Muskie Tournament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Face shot!" she said with a laugh as she aimed my cock down at her chest to catch the next half dozen jerks and spurts of cum, leaving me lying panting with her hands slowly teasing my cock and rubbing the drooling cum across her tits and nipples. She continued to rub my head around her tits, using one hand to hold my cock and the other to lift and aim her nipples so that she could tease my head around and around her erect nubs. When my cock finally shrank beyond usefulness, she leaned herself back, gently stroking her fingers through my cum, rubbing it into her nipples and areola like lotion. "Okay lover. I am sooooo god damn horny. It's a good thing I drained this or a few more minutes and I'd have been climbing on it!"

"Yeah. If you'd have tried I definitely was past stopping you," I said, still a little breathless.

"Wish I'd have known that. God I wanted that cock in me!" she said as she took my hand. "But I guess I'll have to settle for a finger and tongue. God I hope you're good at this."

"I'm passable," I said as I slid off the seat to kneel where she had, her back again against her pile of clothes and her legs spread wide. I hadn't noticed before how much the wind had picked up, the boat bucking and rocking against its single mooring line. I hoped the line would hold, but then I wasn't about to go and try and double it up, not with her in front of me like this!

I leaned my face down to her pussy and gently stroked my tongue up her soft lips, teasing her delicate flowery inner lips apart as I stroked toward her clit. The loud gasp and sudden jerk of her hips told me I not only found my target but that she wasn't kidding about how turned on she was. I pressed my tongue deeper between her lips, stroking softly and teasing her clit at the end of my stroke, letting just the tip of my tongue tease rapidly across her hard nub. She reached for my short hair, unable to grasp it, and slid her fingers around behind my head to try and pull me into her pussy.

I grinned to myself and moved my hand to push a finger into her, stroking it in and out several times while I stroked my tongue up her wet slit to her clit. She cried out in pleasure as I added a second finger to her pussy, pushing both deep into her as I flicked and licked her hard clit.

"OHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK!" she screamed over and over as my tongue attacked her clit and my fingers pumped wetly in and out of her pussy. I rolled my hand over, palm up and let my fingers curl, stroking the tips along her tunnel walls behind her pubic bone, almost immediately getting a reaction. Her hips lifted, her body balanced on her two feet and her shoulders as she tried to pull me to her pussy and push her pussy toward my face at the same time. "OHHH GOD!" she screamed when I sucked her clit between my lips and squeezed it gently, my tongue flicking rapidly across the tip. "SHIT SHIT! YOU"RE GOING TO MAKE ME FUCKING COME!" she squealed loudly as she tried to pump her hips toward my face. "OHHHH FUUUUUUCK!" she screamed as her legs trembled and her hips bucked toward my face again. I could feel her juices pushing out at me past my fingers, her cum drenching my chin, neck and chest. "FUCK!" she screamed again as her body jerked a second time, another spray of cum hitting me as she stayed board stiff, her body frozen in the air above the bench seat, only her feet and shoulders touching anything. Her legs shuddered harder and she collapsed onto the bench, gasping for breath, little spasms wracking her body. "Ohhhh my god," she moaned softly, moving her hands from my head to my shoulders, trying to coax me up onto her. "Come up here. Oh please...come up here!" she moaned urgently.

I pulled my fingers from her pussy and pushed myself up her body, her legs still spread around me, her arms reaching for my body to pull me up onto her. She leaned her face up toward mine, eagerly kissing and sucking my lips erotically, pussy grinding against my body, trapping my half hard cock between my body and her pussy. She rocked her hips while she kissed me, her tongue teasing my lips and tongue as if she were dying of thirst and I was the first water she had ever seen. Her hips ground against me and she moaned into my mouth as she ground her clit against my growing cock. "Fuck me. Oh god. Please fuck me!" she moaned into my mouth.

"We shouldn't," I protested weakly, knowing that at that moment I wanted it as much as she did.

"I don't care. Fuck me. Ohhhh please fuck me!" she moaned, moving her hand down from my face to between us, her hand finding my cock and guiding me to her pussy. "Push baby. Push it in. I'm all yours. Fuck me with that cock. Make me come around you. Fuck me like your little slut. Use my hot little cunt and fuck me until you fill me with your cum again!"

"Oh shit," I groaned as I pushed forward, no longer able to hold back. I drove my cock into her sopping wet pussy, driving it all the way into her until my pelvis banged against hers. She pulled both legs back, my thighs now slapping loudly against her ass as she tried to keep kissing me as I stroked. In and out I plunged, my body slapping and banging against hers, her moans growing louder with each passing minute. I felt her legs start to quiver and shake, her pussy spasming and contracting around my shaft as my plunging cock renewed her climax and drew it forward again, but she continued to kiss me, moaning into my mouth, unwilling to let go.

In and out I plunged, for how long, I had no idea. The boat rocked in the wind and with my strokes as I pumped my shaft into her eager body over and over again. I felt my cock caressing her walls and in turn, her walls gripping and pulling me deeper into her as her body inched me toward another climax. She rocked her hips in time with my strokes, changing the sensations ever so slightly with each stroke, pushing my suddenly growing climax toward its inevitable conclusion.

