Murder Mystery Weekend Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,334 Followers

She just wanted to fuck. Sheila took hold of my cock, and wedged the head between her nether lips. Then she slid her hips backward, trying to impale herself. It was a tight fit, at first. I had to work my cock into her a little bit at a time, withdrawing almost all the way each time. Luckily I had the trifecta going for me: I had a condom on, plenty of liquor on board, and I had already come twice (inside Barbara) just a few hours ago. Otherwise, I would have been spraying another load of semen right about then.

Finally, I got my entire length inside her. Sheila let out a contented sigh.

- "That feels so good." she said. "It's all the way in, isn't it? I can feel your balls against my leg."

She started gently rocking her hips, so that I slid out a few inches, and then back in. I began rocking, too, but not especially hard. There was no hurry. There also wasn't much space, atop that air mattress. I played with her nipples some more, and circled her ear with my tongue.

It was a long, slow, friendly fuck. Sheila's pussy was hot, and tight, but I didn't feel that I was building to an orgasm. It was one of those occasions when I had the feeling that I could go all night. Sheila pulled my hand from her nipple, and directed it downwards. I took the hint, and started playing with her clit.

Her breathing grew more ragged, and Sheila began to moan. We both began rocking a little faster, a little harder. Then she gasped and her whole body went rigid. She groaned and the tension seemed to flow from her like tide.

We stayed still for a while, with my cock still inside her.

- "Whoa." she said. "That was nice."

- "Very." I agreed.

She shifted her hips, and rocked back and forth a few times. "You're still hard. You didn't come?"

- "No." I said. "It's OK, though. I don't need to."

- "Of course you do." she said. "I want you to come." Sheila started rocking her hips again.

I tried to explain that I had had a lot to drink, and that I might not be able to come for a while. Of course, I wasn't about to mention that I had already had two orgasms with Barbara. Sheila kept trying. I guess her pride was involved.

- "Do you want me to go down on you?" she asked. "Would that help?"

- "No." I answered. "Maybe a change of position, though."

I pulled out, and flipped Sheila onto her stomach. I straddled her, and lifted her up by the hips - but only a few inches. Her hand came back between her legs, found my cock, and steered the head back into her pussy. I lunged into her, all the way.

She couldn't move very much, with me on top of her. I pinned her to the air mattress, and fucked her from behind. She was extremely tight in that position, but I could feel her trying to thrust back at me, to bring me off. Somehow, it worked. I could feel my balls tightening as I slammed into her, until I came with a groan, shooting my third load of the evening inside the condom.

We resumed our spoon position, and Sheila snuggled up against me, apparently quite content. I held her for a while, until her breathing became more regular. I realized then that I had slept with two different women on the same day. Three, actually, within a span of 24 hours. This was uncharted territory for me. I had never had sexual adventures like these before.

And the weekend wasn't over.

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,334 Followers
12