Muslim Girl's Sexual Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
The Second Part of Haifa's story.
3.7k words
3.81
33.5k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 11/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank jacosg21 for having the time and patience to edit this story, the work is entirely my own and any mistakes or faults are mine alone.

"My soul was bounded to hers before creation" Nizami 'Majnun Leyla'.

Daniel was lost in the wilderness of mirrors and self-delusion. His obsession over Haifa continued unabated and he used every opportunity to reflect on every action and potential action when it came to her. He could go weeks without seeing anyone- at times allowing stubble to grow and to go days without showering.

He would spend the night wailing, crying, screaming and even praying. He fantasized about her endlessly. He even took to stalking her on social networking websites. He would spend hours staring at the pictures she posted, trying to tease meaning from them. He would look at friends of hers and people who she posed with and tried to work out their relationship. He was going to get her one way or another.

Meanwhile, Haifa had barely noticed him, he was there one minute and gone the next. Haifa was buried in her student activism and school work. She was taking a class in European History and decided to do her essay on the French revolution. She locked herself away studying French history and philosophy and decided to look at the cause and origins of the revolution. She intensely studied Voltaire, Robespierre, Rousseau, Montesquieu and others. She was fascinated by the 'Reign of Terror' and Robespierre's dictum "Virtue without Terror is impotent, Terror without Virtue is Blind'.

The messages were clear. "We will force you to be free" & "We love humanity so much, that we will eliminate those who stand in the way of its progress". For Haifa these ideas were not confined to Revolutionary France; but were also true of American Capitalism as well. Writing this essay, was also teaching her critiques used for activism. When she was trying to recruit people to her political causes she would write leaflets and extensively quote from Noam Chomsky, Gore Vidal and others.

Haifa was also head of the Islamic society at college. She would run special Muslim girls classes- teaching Muslim girls about the Islamic way of life and how to reject cultural corruption. She would also organize events for religious festivals. One of her most famous initiatives was to get Muslim girls to wear Chasity Rings. She was also politicizing her fellow students, appearing on the front page of the college newspaper.

Her piety and political activism had been noted by a young man named Faris. Faris was an Iraqi-American; he was 23 years old while Haifa was just 18 and a half. Faris was 5"9, green eyes, long, curvy hair and fair skin. His father was kicked out of Iraq by Saddam Hussein for belonging to a Shi'ite Islamist party. Faris desired Haifa, and Haifa wanted him as well. However, Haifa's father would never agree to such a match. She was too young to marry and in his eyes and Faris was also a political subversive. Not suitable for Haifa. Haifa's father was hoping she would grow out of radicalism and become more moderate- her radicalism was causing her to begin to disobey him.

Haifa and Faris were going to set-up a new Islamist party together-and they would need to be husband and wife to do so. So Haifa found a way to get a friendly Imam to marry them secretly. Haifa would remain at home and see her husband secretly during the day. Their marriage was not binding under US law, but was recognized under Islamic law. A quick-20 minute ceremony and then Faris would take Haifa back to his home as his bride.

Haifa arrived at Faris's place; she was nervous and told Faris to wait outside his room while she got ready. Haifa did her hair and make-up and put on a silky night-dress. When she was ready she called to Faris to come in. He did so and he was amazed at how stunning she looked. She was stunning, sexy and even a bit sultry. Faris could feel a hard growth in his pants and underpants. He was mesmerized. Fairs walked in and started kissing her. Haifa was excited she was finally about to lose her virginity.

Faris began to kiss her more intensely, harder and harder. He lifts up her dress and takes off his own clothes while he is at it. Soon the two are completely naked, Haifa's smooth body before his. Faris started to work on her nipples and gave her breasts lavish attention, sucking and arousing her further. He then couldn't wait any longer; he just had to have her right then. His erect cock slowly pushed its way into her virgin pussy, causing her to call out as she began to bleed. Faris slowly worked up to pounding her good and hard.

He spends 20-minutes slamming into her. Before he cums inside her, he bellows "AHH". He spends the rest of the time gentle caressing his bride. Haifa was not entirely satisfied though, she barely came and she began to wonder what all the fuss about virginity was. But despite her sexual dissatisfaction, she thought she loved Faris and he made her feel like she was the only girl in the world.