"FUCK!" I grunted into her mouth as my hips bucked hard, a huge gush of hot cum lancing into her and pushing into the small space allowed by her gripping pussy around my shaft. Time and again my body bucked, adding more cum into her, her hands finally releasing my face as her head tipped back in a long scream of pleasure.

"OHHHHHH FUCK YES!" she screamed to the storm outside as her body jerked and shuddered in another massive orgasm, pushed to new heights by my spurting cock.

"Ohhh damn," I panted as I half knelt, half laid between her legs, my chest pressed to her hard nipples, both of us panting and gasping for breath.

"Ohhh shit can you fuck!" she gasped. "Oh my god. Even when we were doing it, Frank could never do that! Ohhhh Jesus Christ that was intense. God I'm jealous."

"Of who?"

"Your wife. Holy shit she's one lucky bitch," Emily moaned. "No no. Not yet." She said, reaching for my hips and pulling me back to her when I tried to push off of her. "It's okay. I don't mind you on me. I just want to feel you a while longer."

"Okay," I answered quietly, deciding that with what I already did a few more minutes wasn't going to matter all that much. She lay below me for long seconds, feeling my cock within her still pulsating pussy before I softened enough that her contractions pushed me out of her.

"Damn. I could have felt you in there for a whole lot longer," she purred, tilting her head toward mine and lifting herself enough to kiss me on the lips again, a long slow soft kiss. "Tell me that you enjoyed that. Even if you didn't, lie and tell me you did."

I chuckled. "No lie. I did. It was one hell of a fuck."

"Good," she said with a grin, still not letting me go. "It's still raining."

"Uh huh."

"What time is it?"

"Past one," I said looking at my watch.

"How long can we stay?"

"With this storm going this long, I'd bet everyone is back but us."

"Fuck. I don't want to go. I want to fuck again."

"I think you've used me up sweetie."

"Oh damn. Tell me not. I could really use another of those."

"Not today," I whispered.

"Because you don't want to or you can't?"

"We shouldn't, but more importantly, I doubt mister happy is going to get back up."

"If I can get you hard again, will you fuck me? Will you let me ride on your cock? You love my tits. I'll ride on you and you can play with my tits right in front of your face. What do you say? Willing to let me try?"

"I doubt you can do much, but you can try," I finally agreed.

With a grin she released me and pushed me off of her, continuing to push me until I was lying back on the driver side bench. She leaned her face over my deflated cock and sucked me into her mouth, one hand teasing around the base of my cock and the other ticking and stroking my balls. She worked for several minutes, stroking her tongue around my head and sucking me, trying to stroke my cock harder. I had my doubts, but she continued to work, making me grow slightly as she teased me.

She pulled her mouth from my cock and then moved one hand to her own tit, teasing my head with her hard nipple. "You like this? Teasing your sexy cock with my tit? Mmmmm look at that. Such a sexy nipple. Such a hot cock. Wanna fuck my tits? You can. We'll just put you right here," she said, pressing my now half hard cock between her big breasts and squeezing them together. She rocked her tits up and down, massaging my cock and, quite surprisingly, making me grow harder as she teased my saliva coated cock with her tits. "Oh yeah. You love my tits don't you? Would you like your little slut to feed her nipples to you? I bet you would. Oh yeah. I can see that look on your face," she cooed softly, climbing onto the bench over me, working one of her knees between my hip and the side of the boat and leaving one foot in the aisle. She lowered her pussy down to rest on my cock, grinding against it and rocking her hips gently as she leaned her chest toward my face. She used one hand on the steering wheel behind my head for support and cupped one of her tits in her hand to guide it to my lips.

She was right. I am a tit man. I LOVE looking at, playing with and tasting tits and nipples. Given my appreciation for a nice set of breasts, it took me no time to replace her hand with mine, squeezing her breast into a pointed cone and sucking her whole areola and nipple into my mouth.

"Ohhhhh yeah. Perrrrrrfect," she practically purred as I licked and teased her nipple. I let her left nipple slip from my mouth and turned my head to draw in her right, groaning in pleasure as she rocked her hips, sliding her wet pussy along my now engorged shaft, her lips stroking from the base of my cock all the way forward until my head slipped between the hot wet lips. Back and forth she rocked herself, dragging her clit along my shaft and bouncing it over the rim of my mushroom head, little gasps and moans slipping from her lips. "Ohhh god you feel so good. Soooo fucking sexy. I love the way you're teasing my tits while I tease your cock. Do you want to be in me again? Do you want me to just push your hot cock into my waiting pussy? Mmmmmmm. I want you inside me so bad I can taste it. I want to feel your fat cock press deep into my hot wet cunt and drive me wild with desire. I want to come around your fat shaft again and feel you cum deep in me," she moaned as she slid forward, her fingers pushing my cock up between her lips. "Ohhhhh yes," she moaned as my head engaged into her pussy and sunk slowly into her as she pushed her hips back again.

"Ohhhh god," I groaned around the nipple in my mouth, my hips pushing up and driving my cock the rest of the way quickly into her.

