All Comments on 'Murder Mystery Weekend Pt. 04'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I just found and caught up on this series... well done! I look forward to the future installments. The murder mystery aspect gives the escapades structure and focus, and this makes our protagonist much more sympathetic in this series than in your first, in my opinion. Good psychology here, good lessons learned, and enough open-endedness to keep the reader anxious to find out what happens next...

Also, our able seaman Ned seems to be thoroughly enjoying the weekend-long mulligan his captain is gifting to him! ;)

fafhrd09fafhrd09over 6 years ago
Heh!

"You might very well think that. But I couldn't possibly comment."

Bloody brilliant!

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Working his way thru them all, one by one. Who will be last????

5/5

PandaMan8580PandaMan8580about 1 year ago

I'm a little late to the party here, but this is the third of your stories I've read in the last week! Your writing is excellent and this one seems to be even more erotic than the others I read. A lot of the sex scenes in your other stories seemed almost perfunctory, but this story's scenes are so descriptive and sexy that I find myself getting hard at least once per chapter so far I can't wait to finish the story!

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 1 year ago

Excellent story, very well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
4334 Followers
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...