You see, for all of Haifa's arrogance and independence, as well as, her rebellious behavior she desperately wanted a man. However, her father would not approve of Faris, as he did not approve of Haifa's politics and lifestyle in general. Her father was such an important man- everyone in the community looked up to him. But for all his goodness, he barely hand any time for Haifa. Haifa did everything to get noticed and being noticed is what drove her. You see, she had an empty self-complex. Her radicalism was designed to shield her deep inner insecurities, projecting herself on others.

The reasons she disliked lust was twofold. Number one was that it is sinful and she had a deep fear of pregnancy, social isolation and sexually transmitted infections. She believed these were a result of divine retribution. But also she worried that she would not measure up- sexually- and be unable to please a man. Plus there was her families' social standing to think about- initially her early radicalism was about safeguarding that. But she got lost somewhere along the line, and now she needed Faris to keep her on the straight path. These were the fears that drove her.

But marrying Faris could be a double-edged sword. He was charming, charismatic, handsome, witty, caring, educated, intelligent and on his way to becoming a great political leader and orator. But he was also arrogant, over-confident and believed in himself too much. He had strong narcissistic tendencies and Haifa couldn't work out if he had a semi-messiah complex or not. He was also very popular, he traveled a lot, gave speeches and lectures and helped found and grow the Islamist political movement that Haifa was now a senior member of.

Faris was a private person and the two still did not live together. Haifa would be in the library reading things like Chamberlain's 'Foundations of the Nineteenth Century' or Joseph Conrad's 'Into the heart of darkness'. When most students would take lunch breaks Haifa would take blow job breaks. Faris loved mid-day blow jobs and he demanded Haifa fulfill this role. They would go to private dorm rooms or even unused lecture halls and classrooms and act out their lustful urges.

Haifa mostly wore black Burkas, which consisted of a headscarf and black long gown. She mostly removed this for the blow job sessions- but on occasion would leave it on, because Faris could get carried away sometimes and ejaculate on her headscarf. And white cum stains are a pain to remove. Haifa always did a good job cleaning Faris out.

She would often start kissing him on the lips and then drop to her knees- kissing him all the way down. She would then kiss the bulge in his pants and remove them and his underpants. She would then kiss up and down his erect penis and spit on it. She would usually massage his cock and rub the spit in. She would follow with a gentle hand job and then of course Haifa would suck. Once-a-month she would treat him to a deep-throat. Her wet lips and mouth on her man's cock really hit her every nerve. What a talent the way she feels.

Some wonder what she wore underneath the Burka. Well, she wears tight jeans or skirts with tops. But high-heels were a massive 'no-no'. High heels were invented to sexually empower women- but it was predicated on the idea that real power lay with men. And that it was a woman's job to arouse a man in order for her to get the power. But only certain women could do this. It was based on how attractive you looked. High Heels were just one tool of males control over womanhood - or so Haifa thought.

She wore a black burka, and if you asked her why she would tell you three things. Number one it is because she is in mourning, number two she is protesting and number three is helps bring about her 'cultural revolution'. Why mourning? She was mourning two things. Number one- no true Islamic state existed and injustice was rife as a result. Number two, it was mourning the destruction of womanhood by American hyper-sexualism.

It was a protest against it. Women needed to reject these capitalistic overly-sexual notions of individualism. Because far from freeing a woman they only made her a prisoner and they destroy female power and make them subservient to men. Only through collectivism and solidarity could women free themselves of their chains. And the veil represented the elimination of artificial differences. Women could be judged on their content of character and intelligence and not on the size of their boobs. It is then that women can achieve real emancipation and lead to a just and egalitarian society. And egalitarian society is an Islamic society. This is how Haifa saw it. The veil represented a revolt and took women back to point zero, in-which they could re-build themselves and then the world.

