested in Craig, but Claire said something first, would you say something to him? Would you try to beat her to him?"

- "What if she tried with him, and it didn't work out?" she asked.

I didn't even answer. I just looked at her sympathetically.

- "Aww, fuck." she said.

- "I would never say 'no' to you, Ee. But I couldn't do that to Leo."

- "Sometimes I wish that the two of us weren't so noble." she admitted.

- "I'm not particularly noble, Ee - as I'm sure Claire told you. But if it was to be you and me, I would want it to start out right."

- "Alright. I got it." She sighed. "Now, would you get me a drink?"

I did as she asked, and helped myself to another.

- "You're not the Falcon, are you?" I asked her.

Eliza swatted me on the arm. "You dirty bugger! Trying to catch me in a moment of weakness, are you?"

- "You're playing a deep game." I said. "I can't tell whose side you're on. But there are at least two sides. And the time may soon come when you'll need to choose one. I'm holding the door open. But I'm not sure how long I can do that."

- "Who's on your side?" she asked me.

- "I'm more certain about who's on theotherside." I gave Eliza a brief, edited version of my run-in with Ben and Barbara earlier on.

- "Why is this Bible important?" she asked.

I did my best impression of a sphinx.

- "Fine." she said. "But that means that Claire told them. I know she gave it to you. She tells me everything."

- "She's on their side - even if she doesn't know it yet. I think Craig is, too. But I'm not sure if sharing the treasure is part of Ben and Barb's plan. My team still has room for some charter members."

- "You don't have a team." she observed.

- "Which is why full shares of the treasure are still available." I told her. "Get in early, before all of the best seats are taken."

That was when we heard four bells from upstairs.

Eliza reached up, slowly, and touched my cheek. "Thank you, Colin, for being honest with me. I'm still not happy - but this makes it easier to accept."

We parted as friends. My next duty station made me nervous, in more ways than one. I knew who it was.

I went out on to the deck above the patio. It was still quite wet, though the rain had stopped. The temperature had dropped a few degrees.

When I heard the high-heeled boots, I turned to face Barbara.

- "Hello, sailor." she said.

Hot, hot, hot. And deadly. I used one hand to hold my drink, and kept the other in my pocket, cradling a little piece of paper that said 'PISTOL'. After all, she had ambushed me earlier that day. She was the Falcon, or the Scar - I was prepared to bet money on that.

But I was also replaying parts of my conversation with Eliza in my head. See, when I first met Barbara, I was already trying to get Teresa to go out with me. Then I was dating Teresa, and then recovering from Teresa ... somewhere along the way, I had categorized Barbara as a 'Maybe Later'. Not for a relationship. She looked 'high maintenance' to me. But she was a damned attractive woman. Barbara was maybe 5'7" or 5'8", with large, full, boobs, which she made every effort to display. Yet she wasn't fat, or chunky. She had a slim waist, and full hips, but she couldn't have weighed over 120 pounds. And Barbara's most appealing feature was her face. Have you ever daydreamed about a sexy dancing girl? A lusty pirate captain? Barbara could have been any of those.

- "Hello, Barbara. Or should I call you ...?" I deliberately left it hanging.

- "Call me what? Ooh - this is fun. Your ex-girlfriend came up withsuchan exciting game." She started to come closer. Maybe it was my imagination, but it reminded me of a panther stalking a goat. I guess that made me the goat.

- "Could you stop just about there, Barbara?" I asked. "After our encounter earlier today, I'm a little skittish."

- "Are you?" she laughed. "But I gave the pistol back to Ben. And from that hand in your pocket, it looks likeyou'repacking this time. Is that a knife in your pocket, Colin? Or are you just happy to see me?"

See what I mean? How are you supposed tonotthink of sex when she pulls shit like that?

"Are you a little bit cold?" she asked. "I am." Call me a horny bastard, but I took a quick look at her nipples to see if she was telling the truth. "Can we go inside, Colin?"

