Muskie Tournament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers

"Ohhhhh shit," she groaned softly, her hands holding one of her calves as her legs started to tremble. "Ohhhhhh fuck. Didn't expect that," she moaned as her body suddenly jerked and shook. "Ohhhhhhh fuck didn't expect that," she panted as she reached out for the back of the seat and the dashboard for support as her hot wet juices leaked from her pussy around my cock.

Let's face it. Guys often don't think things through when it comes to sex. Most definitely we don't think with the right head when faced with overwhelming stimulation. That's the best excuse I can give for what I did next. As she stood bent over, her legs still shaking and her chest heaving for breath as her orgasm continued to tease her body, I pulled my cock back and pushed forward again, my stroke long enough to draw my head back between her lips and let it move into the entrance to her tunnel. I pretty much went on automatic at that point, the pressure on my mushroom head triggering an almost automatic response to push forward, which I did, driving my already lubricated cock easily into her spasming and quivering pussy.

"OHHHH SHIT!" she cried loudly as she felt my cock drive into her, her ass pushing as automatically back toward me as my hips pushed toward her. "FUCK FUCK FUCK!" she cried as I started plunging into her over and over, my head stroking her tunnel and her tunnel caressing my cock, pushing my already stimulated body toward an impending climax with incredible speed. "Yeah. Oh god yes! Fuck me. Fuck me hard!" she moaned over and over as I drove myself into her, smashing my head against the end of her tunnel and my hips into her bare ass. It wouldn't have been hard to guess what we were doing anyone had heard the slap slap of skin as I pounded into her pussy, continuing to drive her climax along as mine prepared to peak.

"FUCK!" I grunted loudly as my body bucked, jamming my shaft into her as far as it could go, my cock surging a huge gush of cum into her pussy.

"OHHHHHH Fuck fuck fuck," she moaned, trying to push her pussy and ass back at me as my body bucked into her and surge after surge of hot cum lanced into her pussy until it was leaking around my shaft and dripping from her lips to the carpet below us.

"OH shit. I'm sorry," I panted after my brain started to work again.

"Uh huh," she said, equally breathless, pulling off my cock and stepping away a foot or two. She bent over again, picking up her shorts and panties from where they lay on the deck. "Guess that was my own fault," she said as she straightened out her underwear and stepped into them, stopping the drool and drip of my cum from her pussy. She stepped into her shorts as soon as her panties were settled in place, working the tight material up over her firm ass cheeks.

I stepped into my shorts, quickly stuffing pants and underwear under one of the seats while she pulled her tank top on, stuffing her sports bra into the bag on the floor.

She turned and stepped to the bow and over it without looking back at me. She didn't turn to face me until she had the bow line untied. She stepped to the boat and pushed off, hopping over the rail as the boat glided out from the shore. "I think we should keep this between ourselves," she finally said, picking up her rod and waiting for me to get the boat back out where we could fish, obviously keeping her body turned to face away from me.

"Yeah. That's probably a good idea," I answered as she threw her line parallel to shore and started retrieving the crank bait through the wood line. We fished for almost half an hour more in that bay, packed our lines and headed up the lake farther for another spot that I knew. She seemed unwilling to talk at all, and I didn't push very hard to make her. What had happened wasn't something I was proud of and it made things a bit tense between the two of us. Unfortunately we still had almost seven hours left in the fishing day. If we called it quits now and headed in it would be sure to raise questions neither of us wanted asked.

I throttled back and let the boat coast down and settle in the water before idling back into another heavily wooded bay. I deployed the electric trolling motor and started to ease the boat back toward the little creek that fed into the lake on the far side of the dead standing timber sticking up out of the water. Most fishermen looked at this bay and didn't give it a second thought, just too much dead wood and nothing to draw the fish. But back around the corner of the longest point was a nice little patch of lily pads that seemed to always be early risers in the season, and because of that, a great fish attractor.

"Adam," Emily said quietly, as I got up to put a lure on to fish.

"Yeah?"

"I don't want you to think that I didn't want that. You didn't do anything wrong, at least as far as I'm concerned. I mean I clearly put that whole thing in motion, even when you resisted. I just want to apologize. I shouldn't have done that."

