Muses Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

Nikki looked at the strange dildo for a moment then did exactly as she was told. She used the soap phallus to stretch Michelle's sopping wet cunt open. Michelle was so wet that it sank almost all the way in on the first attempt. Two more tries and Nikki was sawing the dildo in and out of Michelle's hungry hole so fast it was a blur. "Use your tongue." Michelle commanded.

The combine flavor of pussy and soap was definitely a new experience for Nikki. Nothing in her life quite prepared her for that unique combination of flavors that greeted her tongue had her salivating for more. "My ass too." Nikki's tongue moved up to Michelle's anus, scrubbing the dirty hole clean with her soapy tongue. "Just like that!" Michelle shouted. Her hips were grinding back against Nikki's face and phallus she was expertly wielding in her. "Now switch." Nikki pulled the dildo out of Michelle's pussy and pushed it into her tight anal opening. She had to put her weight behind it to get it slide into that tiny hole. Once she'd managed to get it in Michelle started squealing like she'd been impaled. The squeals turned to howls when Nikki's wrapped her lips around Michelle's clit and started whipping her tongue over it. "Don't stop!" Nikki wasn't planning on stopping. She was planning on making Michelle come. When she jammed two fingers into Michelle it was more than she could take. Michelle exploded thrashing against the tiny bed as she came. When she finally stopped quivering she pulled away from Nikki and sat down on the bed. "Good job. You keep it like that every single night and you won't have anything to worry about." She replaced the dildo in its hiding place within her mattress and hopped up into her bed. It only took a few minutes for Michelle to slip into a blissful slumber.

Nikki sat up and wiped Michelle's juices away from her face then grabbed a Dixie cup from and filled it in her sink. "Do you mind if we go someplace a little less dismal?"

"Not at all." I respond. Nikki stepped out of her cell and back through Karen's room. When she opened the closet it was just a deeper closet but she walked through it pushing aside Karen's lingerie and swimsuits. In fact there was almost nothing that wasn't sexy until Michelle got to the far back and then suddenly they were male cloths. Suits and dress shirts and then she emerged in a mansion. There was a step down bathtub already filled with bubbles with a sweet smell emerging from it. Nikki walked over to the tub and stepped down into it gasping as hot water touched her flesh. "Is this okay?"

"It's wonderful Sean." Nikki sank down into the water till only her eyes and nose remained above the water. "So whose place is this anyway?"

"Not sure, it's either Damian's or Gayle's. Anyway I've still got stories to write. Thanks for giving me a lesbian scene though."

"Well what's left? What else can I help you with?"

"Well I haven't got anything in the Sci-Fi genre yet."

"We're going to space?" Karen asked as she emerged from the closet nude and stepped into the massive tub. Her breasts floated just on the surface of the water so just a thin layer of bubbles covered her dark brown pierced nipples.

"Maybe." I reply and yawn. "Well this vodka is kickin' my ass so it's time to go to sleep. I'll see you in the morning."

"You shouldn't drink so much." Karen mumbled.

"And you shouldn't smoke at all." I whispered and shut the laptop silencing their voices.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers
12