All Comments on 'Mutual Understanding.'

by mestoryteller9

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
FreedomBaseFreedomBaseover 7 years ago
Curiosity

You'll probably be accused of language errors and causing reading difficulties ~ but continue writing anyway. It is your style.

You say this is a true story. You won't have any problem/confusion finishing then. I'm curious to know what happened to you and Priya.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
advice

The standards in education in India appear to be going down which is clear from your writing. Please do no not try to think in Telugu or Hindustani but master the English idiom. For now better get an editor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The English needs much working on...

I hope the motivation to write makes you work on your English. Else just write in the vernacular, the language you are familiar with, and you will find appreciative readers of the same language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very brave

It s very brave of you to post a story in a language, you seem to have little grasp of.

Congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hey annony you ass wipe

you ended your nasty comment about language with a preposition! G8uess English isn't for you!!! Anyway eat shit and die asshole of LIT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Maadar chod,,,

Your erotic narrative was quite tedious. I do not know why is that all guys from Hyderabad must always announce that they have become aroused by scent of soiled underclothes and such things. This is suggest that what they truly wish to penetrate and ejaculate is only underwear or other personal items, in that case they are best advised to follow example of Delhi natives, seek private pleasure in the feminine hygiene aisle at the Kwik-E-Mart, In my experience it is wisest to wait until the cashier is adding his daily sums before ducking behind the stand which displays tampon and absorbent aids. It is also in my estimation best to lower pant only as far as is necessary for access, also prudent to forego wearing of briefs so as to achieve quicker successful stimulation. For best privacy I advise to face southeast door through which arrive fewer customers during early afternoon hours.

bawsweatbawsweatover 7 years ago
Bothered?

Yes, it was obvious you were not writing in your native language. Still, we could understand your story.

I find it far less offensive than an English speaker writing with so many grammatical errors that it becomes hard to follow.

Good job. Keep working. Maybe put some sex in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stop

Please stop writing until you employ an editor. The story may be good, I could not read it.275C

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story...

The story is nice, but it would be a good idea to have the story edited before posting. Looking forward to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story is a POS

I think we should require some ability to write in English.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous