Music Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now be a good girl and don't wriggle too much and this will soon be over. Just lie there and bite your tongue."

"You. . ." She didn't know what to call him. She cringed slightly as she felt her skirt being pushed up out of the way, knowing he now had an excellent view of her bare bottom. And other parts, she suspected.

"Do you have to?" she demanded indignantly when a hand slid under her and cupped her breast.

"As a matter of fact I do. I've been wanting to hold this ever since you took off your bra. Now hush up."

"I did not take off my bra," she hissed. "You undid it and lifted it away. Not me."

"Poetic license," he told her. "Your bra is off and your breast is free and it feels marvellous. Now if you've quite finished complaining. . ."

She gave a soft yelp as his hand came down firmly on her backside.

"Try to keep the noise down, won't you," she was advised as his hand came down again. "We don't really want any visitors, now do we?"

Miss Cherry winced at Bruno's hand came down. What could be worse? She was being spanked by a man who was, technically, one of her students, in the daytime, in a public park, while he also stroked her breast. How could this happen to her?

A few moments later she found out what could be worse. Bruno's hand came down smartly and slapped against her mound.

"Oops, sorry," he murmured, giving her mound a sympathetic rub.

She could have excused that. She considered herself to be a kind and gentle soul and she could forgive a single slip, couldn't she? Even if it was made by an arrogant chauvinistic monster with no sense of decency or propriety? Of course she could. It was too bad it wasn't a single slip.

There's an old rule. Once is chance, twice is coincidence, and three times is enemy action. Half a dozen times was Bruno taking flagrant liberties with her person, slapping her pussy with little smarting spanks, always rubbing it afterwards. He wasn't even trying to disguise what he was doing.

Totally ignoring her personal preferences she found herself getting aroused. The three pronged attack, hand stoking breast, bottom being spanked, mound being spanked and stroked, was having its effect. She was moving about restlessly, just wishing she had the nerve to throw herself off Bruno's lap. After all, what could he really do if she did?

She had a very strong feeling that what he could do would be to roll her flat on her back and take her, ignoring anything she might say, and she didn't know just how strongly she'd be able to resist. This was all so totally unfair. On top of that she knew, she just knew, that she was just putting off the evil moment. When he finished his damned spanking he was going to take her anyway.

The spanking seemed to go on for ages but it still finished too soon for Miss Cherry's peace of mind. Resistance would be futile, she decided, so she wouldn't even bother trying. She'd just take what he did to her and not say a word.

Bruno sat her on the grass and rose to his feet. She sat there, watching him expectantly, waiting for his trousers to come down. Was he, she wondered, as big there as the rest of him? She guessed she was about to find out.

"Coming up?" asked Bruno, extending his hand. She automatically took it and found herself being hauled to her feet.

"Better tidy your clothes up," Bruno teased her. "You can't walk through the park looking like that. People might get the wrong idea."

"What? But – but aren't you going to. . .?"

"To what? Have sex with you? Oh, come on. You didn't really think I'd force myself upon you. That would be rape. That's a no-no. What sort of an animal do you think I am? Shame on you for having such a grubby mind."

He wasn't going to fuck her? She was having trouble getting her head around that idea.

"But you said. . . You're not going to? You've been leading me on? How dare you?"

"Be reasonable," Bruno said, still smiling. "You must know that I can't do that."

"And just why not? What's wrong with me? You've done everything else but that. Are you gay? Unable to get it up when it comes to that point? Is that how you try to prove your masculinity? Stir a girl up and then back off at the last moment with platitudes about how it wouldn't be right?"

"Why so hot under the collar? Do you want me to push you back down to the ground and take you? Is that what this is about?"

"Don't flatter yourself. Why on earth do you think I'd want you to take me?"

"Then why are you protesting because I haven't?"

"I am not protesting," said Miss Cherry with great dignity. "I just feel that when you spend your time arousing a girl you have a moral responsibility to see things through to the end."

Bruno was finding her logic a little hard to follow. He had a moral responsibility to fuck her just because he spanked her? And played please the pussy while doing so, a little voice reminded him. And wasn't there a little bit of boob bounce taking place?

"You'll have to forgive me," Bruno said, sinking back down to the ground and taking Miss Cherry with him. "It was most remiss of me to give you certain expectations and then not follow through. I will do my best to make it up to you. You have to understand that I turned eighteen only recently and this sort of thing is still fairly new to me."

Miss Cherry was feeling rather peculiar. What on earth had she done? She'd berated him for not screwing her and apparently persuaded him that he has duty to do so. She couldn't even protest because she'd practically demanded that he do this.

Another thought crossed her mind. Just what did he mean by fairly new to this?

She found herself on her hands and knees, skirt flipped up and Bruno behind her, rubbing her pussy. My god, he really was going to do it. She was all kinds on an idiot. What would he think if she demanded he stop? She'd look an utter fool and that's what he'd probably think.

