All Comments on 'Music Man Pt. 03'

by Alwaysraining

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Aaaaggghhh!!1

I get to the end of each chapter and get frustrated that there is no more yet.

A very captivating read. Thanks.

Sidney43Sidney43over 8 years ago

Your writing is very good, but Cassie is a psychotic woman that he is much better away from. Yes, she has problems in spades, so run young man, run fast and run far, there is no potential here no matter how much he thinks he loves her. She will only give him heartache and continuing problems. I really do not see how you can write your way out of this mess and make it believable, or palatable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cassie is mentally ill. Ged should help her with therapy and kindness, . . .

then get away from her. If she is this self righteous when she is so obviously in the wrong, how will she be many years into a marriage, with children, when she again thinks she has some grievance against Ged. Good grief, why shackle himself, and victimize his future children, with a wife this immature and dysfunctional? Cassie deserves all his sympathy, and perhaps some measure of assistance. But the rest of his life? No, Cassie does not deserve that. She broke the vase, and gluing it back together might make it whole, but it will never be sound. True failure is not having tried and failed, but in refusing to move on to try again. For that matter, he might even try again with Cassie, but its a fool's experiment. He knows two things for sure.

They will never have what they once had, and what they once had wasn't as sound as he had thought. She was convinced of his cheating because all their friends were convinced? Is that her concept of testing the truth? She knew him better than anyone of their friends, and if she had such deep doubts, then why shouldn't they? He was making great money while on tour, and they could have easily arranged for her to fly out to wherever they were performing so she could confront him in person and find out for herself what the situation was. How stupid and short sighted it that? She was just lonely and needed love, and so went back to the scumbag who cheated on her before? Then married him, apparently without any doubts? No, she's toast. Yes, she lacks the morals and ethics and character to be a good wife. But more damaging, she's just too stupid to be a good partner in any endeavor, particularly a marriage. Please, just end this nonsense.

TrtrolesTrtrolesover 8 years ago
Hmm

I dont like this Cassie character at all.

Every chapter so far is 5 star.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
Cassie

needs therapy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cassie makes me ill...

My goodness; stupidity rolls off that woman like pheromones, the sick bitch. Fine, get her a shrink, but please don't let Ged go back to that stupid, self-obsessed, unbalanced woman! I know this story was finished long ago, so I really hope you're not trying to reconcile the two. In real life, he would have had enough by now and would no longer be "missing" her. Dump her, marry her little sister, marry the decorator, hell, even Graham the lawyer would be a better choice. Just don't tie him back up with Cassie - even if she's "cured" by some shrink, no more Cassie. Run away Ged! Run away!

gopher25gopher25over 3 years ago
Stupid Cow

The stupid cow promised to talk with him before she did anything drastic, then she gets told he is cheating, breaks her promise and cuts him off completely, goes back to the guy who cheated on her in the past, and shortly ends up marrying him. Then she insists that she is just as much a victim as Ged. Good grief! All she had to do is keep her frigging promise, and all would have been well. She was not a victim. She was an active participant in her downfall. Her violent reaction to cheating is no excuse for breaking her promise to let him defend himself against the charge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlwaysraining@Alwaysraining
903 Followers
I live the the North West of England, where we get more than our share of rain, hence my pen-name. Before I retired, more years ago than I care to think about, I had a job which exercised my mind to the full. I never had time to write anything but text books and manuals. Si...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories

Interest 
4.75
1k
558
Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
788
Requital 
4.49
1.5k
1.1k
Sales Team 
4.83
3.9k
862
Grief 
4.8
894
775
More Stories