Murder Mystery Weekend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes went wide. Of all the things she could have said, that wasn't the one I was expecting. Barbara then placed a finger directly against the side of my neck. She grinned and showed me her other hand. It held a little square of paper that clearly said"KNIFE".

Then Barbara started grinding hard, her clit against my pelvis.

She kept her finger pressed against my neck the whole time. It was surprisingly erotic. I came again, and she followed suit maybe ten seconds later. She collapsed atop me.

I had to know. "Am I dead?"

- "What?" said Barbara.

- "Did you just kill me? With the knife?"

Barbara laughed. "No, Sweetie. That was just for added spice. Itwasgood, wasn't it? But I wouldn't killyou,Ned. Not until you lead me to the treasure."

- "You expect me to find it for you?" I asked.

- "Well, you have a clue we don't, and you're clever. But don't wait too long, Ned. I can't keep Ben from killing you forever ..."

Just then we heard six bells downstairs.

We got dressed, and then Barbara told me "That was hot, Colin. I really enjoyed it. We should try again sometime, when we have more time - and more room. A bigger bed could beveryinteresting."

I smiled at her. Barbara was a great bed partner. And she talked too much. I now knew who the Falcon and the Scar were.

***************************