Muslim Girl's Sexual Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Haifa wanted to have fun with her body and began dressing like a slut. The night she came to Daniels place after resigning had finally convinced her to take this path.

Daniel was amazing in bed. He kissed and inserted his tongue into Haifa's mouth. His tongue gently teased Haifa's throat and he was licking around. Haifa loved Daniels smooth tongue. She enjoyed his tongue licking her nipples. And then her pussy, what a sensation. Then Daniel pulled out his big juicy cock and used it to tease Haifa's nether lips before inserting, which stretched Haifa's pussy. 'Aahh' Haifa thought - this uncut cock feels so much better. Much better than Muslim dick'.

Daniel really pounded Haifa, her pussy went red and the sound was of intense animalistic humping. Haifa came twice in the thirty-minutes Daniel was fucking her. Daniel then came and Haifa then began removing his cum from her pussy. She would dig in with her finger and then insert it into her mouth. She didn't waste a drop.

Haifa continued to study hard- but now she played hard too. She began attending dancing classes and became more physically active. After she moved in with Daniel they began trying new positions and techniques. Haifa now loved to fuck.

But sadly their relationship did not last. Daniel cheated and now Haifa had the strength to walk away. It was now the last year of college and Haifa was going to party hard.

Part III will explore Haifa's new sexual appetites.

12