- "We can. But I'd really like to know where Ben is before I wander into a spot where we can play 'Ambush, Part 2'."

She laughed. "You don't have to worry, Colin. Ben is downstairs - in the hold - with the tall girl. And what I have to say to you is for your ears only. Oops - is that James Bond? What would pirates say? I have a secret for you. And I think it's good enough that you will want to share one of yours with me in return."

I went inside with her. Leo and Sheila were in the living room, while Eliza and Craig were in the kitchen. Barbara led, and I followed. She stopped at the head of the stairs. I could hear Ben and Lena down there. For some reason, I wasn't entirely happy about that.

- "Satisfied?" said Barbara.

- "For now." I said.

- "Then follow me." she said. Barbara started to climb the stairs. She turned and put a finger to her lips. Then she led me into the first room, which contained a bunk bed. This was the room she was sharing with Sheila.

- "Which bunk is yours?" I asked.

- "I love being on top." she said, with a grin. Then she closed the door. And locked it. "There you go. We won't be disturbed - and you're safe."

I felt far from safe. She could tell, too. "Still worried, Colin? How can I prove to you that you're in no danger?"

There was no answer to that question. I still had my hand in my pocket, but I wasn't holding the piece of paper any more. Instead, I was trying to keep my hard-on from showing.

- "I know." she said. "I'll prove to you that I'm not armed."

Barbara removed her tricorne hat, and tossed it on the upper bunk. Then she slowly removed her long, burgundy coat. She kept the eye patch on. I just stood there mesmerized, like a complete idiot. Or maybe I wasn't acompleteidiot - I did keep my eyes open. I didn't want to miss a second of this: Barbara put on an incredible private pirate striptease for me.

The bustier came off. And then, ever so slowly, the shirt. She had a large black bra - it had to be large, to contain those incredible tits. I've seen double Ds on porn sites, but Barbara's were bigger. Wider, anyway.

She held up her leg. "Can you help me?"

I had to lick my lips before I could talk. "How do I know that you aren't armed?"

- "I'm trying to prove that I'm not." Barbara said. She raised her arms, and took hold of the side of the top bunk. I grabbed her boot, and helped pull it off. Then she presented the other, and I repeated the procedure.

She kept her leg horizontal. "These pants won't come off by themselves." she said. Honestly, this woman was missing an opportunity: she could have had a fine career in phone sex. Her voice alone was killing me.

I peeled the pants from her legs. She had on black lace panties underneath. My mouth was dry. I did notice that Barbara was carrying an extra pound or two. There was a bit of a swell to her belly, and her thighs were solid. But I had no complaint. I wouldn't have changed a thing about her. With her arms over her head, Barbara's breasts were lifted up, and I wasn't going to be able to play this game much longer.

"How doIknow thatyoudon't have a concealed weapon?" she asked.

My first inclination was to set a new world record for fastest undressing. But I realized that Barbara might enjoy a little bit of a show, too. I wasn't about to dance, or anything, but I could strip slowly, building the anticipation. I dropped my coat, and then doffed the shirt. Next, I undid the belt - then I remembered the boots. I managed to get everything off without falling over.

All of that, I might add, without taking my eyes off Barbara. She responded by taking off her bra. Her breasts were massive. Full, soft, jiggly, and crowned with areolae at least two inches in diameter. Her nipples were hard, and begging for attention.

Barbara put a finger in her mouth, and licked it. She swirled it around, until it was quite wet. Then she brought that finger to the tip of her left breast, and began making wet circles around her nipple. She was about as subtle as a steam train.

Stepping forward, I put one hand behind her head, and pulled her face forward, to press my lips to hers. This was no gentle, romantic kiss. Barbara attacked my lips in a kind of feeding frenzy, trying to swallow me whole, before plunging her tongue into my mouth.

I found other uses for my hands. The left found her huge, soft breast, weighing and squeezing it gently. Too gently, it seems: Barbara's own hand came up, and crushed mine into her ample tit flesh. I got the message, and began manipulating her boob, meanwhile circling her nipple with my thumb. Every so often, I would brush my thumb across the tip of that sensitive bud, eliciting a shiver from her.

