All Comments on 'Mutual Benefits Ch. 03'

by BashfulScribe

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
XactoXactoabout 3 years ago

You are, somehow, making your characters’ awkwardness HOT! 😎😎😎

Blunote39Blunote39about 3 years ago
Congrats!

You have achieved leaving your audience wanting more! The wait for new chapters has now become agonizing. Great story so far, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your doing amazing with this series, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another great chapter. I hope Quinn and Taylor become a couple. They would be amazing for eachother, they seem to already bring out the best in each other. I can't wait to see how their families and her friends react to the hottest girl in school and the biggest geek being together.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 3 years ago
I'm hooked!

Now I have to wait for the next lesson!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
great story

great story, like how it's slow and realistic. hope he gets a pussy pic before she shows him the real thing. i hope he never gets laid, just sexy pics and scandalous flashes as reward for the tutoring. Love the dynamic of showing her goodies as compensation. please get the next chapter out asap. you have an outstanding story going here.

luedonluedonabout 3 years ago

It's developing well and I'm coming to understand the characters better as it goes along. I found Quinn the first-person narrator to be annoyingly self-depreciating in the first episode, but I am starting to understand better how BashfulScribe is developing him through the story.

.

I am looking forward to where it goes from here. Taylor too is shown as learning more than just the academic subject of the tutorage, and then there's Morgan. It's interesting and I'm intrigued as to where Mr B.Scribe will take it to. It has lots of potential and the author shows lots of ability.

.

Lue

RedlacepantiesRedlacepantiesabout 3 years ago

Very well written. I look forward to future chapters

luedonluedonabout 3 years ago

Ps: Self-deprecating, not depreciating. Sorry.

.

Pps: Has anybody else looked at this author's biographical notes? It's great to see young authors contributing insightful stories.

(From one at the other end of the age scale.)

.

Lue

redbaron172redbaron172about 3 years ago

OMG this is go good!!! It's like a high school throwback..... all the hot jocks think they can get any girl to lose their panties and the nerd comes out on top..... you've done a great job with this story so far, please don't send it to a drop off the cliff short ending..... looking forward to 'the rest of the story'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thanks

Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Looking forward to the next installment.

nycreadernycreaderabout 3 years ago

I like Lue ("luedon")'s comments about both this series and its author BashfulScribe; I agree with other Commenters that this series is interesting, and is developing nicely (as far as I'm concerned, the "First Time" did *not* have take place in Chapter 1, and I would rather see a romance or 2 develop (as Kevin and Morgan are both in the story and I would like new relationships (and/or for Kevin's relationship to Robyn (?) to develop) to happen for them, only 1 romance would be a bit disappointing to me) than (as 1 Commenter suggested) Taylor just chatting with Quinn and sending him photos by smartphone.

I (myself) think that while BashfulScribe could use another review "pass" before submitting installments, the characters (at least Taylor and Quinn) are interesting (Kevin and Morgan haven't yet been fully fleshed out) , and the use of Quinn as a far-less-than-omnisicient (especially concerning what is going on in the heads of Taylor and Morgan at any given moment in the story) is truly helping the story and adding to the suspense: the reader only learns what Taylor and Morgan think from what Quinn reports of what they say and do, so there is almost as much surprise for us readers as there is for Quinn.

As I indicated, I hope that we will learn more what Morgan is thinking (about Quinn -- and about his angry text message to her) and how she will interact with Quinn in future installments, and I am interested to see what Kevin will be thinking as Quinn becomes (as seems likely) ever closer a friend (or more) to Taylor and Morgan, as Kevin may find himself the "less popular" twin, and as (I expect) he eventually learns that Taylor and Morgan may like his brother Quinn even more than he has realized.

Keep up the good work, BashfulScribe!

E. in New York City ("nycreader" when speaking up via Literotica).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good, keep going, looking forward to the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loving it!

Hope you continue the story, been loving the pace that the story is going and it’s not all about sex this sex that, there’s actually a real story to read and appreciate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well thought out characters. Would be a shame to not allow them to finish their journey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

NEEDS ANOTHER INSTALLMENT pls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pls continue the story... it's been 12 days

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallabout 3 years ago

Alright, so I thought... Oh a new story by BashfulScribe, started reading, went through the first three chapters and had a look at your bibliography... Didn't recognize anything...

Either you deleted your history or I'm confusing you with an author of a similar name... and I really though I had you in my favorites already... Weird...

That said, I don't regret anything... It's a slow burn story, rather romantic, well written with fully fleshed out characters.

The storyline, while being your typical nerd vs cheerleader type fare is just bloody well done! The writing and language several cuts above the usual here, and the occasional minor errors really don't detract from the story at all...

So, now I'm three chapters in, totally invested and still wondering if I'm confusing you with somebody else.

If I am, I suppose the whole thing is rather serendipitous, since I really like this tale so far.

If anything, it's criminally underrated... Maybe some people don't appreciate the slow burn approach you have chosen to tell this tale, but imho, it just makes the characters involved more real and the motivations more realistic.

While I do enjoy the occasional wham bam thank you mam story as well, in the end I guess I have to admit that I'm a sucker for well-written romantic tales like this one.

All this is a longwinded way of telling you that I'm going to keep an eye on you and your future projects and stories.

You have to sift through a lot of muck to find gems like you, so do please keep writing!

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 3 years ago

You're doing well...More, please!

AlkymistAlkymistalmost 3 years ago

The story is well written. I am a fan of the slow burn as it makes the interactions better when the characters are more realistic. I like the inner monologue and feel that I can relate to the character. Only critique I've had so far was some slight confusion that required a reread of a couple sentences due to the punctuation and switching between texts and inner monologue. It's late, but I'm going to read another chapter anyway.

Horseman68Horseman68over 2 years ago
Absorbing Story.

The progression of these two teenagers and their relationship is so well done. Bravos

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful, respectful of your characters, and hot - what a brilliant combination. Thank you.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

This is really a SWEET story...moves well, characters are developing well, for the readers and each other.

Quinn is perfect! The girls need someone like him around, with his point-of-view being clear and untainted...his 'innocence' is a departure from what they are used to and is already helping their outlooks change toward others.

Taylor is cool, has experience, but has been used by most, if not all, the guys she has 'dated'...she is learning, by being around Quinn, to change her behavior, for the better!!

Morgan...is gonna be wild when she finally opens up to Quinn, learns he is trustworthy, and she can teach him, too.

Thanks for the great read, it is one of the best I have found...on to Chapter 4...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a wonderful story. I love it.

BUT:

" 'It looks like you wouldn't want to drink with Morgan and me and talk about sex anyway.'

"Morgan and I. 'Yeah, good point,' I admitted."

"Morgan and me" is correct. Take Morgan out of Taylor's sentence. "It looks like you wouldn't want to drink with..." with me, or with I? With me, of course, and that doesn't change regardless of how many people are added.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBashfulScribe@BashfulScribe
I enjoy longer stories and dialogue-driven drama. If that's for you, I hope you enjoy my work. You can find my blog and other things on my website: www.bashfulscribe.ca

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES