Mutual Mind Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul grinned and almost sneered down at Waverly as his massive cock snapped time and again inside of Waverly's now gushing hole, hitting a slightly different spot with each thrust of his talented cock. He saw Waverly's eyes roll back into her head as her stomach began to heave, her huge breasts quaking, her pussy muscles tightening like a vice on his cock, and he knew ever before Waverly did what was about to happen to her, an orgasm such that she could not have imagined. Richter scale.

Paul grabbed Waverly's hand that was frigging her clit and growled, "You're not gonna need that, just use my cock for your sole pleasure", and pounded even harder, frantically, his cock widening Waverly's slit with each wild stroke.

Just before her explosion, his pelvis still assaulting Waverly's cunt, his big balls slapping on her ass, Paul hissed at her, "What are we going to do for the next sixteen minutes, you little cock-tease?" Waverly wailed as the sensation consumed her, overwhelmed her in blissful ecstasy.

It took her a few moments to realize that he had spoken. And then, it took another few moments for her to realize that she was supposed to understand what he had said and respond to him.

Slowly blinking her eyes open, Waverly looked at the man whose cock was still deep inside of her, and she smiled.

"Wanna go for double or nothing?"

Waverly expected Paul to share in her humor, but Instead, she saw the unmistakable look In his green eyes, now ablaze with unbridled lust. He ripped her dress off violently, so that Waverly recoiled In momentary fear, and tossed It aside. She now lay naked before him, her cunt muscles convulsing around his cock from the after- shocks , and he leaned down to suck on Waverly's beautiful, bountiful tits, and he pulled his cock from her sopping cunt, separating from her tightness with an audible 'pop'.

"Sounds lIke a plan", Paul mumbled as he hungrily sucked on her nipples. He stroked his cock as Waverly watched, her eyes transfixed on his large member, glistenIng with her own juices. "Next, I'm going to fuck your ass as I finger-fuck you." He lifted Waverly's buttocks in the air, still suckIng on her steel-hard nipples, and ran his thumb first Into his mouth, and then around her anus, lubing the exterior of her brown, forbidden tunnel.

"Ready, slut?", as his large, swollen head pushed Into her tight hole slowly.

"Wait! I've never done that before! I don't want it to hurt. Please...at least get me wetter – you are too big to take without something to help me..."

She pleaded to him with her eyes and smiled up at him.

"Take my virgin ass, but do it so that I want to do it again and again..."

Paul looked down at the trembling young vixen quizzically.

"Get you wetter?" he thought. "It's like the River Nile down there."

However, in his new-found dual role of perfect gentleman and 'stud dom', he grinned and lowered his head to Waverly' ass, picked her cheeks up into the air, and began the first oral to anal experience of Waverly's fledgling career as an anal-whore.

Paul ran his tongue in and around her rim and then teased her with his pink nub, tongue-fucking her anus for the first time. Waverly shuddered again in another sharp orgasm as Paul's fingers probed her sopping cunt deeply.

He looked at up her, his tongue still in her asshole. "Normally, I'd take a lot longer doing this than my allotted timeframe." His tongue still flicked in and out of her tight virgin hole. "But, you're already about as lubed up as a slut can possibly be. So, are you ready to get your ass fucked? Tell me. Like you want it."

Waverly was panting heavily by now and nodding to Paul, unable to speak...

When he said she had to tell him, she almost died... trying to figure out how to make words as her young world was turned up on its end... literally.

"I...I...Plea...I really want... you...I need....Dammn...fuck me.....please.. fuck my ass...."

She panted between the words, moaning and whimpering as she felt wave after wave of ecstasy washing over her. To think that he could do something to make her feel even better.

"Please... fuck...my ass....I want you....now..."

Paul dallied no more. Time was a-waistin'.

Paul buried his face between Waverly's legs, now spread high in the air in a scissor position, and began to lick her cunt and ass, and then rolled her on her side, lifting one leg higher in the air putting Waverly in the "bow and arrow" position. He then gently slid his long cock into her tight ass one half-inch at a time, until it fit so snug and he started pumping in perfect rythym, Waverly enjoying his anal talents for the first time, a beautiful cock within her ass, and he reached around with one hand and finger-fucked Waverly with two fingers, them rubbing against the outline of his cock through her anal and vaginal walls, with his thumb flicking over her clit, his other hand roughly mauling her huge tits and tweaking her taut nipples, while his mouth covered hers in a warm, wet, deep, hungry, hot, passionate kiss. Their tongues dancing magically over each others.

It felt like several men were in Waverly at once...but it was just Paul...showing her things, taking her to a new carnal level supplied by a truly talented lover....

And then she came.

And then he exploded in her ass...........

Waverly panted as she felt him fill her ass. It was an amazing thing. As she caught her breath, she looked over to him and smiled.

"That... was unbelievable. Thank you."

Then she remembered that she was supposed to have an attitude.

"Now, carry me to the shower. We need to clean up."

"Oh. And you owe me a new dress."

12