Haifa and Faris were always attacking other Muslim girls for dressing like 'meat'; trying to impress the 'White Man'. But for all the grandiose ideas, the truth was that Haifa was beholden to Faris. She had annihilated herself into his flame -they were one- a collective meme. And this gave Haifa a sense of confidence she never had before. That was something her family could never understand. Also, being a radical gave her a cause and hope in life against a backdrop of spiritually-empty materialism. The golden couple built up the political movement together and built a cabal or inner-circle within the movement.

Meanwhile, Daniel was distraught. He didn't know if Haifa and Faris were married, but he knew they were together. He became a hopeless wonder. Daniel had taken theology classes a while back and he remembered learning that Jews didn't believe in hell. For a Jew punishment was to be stuck in an intermediate state between worlds - and they were unable to breathe in the divine air or be in the presence of The Divine; they were left to wonder and wail. It was a lot like limbo and that is where Daniel felt he was. He was unable to breathe in Haifa's heavenly air. This place was his adobe- Haifa was both his salvation and damnation. He eventually snapped out of this state after an old friend paid him a visit. He got himself in order and began planning on how to get Haifa.

It had been six-months, Haifa had turned 19 and her secret marriage was going through a testing phase. She had begun to have doubts about Faris and she kept hearing rumors about him. Faris had many female admirers and their political movement had turned into a cult of the personality. All of this had made Haifa very uncomfortable. Worse still some members of the inner-circle had begun a secret organization within the party. The Secret Apparatus -as it was called- was designed to keep tabs on other party members and do vetting. They also gathered information. All of this sounded too Orwellian for Haifa. She began to notice contradictions in everyone's characters and there was a lot of back-biting and rumors flying around. Faris had changed too- power had consumed him. Haifa was getting desperate. The collective meme was failing. She had also heard rumors of mass infidelity among the inner circle. Rumors of wife swapping abounded and Faris seemed to be the Kingpin of it all.

Rather than confronting him, Haifa went into a state of denial. But the contradictions of the movement had brought her to George Orwell. She began reading 'Animal Farm, 1984 and his notes from the Spanish Civil War'. All of this had led to a creepy realization that the movement was not going in the right direction. It was going in the direction that Orwell had warned about and this startled her. Dostoevsky's novel about political activists caused a crisis of faith in political activism for Haifa. She was becoming remote, isolated and timid.

She then had final confirmation of her husband's endless affairs. Faris had gotten together with Lina- a gorgeous Lebanese girl. Faris came home one night and asked Haifa to accept the fact he wanted a second marriage to Lina. Haifa had become weak and beaten. But the moment he had asked her this, she flew into a fit-of-rage. She was jealous and tried to hit him. He wrestled her to the ground and as part of his rage decided to punish her.

He pulled down her panties, and slid his cock into her anus. He began to violently hump her from behind. Haifa was scared and begged him to stop but he won't listen. He kept pounding at her, as if she was a piece of meat. He would not let go. It took ten minutes but he eventually came. Haifa had stopped wailing and crying and was now silent. She had lost her capacity to think and say anything, and the horrible realization had crept in.

Faris thus left her, but did not divorce her. She was now terrified. She avoided seeing him for a while. In short, she had been broken. But this feeling would not last forever.

Two-months after this, Faris married Lina. But, unlike with Haifa, they also had a civil marriage meaning in the eyes of the law Faris and Lina were lawful man and wife. But Haifa pretended to accept this and began to re-build her fragile character. She was promoted within the party's ranks and was now head of the woman's section and PR. She would give rabble-rousing speeches and lectures. But deep-down she was still fragile.

And it was at this point that Daniel re-entered her life. He had left college for a few months to work on himself. He was now a more confident man. And he was almost back to his old ways, with one important difference. He was only interested in Haifa. And now Haifa was prime.

After a controversial speech that Haifa gave at a political protest- Daniel managed to catch-up to Haifa. He was beaming with confidence. He wanted to ask Haifa about what she had said. Haifa was initially suspicious of him- but humored him. He looked cute and Haifa thought that he was incredibly hot. Despite all her anger, Haifa had always thought that American guys were hot. But she had hidden it, until now. There was something about Daniel that made him different.