"That's it baby. Fuck my hot cunt! Drive that cock into me!" she cried loudly as she started to lift and drop herself down my shaft, my hips bucking up in time with her strokes. Our bodies slapped together wetly, her pussy leaking her juices around my cock and spreading to our thighs as we pounded together, our motions rocking the boat much more than the wind. Up and down she dropped, her clit smashing into the base of my cock at the end of each stroke, little grunts and cries escaping her lips. The rain continued to pound outside, occasionally drowning out the softer sounds she made, the large drops slapping the canvas top above us. She rode me, in no particular hurry, enjoying the sensations of my engorged cock in her, while I let the sensations of her wet pussy tease my excitement higher in time with hers. She moaned and panted and grunted as she lost herself in my cock until her motions started growing more urgent, her climax apparently inching much closer again.

"Oh that's it baby. God I'm going to come!" she cried loudly as she continued to bounce, her pussy clenching and spasming around my cock as she rode me. "Ohhhh fuck yes yes yes!" she screamed loudly as I nibbled her nipple, pushing her peaking orgasm even higher. "OHHHHH FUUUUUUCK ME!"

"Uh," I grunted around her breast, my cock being teased almost beyond endurance as she kept bouncing on me through her orgasm, dragging it along higher and longer as she tried to push me over the top. I felt her hand slide down between my legs as she pushed herself upright, pulling her tits from my mouth. I let my hands rest on her thighs as she bounced, her tits bouncing and swinging almost in circles as she slapped her ass down hard on my thighs over and over. I felt her fingers find my balls and then push lower, her juices leaking down between my legs as she continued to moan and cry with her climax.

It felt like a sudden jolt of electricity. My whole body jerked and bucked up into her as her fingertip pressed into my ass. "SHIT!" I cried in surprise as the incredible and unexpected stimulation sent my body into instant orgasm. I felt my cock practically explode inside her, pumping cum into her already sopping pussy as my body bucked over and over under her, her finger sliding in and out of me only a half inch or so at most.

"Oh Jesus," I muttered as she pulled her finger from me and let herself rest on my still twitching cock.

"I thought you didn't have any more left?" she asked with a grin.

"I guess I was wrong," I panted as she lowered herself down on me, her head lying on my shoulder and her tits pressed to my chest.

"I'm glad you were wrong," she whispered ever so softly, nestling herself down as if to stay a while.

We lay there, not saying anything, just listening to the rain as the storm lightened up but didn't completely leave. I felt my cock slip from her, but she stayed lying on me, snuggling even closer if that were possible.

"You know. At some point we're going to have to dress and leave."

"I know. I don't want to go in. I just want to stay here for now."

"We can still fish. Not up in the bays, but we can troll some."

"Soon. I want a few more minutes," she whispered.

The few minutes turned into more than another half hour before she pushed herself up enough to bring her face to mine. She kissed me softly, teasing my lips with hers and my tongue with hers. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For giving me something I needed more than I realized. I hope I'm not causing you real trouble at home."

"Well, I'm sure as hell not going to tell my wife about this," I said with a shake of my head. "But I do feel guilty."

"I'm sorry. If it helps any, what we did... it's really important to me. I feel inside more like I used to, desirable, sexy. Something I haven't felt for way too long. Either my husband is going to have to start paying attention to me again, or I'm going to have to get out of my marriage," she said laying her head on my shoulder again. "I didn't expect this. I didn't expect how this made me feel inside."

"Just be sure to give him a fair chance," I answered, giving her a squeeze.

"I will. But now I know. Thank you," she whispered so softly that I could barely hear her. "I think we should go back to fishing. I don't want people to get the idea we were off doing something we weren't supposed to. Not that it'd hurt me, but I don't want it to hurt you," she said pushing herself up.

"I appreciate that," I answered as she climbed off of me and moved to her own seat.

We spent the next few minutes organizing our clothing, and taking turns dressing in the tight confines, putting on enough clothes to be decent and then our rain suits. The storm had diminished to steady gentle rain, but it was still wet. Once we were dressed I pulled the back cover off to open our tent up, and stowed that part of the canvas cover, leaving the top and side curtains up. I opened the front window to the bow and crawled through to untie the front line from the tree that had held us so well for the last couple hours.

I eased us out of the cove on the electric motor and then started the main engine for a run down the lake, the waves now only six or so inches instead of the two feet during the height of the storm. The boat bounced slightly over the waves and to my surprise, Emily pulled the front of her rain suit open and pulled her tank top up over her tits so that I could watch them bounce during the half hour trip down the lake.

"Better put those away now," I told her as we eased down into the water again, idling the engine for a few moments before shutting it down. She gave me an exaggerated pout and whispered that she intended to flash me as much as she could get away with, which she carried out over the next three hours of fishing.

We ended up with three fish total, not too bad, considering the weather, and at the banquet that evening the two of us took the biggest fish prize as well as third overall. I was almost disappointed when she told me she wasn't fishing the next day. She wanted to go home and have a long talk with her husband. I gave her a hug and watched her head out the door, wondering if I would see her again.