Muscle Mature Fucks Rough Pt. 01

Story Info
She wants me, and she wants me bad.
2.1k words
4.54
111.5k
201

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jason Greene. It was this past summer that I got my first job working as a cashier in a small store in Los Angeles. I had just passed my freshman year at USC, and decided I needed some income. My girlfriend and I had rented an apartment together and were madly in love. The sex was great, and something about us just clicked. I was pretty skinny and weighed about 135 lbs. I needed to get whatever money I could get though.

To earn some cash on the side, I decided I would work as a part-time pool boy. The only pool in my neighborhood was Ms. Jaffey's. I don't know how Ms. Jaffey made her living, but boy was her house huge. Her pool was big enough to fit a party of one hundred, so naturally hers took some time. I'd work at least five hours a day, earning a decent pay.

Ms. Jaffey had to be in her 40's but she towered over me. Ms. Jaffey used to be a female bodybuilder as well, so she looked like she could snap my neck with one hand (not literally, she wasn't that big). She stood at 6,3 and weighed at least 250 lbs. Her breasts were huge and voluptuous, and it was hard not to stare. She had long black hair with red highlights, and tanned skin. Her lips were puffy and her eyes emerald green.

Whenever I cleaned the pool or got my pay, I would always see Ms. Jaffey give me a devilish look, and occasionally bite her lip. She made me uncomfortable at times.

Today I was doing my usual duty, and heard Ms. Jaffey call me over,

"Jason honey! Could you help me in the kitchen quickly?"

"Of course Ms. Jaffey! One second."

I briskly walked into her kitchen with her standing there in yoga clothes, tightly clamped around her boobs and ass.

"Something's wrong with the blender, and I just can't figure it out, could you lend a hand?"

"Sure thing Ms. Jaffy."

I walked over to her blender, while she stood uncomfortably close behind me.

"Uhm...Ms. Jaffy? Your blender's just unplugged", I laughed nervously.

"Oops silly me..." She said in a predatory tone.

I reached to plug it back in, then she slowly slid her huge hand on top of mine, and pushed her body into the back of me. I felt her breasts push into me, and something hard push against my ass. I began to tremble,

"What's wrong honey? Don't need any help?" She asked breathily into my ear, beginning to grind her crotch on my ass.

"Uhm...n..no, I...I'm fine thank you."

"Well If you're sure." she replied, she pulled her body back and slid my pay into my pocket.

"I need you back here tomorrow sweety, I have more chores that need your help."

I nodded sheepishly and briskly walked out of the house.

The next morning I came back to her house, and before I entered I received a text from her, all it said was, "upstairs." I walked cautiously up to the second floor where her massive bedroom was. I walked in and heard the door slam behind me with the click of a lock. I span around to see Ms. Jaffey naked, with a look of pure lust in her face. I looked down to see a thick, and hairy, 8-inch penis that she was stroking viciously.

"About time you showed up honey." She said walking towards me, "I was getting impatient..."

I was in total shock and couldn't move, before I came to my senses, she grabbed me by the shoulders and shoved me against a wall. Her thick muscular body and massive breasts enveloped me, as her equally thick arms were wrapped around me caressing me. Before I could say a word she grabbed me by the cheeks, practically lifting me up, and shoved her tongue in my mouth. Her tongue was rough, long and thick. She was passionately and forcefully kissed me while I was completely immobilized. One hand want down to her dick and resumed stroking it, as she ravaged my mouth, and grinded against my small frame. She groaned and her cock erupted cum all over my body. She stood back while I was still in shock.

"What a mess I've made, here, let me..."

She shoved me into place with just her right hand and began licking off all of her cum on my body. On my chest, on my neck, and on my balls. She then grabbed my cheeks same as before, and shoved her cum in my mouth. I became hazy, I didn't know what was happening. Her cum tasted sweet and salty, as she worked it around the inside of my mouth. I didn't want to swallow but couldn't help myself. She giggled in my mouth as she heard me swallow. She continued kissing me until I tried pushing away, which she seemed to relish, as she groaned and pushed into me harder. She rubbed her hand over my chest, and moved her hand down to stomach. She grabbed my limp dick and balls, and continued to squeeze them as I let out whimpers. She raped my mouth a few more times with her tongue and then broke the kiss.

"God your body is just what I fucking want, you little slut, I'm gonna use you real good. You're gonna call me Mommy from now on baby." She shoved her tongue back in my mouth, and made out with me for another minute before backing off.

"You're done for the day honey, come again tomorrow, oh and if you're having second thoughts, just know I can crush you like a bug. If you're not back tomorrow I'm coming to your apartment and forcing your girlfriend to watch as your Mommy dominates your ass. " She spanked me hard, and then pushed me out the room.

I was mortified, what just happened?

...

The next day I reluctantly came to her house, taking her threat seriously. As soon as I came through the front door, I saw her staring at me from across the foyer. She motioned me over, and as soon as I was in range she grabbed my hips and pulled me into her. She started grinding again, and began kissing my neck up and down. She groped and grabbed my ass while tongue fucking my mouth. I tried pushing her back, and I was surprised to see she complied.