"Yeah, well, I shouldn't have done what I did either," I answered, my comment punctuated by a low rumble in the distance. I looked up and realized that there was a heavy cloud bank rolling in quickly from the west, which I hadn't noticed with my back to it both at the last fishing hole and on the run up the lake. The sun wasn't far from being blotted out. "Looks like rain gear time," I said quietly.

"Yeah," she said, clearly not done with the discussion, but leaving it alone for the moment while we both dug out rain gear.

It was almost disappointing to see her cover herself up in the heavy rain gear, but dry was better than the alternative. Spring rains were NEVER warm gentle rains. They were almost always cold and nasty.

The first few drops splatted loudly on the water around us as we threw weedless buck tails into the pads, drawing them out toward the boat, hoping to draw another large fish. I could hear the trolling motor work, the back of the boat swinging around in the growing wind as the motor tried to hold us at the defined GPS location. "Looks like this is going to get ugly!" I said as the rain started to fall harder, quickly growing into a slashing rain. The motor had the boat pointed straight toward the wind, and still the wind pushed us backwards toward the small creek inlet. I could have fired the little gas trolling motor and tried to push us out of the bay, but one look at the waves running down the lake said it all. Even if we got out of the bay we weren't in any better shape.

I knew my boat, and I knew that I could easily run in the two plus foot white caps rolling down the lake, but the question was, were to? I quickly steered us to a large dead tree and tied the bow off, shutting down the little motor that was losing its battle with the wind anyway. That done I wordlessly went to work unstowing the running canvas.

It didn't take long, but in a slashing rain not long is always a long time. Within five minutes I had the top up and secured and was zipping the clear plastic side windows into place. Emily sat in the passenger seat while I worked around on my knees, zipping everything in place. The last piece to install was the transom cover, a large square of canvas and plastic that angled back from the canvas top to the transom, sealing out the weather and making us, while not water tight, definitely rain tight. The only piece I hadn't put on was the tonneau cover on the front. With that in place I could take a wave over the bow and it would just shed off without even getting us wet, but sitting still there was no real need to put it on. I stuffed a cooler into the gap between the consoles, under the now closed windshield to block the bulk of the rain trying to blow in. "Well, now all we do is ride it out," I said quietly, peeling off my heavy rain coat. "Damn. Look at that idiot," I said, pointing through the entrance to the cove and a bass boat trying to run up the lake at high speed over the breaking waves, nearly flipping when the wind caught under the bow.

"Idiot," Emily said quietly. "That's something my husband would try."

"Yeah, well, with a bass boat and not all this canvas, we'd probably try the same thing to find some cover," I said as I took the driver's seat and pulled the back half out to make it into a six-foot-long bench instead of two back to back facing seats.

"That's handy," Emily said as I worked my rain pants off in the low clearance of the boat top, turning and dropping onto the seat. I stuffed a cushion between my back and the steering wheel and stuck my legs out on the long bench seat to relax.

"Yeah. It's not bad. As long as the wind doesn't shift much we'll be able to ride this out no sweat."

"That's the plan? Wait out the storm?"

"Yeah. Unless it decides to stick around for hours, but that wasn't in the forecast. Might as well get comfortable. Sounds like a good time to have lunch too," I said moving off the bench to get my cooler and then settle back again.

She sat quietly for some time and then slowly pulled her own rain suit off, leaving her sitting in obviously soggy shorts and tank top, the damp material clinging to her breasts. She moved around, her ass pushing out at me and making my cock grow again despite my best intentions, as she found her small cooler with her food in it. "Here," I said, setting aside my sandwich and moving next to her. I folded her seat out into a bench like mine was, leaving the passenger cockpit more seat than anything else. In this configuration it could easily seat eight, but I usually only set the seats like this if I was taking a nap.

"Thanks," she said quietly, sitting on the long bench and propping some life jackets and clothes behind her back for support. She started to eat her own lunch while I went back to my own. "I just want you to know, that wasn't your fault."

"Partly," I said with a shrug. "I didn't have to do what I did."

"I'd probably have been disappointed if you hadn't," she said quietly. "I kinda let that get out of hand. I didn't really start out expecting it to go that far."

"I don't understand why you started it at all? I mean stripping like you did on the shore."

"Well. It's complicated, and a bit personal."