My right hand descended between her legs, to discover that her pussy was already wet, the labia swollen and separated. Did I say wet? Drooling, more like it. Had she been playing with herself in advance? When I slid a finger into her, Barbara sighed into my mouth, and redoubled her frantic efforts with her tongue.

She whined as I pulled away, but I retreated only far enough to grab a condom from my coat pocket (which I had wisely, if optimistically reloaded that morning). I put the packet in Barbara's hand. She gave me a curious look, but I needed both hands free.

I grabbed both of those magnificent melons, and pushed her back on the lower bunk. I gave her breasts a good mauling, even as I lowered my head between her legs. She was already soaking wet. I sucked her labia into my mouth, and then stuck my tongue inside her. Barbara was not subtle, so I chose not to be, either: I went straight after her clit, flicking it with my tongue, and sucking on it. All the while, I was squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples.

- "Harder!" she moaned.

It only took a minute or two of that before Barbara shuddered and came. She threw her head back on the pillow and moaned.

I gave her no respite. She had already opened the condom packet; I took it from her hand. A moment later I was ready, and lined up my weapon against her gaping opening. I thrust inside her with one long, deep stroke. Barbara's arms came up to encircle me and pull me down.

This was a new experience for me, in many ways. I had never had sex in a lower bunk before. I had to keep my head down, or bang it against the bottom of the top bunk. It wasn't especially wide, either. I had to adopt a push-up position, with my hands planted on either side of her. That way, I could keep my balance as I pumped my cock in and out of her drenched pussy.

I had also never fucked Barbara before. She was incredibly active. One moment, she would be lying back, one hand mauling her own breast, or pinching her own nipple, the other playing with her clit. The next moment she would be writhing under me, wrapping her legs around my ass, and her arms around my back, or my head. It was like fucking an eel (not that I have any experience fucking eels). I had to struggle to keep my balance and to keep both of us on the bed.

It was a wild, exhilarating ride. It lasted a good, long while, but eventually I felt the sap boiling up in my balls. I groaned, to let her know that I was close.

Barbara surprised me again. She put both hands on my chest, and pushed me back.

- "Pull out!" she said, urgently. "Pull out and come on my tits!"

I was a bit shocked. I watch as much porn as the next guy, but I've never had a girl specifically ask me to do that. I wasn't going to refuse her, though. I pulled out, and peeled the condom off, just in time. My first shot sprayed across her right breast; the second hit her in the chin. The next few spurts landed on her belly. She grabbed my cock and stroked it, trying to squeeze out a few more shots.

- "That was awesome!" she said. I had to agree.

Then she noticed something. "You're still hard! Can you go again?"

- "Why not?" I answered. How many times do you get an opportunity like this?

- 'Lie down." she ordered. Barbara took control this time. As I lay back, she found a small towel and cleaned herself off. Then she took hold of my dick, and began to jerk me off. I was pretty hard already, but she made my rod stand up even straighter.

Then she went down on me. She was as talented and enthusiastic at sucking cock as she was at fucking. When she had me hard as iron, Barbara produced her own condom, and put in on me. Then she straddled my hips, and sank down on my cock.

The bunk bed came into play again. She couldn't sit straight up on my cock, cowgirl style. Instead, she had to lean forward, like a jockey urging her mount on. She put her hands on either side of my head, and started gyrating her hips. She see-sawed, back and forth, but she also swirled her ass in circles. She could also lift her ass up, and then slam back down.

This position had an added benefit: it put those massive breasts right in my face. I could lie still, and let them slap against my chin. Or, I could go bobbing for melons, trying to capture a nipple in my mouth. I could also just seize them in both hands, and squeeze. Barbara seemed to really enjoy all of the attention her nipples were getting. She would also take hold of her own breast, and feed it into my mouth.

Then she leaned forward, and whispered in my ear: "I know who you are -Ned Mulligan."

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,333 Followers