"This needs to sto..." As soon as I said those words, her hand clamped over my mouth. I felt pills fall down my throat.

"Shh, shh, honey just take it, let mommy take care of everything."

Everything faded to black.

When I woke up I was in an old basement hanging from the ceiling. I was completely naked. My wrist, waist, chest, legs and feet were held up by leather straps. I was dangling four feet from the ground with my belly facing the floor. Ms. Jaffey entered from nowhere. She was wearing nothing but a hot pink thong barely containing her huge member.

"Just seeing you in that is turning me on boy." She said, stroking her thick, hairy, cock.

"Let me go please! I don't want any of this! I'm not into this kind of stuff!"

"Not now boy, but you will, by the end of today you'll be begging me to fuck you. You'll be craving this cock all the time."

I continued pleading, "Please! I want to go home! i won't tell anybody!"

"No use pleading boy, Mommy is going to mold you the way she's always wanted. You have no idea how long I've waited for this."

She stepped closer to me. I was going to say something, but she grabbed me by the back of the head and jammed two of her fingers in my mouth,

"That's it", she groaned, "Get them nice and wet."

She slid her fingers in and out of my mouth, and I instinctively sucked on them. She added a third finger and continued fingering my mouth for a minute. She spun me around to where my ass was facing.

"Mmm, so cute, so fuckable." She said.

I was afraid of what was to follow. Before I could even argue, she buried her face in my ass, her tongue licking up and down my asshole, and then swirling it's way inside. I was in denial, but I began to feel pleasure. My cock started to rise, as I felt her tongue wiggle around the inside of my ass. She pulled back.

"MMM YEAH!" She smacked my ass with force, "You love it when Mommy rims you, don't you!" I was beginning to lose my mind, was I actually beginning to enjoy this? My thought was interrupted when I felt her index finger, still wet with my saliva, probe and circle my asshole.

"P...please don't..." I said sheepishly

"Don't what?" She pushed her finger all the way in and I yelped.

"Don't finger you? Like this?" She inserted her second finger and started finger fucking me at a fast pace. It was then I did something I'd never done before.

I moaned. I moaned like a girl, as I felt her fingers pump in and out of my asshole, stimulating my prostate. She would occasionally rub my prostate gland hard with her two giant fingers, sending me screaming with pleasure.

"That's right baby, they all break." She added a third finger and picked up the pace. She grabbed my dick and started furiously stroking it. I was moaning like crazy, and she was clearly loving this. Her fingering kept on going and going. I was beginning to love this, I didn't want her to stop. I was about to orgasm soon, and she felt it. She stopped. I was gasping.

"Now now boy, no cumming yet, me first..."

She came around to the front of me, her enormous cock in front of me, twitching.

"Open." She said

I was reluctant, and she knew it

"I'll get what I want boy, Mommy always gets what she wants, you open your mouth now." She said threateningly. I shyly opened my mouth an inch. She grabbed me by the nose with two huge fingers and shoved her cock to the back of my throat, her pubes in my face. She held me there for a minute. I was beginning to choke and panic. Then she began moving her cock back and forth.

"Mmmmm, that's it baby just relax your throat"

She began coaching me as I gagged on her member. To my surprise it worked. She began pumping back and forth with her hips. Sliding her dick in and out of my mouth over and over. She would occasionally take it all out and shove it all the way back in as I would gasp for air.

"Mmmm yeah, that's it boy, you love mommy's fat dick in your mouth. You're gonna be a perfect fucktoy. You're gonna drink all of Mommy's cum. You'll swallow it all and beg for more!" She began to pick up the pace. Her huge hairy balls hitting my chin continuously. She began moaning, and she was gonna cum soon.

"Oh yeah! That's it baby! Keep sucking! Suck me dry, I'm about to pump you full of my seed! Momma's gonna fill you up!"

She erupted in my mouth, hot ropes pouring down my throat.

"OOOOH YES BABY! FUCK YOU! I OWN YOU NOW, YOU'RE MINE!"

She continued pumping her cock in my mouth as I was guzzling most of her cum, the rest leaking out the sides of my mouth. It was too much for me, she held my head in place, waiting for me to swallow it all down. I made loud gulping sounds and she chuckled.

"You're my boy now you little whore, and Mommy wants to start seeing you regularly" She let me down and pushed me against a wall.

"I'm not gonna fuck you yet, that would be too soon. But I will son, I will." She said as she grinded her hairy flaccid dick between my ass cheeks. She shoved her tongue in my ear, and kissed my neck up and down. Then she started stroking my cock again, picking up the pace of her grinding.

"Cum for mommy baby. Cum for momma."

I screamed and shot out the biggest load I'd ever shot. With that I passed out.

I woke up on her bed, with a dildo in my mouth with a letter on the end of it. It read: "Dear son, I had a lot of fun today, you're coming back tomorrow, and we're gonna have lots of fun, today's pay is on the table. Keep up the good work for Mommy!"

I was so fucked...

To Be Continued