"Uh huh. Kinda like having sex? Seriously?"

"Does seem silly when you put it that way."

"Uh huh. So. You wanna tell me why?"

"No," she said before going silent, the sound of the wind and rain pounding against the canvas top and windshield the only real sound in the boat. The heat from the four-cylinder engine under the back cowling continued to seep out and into our "tent" pushing the temperature up despite the drop in temperature outside. I considered opening one of the windows, but with the wind pounding the rain down on us I decided that wasn't all that good of an idea. I peeled off my shirt and sat back on the seat again in just my shorts.

"I think he's seeing someone," she blurted out suddenly.

"What? Who?"

"My husband. I can't prove it, but I think he's seeing someone else," she said without looking at me.

"Oh. Okay," I answered, not really sure what that had to do with anything.

"That's why."

"Okay... Now I understand so much more," I said shaking my head. "NOT!"

"Okay, look," she said, swinging her feet off the seat and twisting so she was still sitting on it, but facing me now, her feet in the small aisle between the seats. "He hasn't had sex with me for over two years. I've tried different things, sexy nighties, going to bed naked, walking around the house naked, even climbed on his lap naked a few times and nothing. Not even a hardon! He works late and he's not interested in me. He's seeing someone else. And if he's doing that then I must not be too damn desirable anymore. I mean hell, I can't even give him a hardon. So I just figured, since I saw you were getting one..."

"That you'd have sex with me instead?"

"NO! No. That wasn't it. I just wanted to see if I was really turning you on. The more I realized that I was, the more I wanted to see how much. I got really excited about the thought of feeling your hands on my body, just my back. But then, well, it felt so nice having a man touch me again that I wanted your hands on my tits, and then I wanted to feel your cock against my pussy. I wanted to just throw you down and fuck you, but I just couldn't bring myself to do that, so when you did...well... God it felt good."

"Yeah. It did that," I said shaking my head.

"Yeah. Way good. So, I guess that I'm still half way good looking anyway."

"You look damn good for what, forty five?"

"Six," she said with a smile. "Last week."

"Well. Happy birthday."

"Thanks," she said with the first smile I'd seen since our little tryst. "It is hot in here, isn't it?"

"Yeah," I answered, still sweating even though I was in only my shorts.

"I don't suppose you'd complain if I took my shirt off. I mean you've already seen my tits."

"I'm not going to complain."

"Good," She said, pulling the little tank top off and then running her hands up and down her own bare skin, cupping her breasts and stroking them gently, her thumbs teasing back and forth across her nipples. She let go of her tits and stood up, bent at the waist, her head and chest leaning over me with her tits hanging down in my face. She pushed her shorts and wiggled her hips to work the tiny things over her ass, her tits swaying back and forth only inches from my face as she pushed her shorts down. She reached a hand out for the side of the boat for balance, and lifted one foot at a time, stepping out of her shorts. Her hands went back to her hips, pulling her damp panties down over her ass, the material rolling as it tried to cling to her creamy skin. She reached out for the boat side again, working the panties down her legs and finally over her shoes, her left breast actually bumping me in the face as she lifted her right foot. "Much better!" she said as she pushed herself away and sat back down, naked except for her shoes. "You can join me if you want. You don't have to be bashful."

"Yeah. I do," I answered quietly.

"Why? Because you have a hardon? I've seen it already, remember?"

"Well, that's part of it," I answered her.

"Oh for heaven's sake," she said with a frown. She leaned over and started undoing my shorts, my hands quickly reaching for hers. "What?"

"You don't really want to, do you?"

"Do I want to see your hardon again? Fuck yes. Do I want to feel you in me again? Maybe. We're not going anywhere fast. As long as we're sitting here we might as well make the best of it right? I mean neither of us are going to tell anyone, so what's the difference."

"Difference is that it's not right."

"Because we're married?"

"That's certainly a big factor."

"Okay. So. How about I promise not to do anything you don't want to."

"And that makes it better how?"

"OH fuck Adam!" she said, clearly frustrated as she let go and dropped onto the other seat.

"Emily, what do you expect from me? I mean hell, we barely know each other, and we are married, so this is cheating, right?"