Fairly new? She had to know.

"Ah, just what did you mean when you say you're fairly new to this?"

For someone new he certainly seemed to know what to touch. She stiffened slightly, feeling him parting her lips, his erection now pressing against her.

"Well," said Bruno, speaking slowly, "I have to admit that, including this time in the count, I've had, ah, sexual relations with one person."

Even as he was speaking and Miss Cherry was digesting this he was pressing forward. He was, she admitted, showing great restraint for a teenager. The meaning of his words filtered through. My god, he's a virgin. Was a virgin, she changed it to, feeling him moving steadily down her passage. She, for her part, was already pressing back to meet him, taking him into her just as far as he could go.

Bruno paused once he was firmly in place. His hands came around her, taking hold of her breasts.

"Now don't you worry about how experienced I am," he said quietly. "I discussed sex with my sensei. He told me it's a lot like martial arts. Patience, self-control, and using your body the way it's meant to be used. Just relax and move with me and I'll instruct you."

He'd instruct her? Who was the virgin here? Not her.

"Ah, just as a matter of curiosity, why did you talk to your sensei? I'd have thought your father would be a better person to talk to."

"So did I, so I did. He just said whip it in and whip it out and don't worry about what she thinks. I didn't think that was particularly helpful so I thought further research was in order. Hence the sensei."

With that Bruno dismissed the subject, starting to move in Miss Cherry. Self-control is the key, he told himself. Take my time. With that he pulled back and drove firmly back into place, setting up a nice slow rhythm.

Well, this is nice, was Miss Cherry's first thoughts as she swayed on the spot, moving with Bruno. A nice gentle start. He continued, moving back and forth inside her, cock rubbing along her passage, slowly stirring her fires.

"Um, Bruno, it is possible to go a little faster," she said after a while, breathing hard.

"I suppose, but sensei said to have patience," murmured Bruno, not changing his rhythm one jot.

A little time passed, Miss Cherry pushing harder, trying to encourage Bruno to move things along.

"Ah, Bruno, harder, please. Harder."

"Take it easy, Miss. Remember to maintain your self-control."

His rhythm didn't change.

"Screw your patience. Screw your self-control. Screw your blasted sensei. And while you're at it, screw me. Now," she demanded.

"You feel it's time to get moving a bit? Are you sure?"

Bruno listened to her splutter something. He wasn't sure what but she did seem to be certain. Smiling he increased his pace. This was fun.

"Bruno, that is not really faster. That's just a move from dead slow to slow. I don't want slow. I want hard and fast."

Grinning, Bruno did as requested, driving in a lot more firmly, hearing her give a sigh of relief as he thrust powerfully into her. He had to admit while the slow speed had been delightful, especially the way it had made Miss Cherry squirm around, this greater pace was a lot better. He just had to make sure he didn't get carried away.

Miss Cherry found her excitement growing in leaps and bounds. She wasn't sure how big Bruno was but he certainly seemed to fill her. Now that he was finally responding properly she was having to work to keep up with him but that she didn't mind.

After a while she found she did mind. What was he, a damned robot, just going on and on? Why hadn't he picked up the pace some more? There were, decided Miss Cherry, problems with virgins. They didn't know what they were doing and she was the one who was having to instruct him.

"Ah, Bruno, you can move a little faster if you want," she suggested.

"That's OK," came the happy reply. "I'm pretty sure I can keep this up for ages yet."

"JUST FUCKING DO IT!"

Right. It sounded as though the woman was feeling a little frustrated. Maybe he should try to help her out. He started slamming home hard and fast. Finally, Miss Cherry groaned. Come on, boy, give it all you've got.

Bruno was doing just that, finding that he was approaching the finish, like it or not. Gods above, he could feel the pressure growing. It was going to be a case of here I come, ready or not.

Bruno came, jerking hard against her, his seed running wild. That extra jerking about was just what the doctor ordered as far as Miss Cherry was concerned. She climaxed, quivering under his wildly thrusting cock, her orgasm sweeping through her.

"I'd appreciate it," said Bruno after they'd finally tidied their clothes and walking through the park, "if you could give me a critique of my performance. How did I go and where can I improve."

"You're kidding me?" Miss Cherry said.

"No. Seriously. You're a teacher. You should know how to advice a student on where they can improve. It's your job, after all."

"Maybe, but I don't think it covers this sort of situation."

Bruno seemed to be considering this.

"OK," he said finally. "You're probably feeling a bit awkward about telling me something so personal. I can understand that. What we can do is, I'll arrange to have some more practice with you and you can tell me while I'm actually doing it. That will probably work better."

He came to a halt as they reached the end of the park.

"That's your place over there, I believe. I'll leave you now. Hopefully I'll see you around real soon."

Miss Cherry watched him walking away. Practice? With her? He had to be kidding. He couldn't expect to practice having sex. There again, he did seem a rather determined young man.

12