Daniel was now working for the student newspaper and he wanted to 'understand' the organization. He began having a series of interviews with Haifa for a feature piece. At first the atmosphere was rather frosty, but after a while Daniels charm and silly jokes had begun to win Haifa over. She began opening up to him and he gained unprecedented access to Haifa's private thinking. But for all their pleasantries Haifa knew Daniel was a Christian and that anything between them should remain platonic.

Beside, Haifa had her plan for revenge, for within the movement Haifa too had her own following. She sought to launch a coup against the leadership, place herself as head and restore the party back to its original aims. Starting a relationship with Daniel would only complicate matters, besides he was small fries. Haifa had ambition. And she wanted a divorce from Faris that everyone would accept.

But despite these ambitions, Haifa was growing more attracted to Daniel both emotionally and physically. She decided that her purpose was to try and convert Daniel and then she would marry and control him. It became known as 'project Daniel'. She would do it slowly and gently. She thought Daniel would agree if she became his girlfriend.

Daniel was unaware of this and was stunned, aroused and amazed when Haifa said she wanted to be with him. She said she dreamed of a big-strong American taking her away on a white horse. The truth is this project was the only way Haifa could justify pursing him. She couldn't fall in love with him as she was afraid of getting hurt again.

As Haifa's position in the party became more consolidated she began to change her appearance. She took off the Burka all together - she claimed this would help more people join. She now wore a headscarf, a jumper and jeans. She even began wearing high-heels and make-up. But because of her position and her zeal no one could say anything against her; she too had informants.

While this was happening she was developing her relationship with Daniel. She would visit him in his dorms. They would hold hands, dance, hug, and started kissing. After three-months, Haifa would remove her headscarf when she was alone with Daniel. She became more flirtatious and playful. She was going further and further with Daniel. She began to allow him- to grope her breasts. When they had dinner together alone- she would wear a cocktail dress showing her arms.

She was also beginning to indoctrinate him. He was like a sheep, blindly following. But while this was happening, Haifa had begun to wonder about Daniels penis. That big, uncircumcised all-American cock. For Haifa, uncut was dirty but also a source of fascination. Being with Daniel gave her a new sense of confidence - which would be necessary in the coup to come.

Haifa was also having wet dreams about Daniel, and she then decided to take their relationship one step further. Her fascination for uncut penises had gotten the better of her. She decided she was going to give him a hand-job. When Daniel whipped his big uncut 9-inch cock out for the first time- Haifa gasped and almost came at the sight of it.

It was so beautiful, a mutilated penis, a real work of art. The foreskin was interesting; she began poking it and pulling it back. Daniel laid back and enjoyed. Haifa would aggressively rub him in. She began spiting on it and rubbing this in. She did this for a month- before she finally decided suck Daniels cock.

She did it well. Firstly, gentle teasing, spitting and rubbing him in. He tasted so nice. This big uncut cock in Haifa's mouth was a revelation for her. So meaty. She would suck very loudly and swallow him whole. She was very enthusiastic with her BJ's. She loved the taste. Aahh sex was in the air.

She did this for a month, eventually, however she began to have guilty feelings about misleading Daniel. She was also struggling with her basic faith. She had diluted it with politics and now she wondered what remained of it. Also she began to question her position within the party. The Coup was making her lustful for power and in the wrong way. What remained of her ethics? She took a bold move- she had decided between politics and Daniel. She was able to get Faris to agree to an Islamic divorce in-exchange for not leading a coup and leaving the party, which is what she did.

That movement had changed her beyond recognition and made her question her faith. It was rotten, poison and she didn't need it in her life. Haifa decided to sleep with Daniel on the evening of her resignation. She had made some other important decisions too. She was going to put Islam on-hold for a while. She wanted to re-discover spiritual roots. She started attending Church, Buddhist and Hindu temples and Jewish synagogues. She took off her headscarf and finally started dressing like an American girl.

But Islam would always be a part of her life and she began studying Sufism. Her political activism didn't entirely stop either. She became a 'leftist feminist' with anarchist tendencies. She was now politically secular. But her change in lifestyle was the final straw for her family, and she eventually left home and moved in with Daniel.

12