"Yeah. But hell, he's cheating on me! And fuck. It's not like I'm trying to take you away from your wife. I just want to feel sexy again. I want to feel like a man wants me and I want to feel a man's hands on my body and his cock in me because he WANTS them there, because I turn him on!"

"Damn Emily. You make me feel like a heel for not cheating on my wife."

"She's lucky. Here you are, almost naked, a woman throwing herself at you and you're saying no."

"Yeah. Well. I'm not perfect, but I do try."

"So, would it be too much to ask to just have you take off your shorts so I can see again?"

"What? You want to see my cock again?"

"It is the first hard one I've seen in two years, and yes, women do have the same urges as guys. We get turned on and want to see stuff."

"Just looking, right?"

"Yeah. I won't come attack you, if that's what you're worried about."

"I wasn't, but, okay," I said, finishing what she started and pushing my shorts off, working them over my shoes so I was as naked as she was, my rigid cock sticking up like a flag pole.

"Just between you and me, you do have a damn nice looking cock," Emily said quietly as she moved on the seat so her back was now to the stern instead of the bow like mine. She moved the pile of clothes and life jackets to prop her back up again and then lay back against the pile, propping her body at an angle. She put her left foot on the dash board her leg bent slightly, and the other on the floor in the aisle between the seats. She spread her legs wide, giving me an incredible view of her pussy as she slipped one hand down between her legs. "God I'd like to feel it inside me again. Last time was way too short a time," she cooed as she drew a finger up along her obviously wet lips.

Her other hand moved to her chest, teasing first her right and then her left nipple, gently tugging and twisting it as she stared at my cock. "You know...I'm going to make myself come, so if you wanna play with yours too, I won't complain. I'd kinda like to see you stroking that big meat."

"You do make a tempting offer," I answered as she lay there, her fingers teasing her own pussy lips wide.

"I bet I can make a better one. How about letting me suck you off? If I do a good job, you can return the favor. That way we don't have to worry about happening what happened earlier. How does that sound?"

"I have to admit that's a much more tempting offer," I agreed, thinking that if she kept doing what she was there was no way I wasn't going to crawl on top of her and fuck her brains out. But I wasn't going to say that either.

She put her foot down and slipped off the seat into the aisle, adding to the rocking the boat was already doing from the wind. She wrapped both hands around my fat cock, a good portion still sticking up from her hands as she lowered her mouth over it. "Ohhhhh god." I groaned as she swirled her tongue around my head and began to bob slowly up and down my shaft. Her hot lips caressed my head and her hands followed behind, her saliva quickly running down my shaft and lubricating me within her fingers. Up and down she bobbed, little tingles racing from where her mouth stroked me through my body, encouraging me to try to rock my hips up toward her hot mouth.

On and off she went, one hand moving from my cock to my balls, her fingers teasing and massaging them gently, her fingers occasionally sliding down to tease the tender skin between my balls and my anus. Her teasing fingers seemed to make my cock grow even fatter in her mouth, my hips no longer able to stay still no matter how hard I tried. "OHHHH god!" I groaned loudly. "Jesus you're good at this!"

"I hope you're as good with your mouth," she said, taking a breath. "Tell me when you're ready."

"Don't want it in your mouth?" I asked as she wrapped her lips around me again.

"I love sucking cum from a hard cock, but it's been a long time since I watched a cock spray all over my tits. Don't think you'd mind seeing it either, since you're obviously a tit man," she said with a grin before going back down on my cock again.

"How do you know I'm a tit man?"

"Seriously? You've been staring at my tits since I took my coat off."

"Well, they are good looking," I grunted as she pressed her face down my shaft until my head slipped into the back of her throat. "Ohhhh god."

"Glad you like that," she said as she took a few breaths and stroked me with her hand. "You feeling it yet?"

"Almost," I agreed my hips lifting toward her almost uncontrollably.

"Good," she answered, wrapping her lips around my head again. Up and down her face bobbed on my shaft while I did everything I could to hold back as long as I could.

"Gonna come," I grunted only moments before I couldn't hold back another second. She pulled her face from my cock and aimed it at her big soft tits, stroking it madly while she looked down at it in anticipation. "OH FUCK!" I grunted loudly as my hips bucked up at her and a huge gush of cum spurted from my head, hitting her higher than she expected.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,454 Followers