Mustang Claire's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd never heard Claire use that language, but I didn't question it. I felt the same way. The difference was, even if I'd wanted to, I couldn't speak.

Suddenly, it felt like a dam bursting. Claire began to moan and grunt loudly, as her body shuddered in the throes of an intense orgasm. Her orgasm brought me to the brink, and my cock kept pace with her as it exploded, shooting stream after stream of cum into the furnace that was ass. After our simultaneous orgasms subsided, Claire lay flat on my body. Her lips found mine, and she began to explore my mouth with her tongue. She held my face in her hands, stretched out on me, my cock still in her ass. Surprisingly, my erection remained. We were both glad, as neither of us wanted break the connection.

Claire's kisses slowly ended, and I realized that she had fallen asleep, my cock still inside her tight ass. As much as I wanted it to last forever, I knew we both had to get back to the people we were currently involved with. I kissed her face. "Wake up, sweetheart. We better get going, or we'll have a lot of explaining to do."

"Ohhhh, you're still in my butt!" she purred. "I thought it would hurt, but it didn't. I wish I could make love to you with my ass all night."

"Honey, I'm afraid we've both been away too long. I don't want you to have trouble with Jeff," I said. I was trying to hide my jealousy.

"I've been gone a long time, but I can handle him alright," Claire said. "He feels lucky that I'm with him. He never questions where I'm going or how long I'm out."

"Well, you're lucky there," I said. "Melanie will be madder than hell. I told her I'd be back in a few minutes and it's been over two hours. The dinner I was cooking, has probably either burned up or been thrown out, by now. I guess it's a good thing she'll be mad. I wouldn't have sex her tonight anyway, after making love with you."

"Jack, I was thinking the same thing. I'm telling Jeff I'm tired, and have a headache. He'll be okay with that." Claire smiled sheepishly.

* * * * *

We rolled up the sleeping bag and stashed it in the Mustang's trunk. I got out of Clair's car a few minutes later, behind the convenience store. She came around to get behind the wheel. The lighthearted mood we'd shared since she picked me up, was gone. We looked into each others eyes in the dim light. We melted again into each others arms. Our kiss went on for minutes, as we explored each others mouths one last time.

When the kiss ended, I saw tears down both of Claire's cheeks. That solitary tear broke my heart all over again. We were still very much in love. Why were we saying good-bye once again?

In the yellow glow of the mercury vapor lights, a cloud came over the full moon. Large raindrops began to fall. I pulled the car door open so she could get out of the rain. I wondered if she was thinking what I was.